Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Are you gentleman republicans or ultra-mega? Looks like trump is breaking from republicans. The real republicans can't wait for his departure. Rumors have it that RNC are not going to pay for the conman's attorney fees for the Mar a lago run in with the law.
    Rumor has it that you think THE DONALD screwed your old lady …………see how that works ?

Answer to question 158 first sentence is neither……….I’m an American.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

We should go woke on SS12 and make him change his name to commando

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The White House lies and the media support them. This is really bottom line. The conservatives are just not dirty enough to get into the mud, plus they have minimum support. We will see how mid terms go.

As far as Trump the liars who are the real people who are destroying our democracy and they are, will never allow him to be President again. They will do what ever it takes, what ever it takes. Insert your own thought, I do not want to say it on social media. They are the lowest common denominator.

Biden is crooked as the come, but right now he is only the mouth piece for the heathens. His son will never be convicted of anything. It is just they things are.

Yes, they will do ANYTHING to prevent Trump from running again……..ANYTHING, up to and including exactly what you are thinking.

IDIOTS.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

QUOTE:Rumor has it that you think THE DONALD screwed your old lady …………see how that works ?

While him and kidrock played "hide the dildo with each other" in the corner! lol

Are you gentleman republicans or ultra-mega? Looks like trump is breaking from republicans. The real republicans can't wait for his departure. Rumors have it that RNC are not going to pay for the conman's attorney fees for the Mar a lago run in with the law.
    Rumor has it DJT’s the one she’s leaving you for !!!!!!!

While him and kidrock played "hide the dildo with each other" in the corner! lol

Zero now that's not nice lol............................................... ...........

BBq thanks for answering the questions. Did the conman have Classified documents at mar a lago that belong to the government? If yes, should he be prosecuted?
    Last edited by ss12; 08-31-2022 at 07:46 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...filing-is-(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing-for-trump/ar-AA11jdIN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=630f40a216ea4734a3425c 97b1260101
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid, as you can see by their reply's they are nothing but gullible fools and are led by a cult leader. The cult leader is trying to separate the republican party. The cult leader is taking all of the poorly educated cause we all know he loves them. Thats the cult leader own words. The educated republicans, the cult leader now calls them RINO. Kid, did you ever think in your lifetime you would see one person destroy the republican party? The cult leader is dividing the republican party. I'm guessing after the midterms the republicans will split from the cult leader.

Biden is the conman. He has been collecting personal checks from Russia, Ukraine and China for many many years. And SS12 is perfectly ok with that corruption.

Kid, as you can see by their reply's they are nothing but gullible fools and are led by a cult leader. The cult leader is trying to separate the republican party. The cult leader is taking all of the poorly educated cause we all know he loves them. Thats the cult leader own words. The educated republicans, the cult leader now calls them RINO. Kid, did you ever think in your lifetime you would see one person destroy the republican party? The cult leader is dividing the republican party. I'm guessing after the midterms the republicans will split from the cult leader.
    I think your guy is dividing the country way more than anyone else but you won’t look anywhere else other than ORANGE MAN BAD ! Pathetic !

Obama/Biden = racial conmen all for votes and for personal power. They don’t care about the people.

Them DIRTY Dems want to destroy our country from within . . .

Trump aside, you are the gullible fool for being associated with the filthy lying slimy left. I made a post and i guarantee you had no idea what I was talking about. You can hate Trump all you want, but your party is destroying our Country. Get it? Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ They will be a playing that song when they catch up with Hunter Biden and all of dem Dem crooks ! !
    If we could ever get the LAW being none bias , and criminally unweaponized , When they do
    finally arrest the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY , will be so sweet . I have been in the presents of some
    of the FBI agents , and they are bring held down by power above them . And when the brave
    speak our it will happen . They hate the CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS but still afraid to speak . But
    slowly they are coming forward , all the while Merrick Garland is demanding they stay silent .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Them DIRTY Dems want to destroy our country from within . . .
    They are trying for one party rule. We have governors telling people who disagree with them to leave their state. They, with the media's help are trying to silence conservative thinking. You have people like Bill Maher of all people bringing this to light.

Democrats are often like pack animals. They do not think for themselves. Ergo they are easily lead. Then some of the smarter ones are calling their party out. The Russia hoax and now the Hunter Biden criminal activity that is swept under the rug. That is just for starters

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If we could ever get the LAW being none bias , and criminally unweaponized , When they do
    finally arrest the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY , will be so sweet . I have been in the presents of some
    of the FBI agents , and they are bring held down by power above them . And when the brave
    speak our it will happen . They hate the CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS but still afraid to speak . But
    slowly they are coming forward , all the while Merrick Garland is demanding they stay silent .
    This is why they are scared to death of Trump getting back into the WH. They are nearly as afraid of the Florida Gov. The left has to destroy both of them. I am afraid things are not going to be pretty during the actual next Presidential election. I hate to say it.

Remember what I said about the conman passports?

DOJ reveals why FBI seized Trump's passports — and how it incriminates him further

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...er/ar-AA11jqcB

You keep believing lies. You are in a cult SS12