Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

[QUOTE=latemodelman;2439031]Looks like 55 super lates and 62 modifieds and what a field of mods. Looks like no Bloomer and a few other big names not there. I think this is a mod show nowadays. The extra bump in purse done nothing but made the mods stronger.[/QUOT
    Biggest Late Model car count for the North South 100 since 2018 so no it's not a disaster.

I was watching a video on YouTube about eye surgery and had TV sound muted while Mods were running. Finished the YT video and looked over and they building an Ark in the infield. Been raining on/off here In NC last hour. Flood warnings. Doesn't look good to me for them to get this in tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodelman View Post
    Looks like 55 super lates and 62 modifieds and what a field of mods. Looks like no Bloomer and a few other big names not there. I think this is a mod show nowadays. The extra bump in purse done nothing but made the mods stronger.
    People are so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) let down if there aren't 70-80 cars at a big race anymore, it's rediculous. We should be used to this by now.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I was watching a video on YouTube about eye surgery and had TV sound muted while Mods were running. Finished the YT video and looked over and they building an Ark in the infield. Been raining on/off here In NC last hour. Flood warnings. Doesn't look good to me for them to get this in tonight.
    I believe there's an Ark just up the road they could borrow.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Florence drains better than any track in the nation. This won't stop them.

It flat poured in 2016 the day of the b mains and feature til 2pm. Show still started on time then. It will slow them down, but it wont cancel the night by any means.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-11-2022 at 08:24 PM.

Can I get a 10:00PM wakeup call?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Can I get a 10:00PM wakeup call?
    They won't turn a lap before 11PM at best. I bailed out. Watching news about somebody taking Top-Secret Nuclear Documents out of a Government "office". Against several rules. But nothing gonna happen.

Track packers running around the top imitating Bloomer.

They ran the tiller round the top. Guy in the white Cheby is gonna spin out.

It's freaking mudhole.

Pulled the plug. Moisture coming up out of the track. Try again tomorrow. Tonight's race will NOT be made up.

Weather forecast looks good. Hahahahahahaha, got home late which I thought was going to be perfect timing. Mother nature is the true goat.

Had 10 to 15 more modifieds deciding to come today and was told they could not cause they have like 63 and its a late model show and with 55 late models having around 80 mods would be disappointing to the fans. Thats ridiculous. Whats wrong with if they show let them go. Just because the late models are not supporting you with 70 or 80 cars does not mean you should limit a support class that does weekly.

Had 10 to 15 more modifieds deciding to come today and was told they could not cause they have like 63 and its a late model show and with 55 late models having around 80 mods would be disappointing to the fans. Thats ridiculous. Whats wrong with if they show let them go. Just because the late models are not supporting you with 70 or 80 cars does not mean you should limit a support class that does weekly.
    it was due to the condition of pit parking, they already have haulers getting stuck in soft ground it had nothing to do with being more mods than late models.
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Florence drains better than any track in the nation. This won't stop them.

It flat poured in 2016 the day of the b mains and feature til 2pm. Show still started on time then. It will slow them down, but it wont cancel the night by any means.
    Well looks like they threw in the towel

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well looks like they threw in the towel
    Actually need a lot more towels. A LOT!!!

Been raining here in Raleigh NC since dawn in biblical proportions. If it rained like this in Kentucky, that state will be as flat as Kansas in 2 days. I'm fortunately located in a spot that doesn't have flooding issues.

Looks like 55 super lates and 62 modifieds and what a field of mods. Looks like no Bloomer and a few other big names not there. I think this is a mod show nowadays. The extra bump in purse done nothing but made the mods stronger.
    You've got a bad case of opticalrectalicitis.(that's a sh1tty outlook on life.)
    Little league baseball might be more your style.
    8/13/16

Little league baseball is the best sports on television every single year…..it’s on my bucket list to go one year.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

North South Mud Bogg, a night I wont soon forget

The Little League World Championship in Williamsport, Pa. is a wonderfull event to witness and well worth a bucket list visit and more. The opening ceremonies are awesome when each team talks in their native tongue. Everything is free admission and they will shuttle anybody around to anywhere that is wanted to go at. The museum has the most ineresting features as well ! It does not disapoint !