Default Flo log in problem

I know this probably belongs in a different spot but the chances of getting the problem fixed will probably be faster. Does anyone else have a problem with watching live events as of late? I recently changed my email address and updated it on DoD. Since then, I’ve entered the new code that it provided on the Flo app with the firestick. I can watch live events and any/all content on the TV but I cannot access anything on my mobile phone?? Any help would be appreciated!

I'd recommend reaching out at https://www.dirtondirt.com/contact.php (DoD) and it will submit a support ticket to FloSports Customer Care who can help with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DLM Fan 1 View Post
    I'd recommend reaching out at https://www.dirtondirt.com/contact.php (DoD) and it will submit a support ticket to FloSports Customer Care who can help with this issue.
    Thanks man!

Beware Mav tv. Just got a response from mav wanting 150.00 I done recapped flo in June. You talk about a cluster, from my end Mav owes me money according to rigsby n Diller. So I'd they owe me money how are they trying to charge me 150.00. So I told mav to stick it.

They still refuse to address the problem of saying when a event begins.
    If it says >LIVE NOW< then show something on the screen. Water truck, aerial view of pits, view of stands? Just give me something other than *starting shortly * with their Flo logo. Yeah I know it's Flo. I logged on. I don't need to stare at the logo for 25 plus minutes to confirm this. If you want to get top dollar for your service, fix the issues. Nobody wants to watch a blank screen.
    8/13/16