Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You keep believing lies. You are in a cult SS12
    ss is the CONMAN!!!! Trouble is, is he has only conned himself!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You keep believing lies. You are in a cult SS12
    Please feel free to debunk why the FBI took your cult leaders passports. I posted why I thought the FBI took them a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, I was correct again which happen on here quite often.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Please feel free to debunk why the FBI took your cult leaders passports. I posted why I thought the FBI took them a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, I was correct again which happen on here quite often.
    They took everything they felt like taking. The returned the passports.

Are you sure you're not the Big Guy himself????

They had no business raiding Trumps home. Nor all of the others (Manifort, Roger Stone, Bannon, Peter Navoro, Alex Jones, and others that have supported Trump or have just sided against the Dem party publicly) they have raided for the last five years. Political opposition is treated this way in China, Russia and communist nations.

You know, the kind of places that YOU like!!! And like minded evil people like Biden, Garland, and countless others in congress and left wing news medias.

You believe it's okay for Biden and his goons in positions of power to try and arrest whomever they please. It really tickles you, right?

You "conned" man you!!! hahahahaha

I think that you might be BERKY ! !

Sorry it took so long to answer.

Are you gentleman republicans or ultra-mega? Looks like trump is breaking from republicans. The real republicans can't wait for his departure. Rumors have it that RNC are not going to pay for the conman's attorney fees for the Mar a lago run in with the law.
    Neither, libertarian if it matters, conservative on some matters, liberal on some too. Ask away if you wish.
    Last edited by lurker; 08-31-2022 at 05:19 PM.

----- Did the conman have Classified documents at mar a lago that belong to the government? If yes, should he be prosecuted?
    If found guilty of said documents, then yes.

BBq thanks for answering the questions. Did the conman have Classified documents at mar a lago that belong to the government? If yes, should he be prosecuted?
    The folks I don’t have a ton of unbiased faith in say he did…..guess it depends on what he had and what he intended to do with it in terms of if he should be prosecuted for it?

I mean after all, The queen of arkancide had an unsecure email address she operated from her apartment basement and didn’t get prosecuted for it…..so there is precedent for “ overlooking” classified discretions.

Truth of the matter is, just because trump calls it a witch-hunt doesn’t mean it’s not……and please with the “ belongs to the government “……being an ex union guy yourself I can almost guarantee you have something from your prior jobs that wasn’t exactly yours to have but you have it in your possession to this day.

Let’s just call them “ items of insignificance “…….you know what I’m talking about, all union slugs do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If we could ever get the LAW being none bias , and criminally unweaponized , When they do
    finally arrest the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY , will be so sweet . I have been in the presents of some
    of the FBI agents , and they are bring held down by power above them . And when the brave
    speak our it will happen . They hate the CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS but still afraid to speak . But
    slowly they are coming forward , all the while Merrick Garland is demanding they stay silent .
    Mrs Garland will go down in history as one of the worst to ever hold the position……and yes, I know I wrote Mrs……

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    They are trying for one party rule. We have governors telling people who disagree with them to leave their state. They, with the media's help are trying to silence conservative thinking. You have people like Bill Maher of all people bringing this to light.

Democrats are often like pack animals. They do not think for themselves. Ergo they are easily lead. Then some of the smarter ones are calling their party out. The Russia hoax and now the Hunter Biden criminal activity that is swept under the rug. That is just for starters
    Pack animals like “scar” from the Lion king movie??? I predict the same result for this current pack of Lion queens running the left……it won’t be pretty for them, or their followers.

When did that start happening? Did I miss something last night?

Just for some clarification, what exactly is your definition or can you give an example of “quite often”…….quite often as in the frequency of JD winning a race, or quite often as in the frequency you have an original non plagiarized thought?

Just for comparisons of course?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think that you might be BERKY ! !
    Can’t be……Birky actually works, and he has won a bunch….so no, not birky.

Talked to ss12 today and we had some good laughs. Don't worry no was harmed in this laughter

BBQ ss12 has enough Money he doesn't have to work anymore. The 2 unions jobs he had has afforded him not to have to work. You guys make fun of him and the union but, he gets the last laugh in his retirement.

kid, we did have some good laughs today. As far as these poor fools I can't believe they fell for this conman. I laugh every day on how they still defend him. You know when they bring up the union it just burns their a$$ they didn't have a union job. This weekend I will have been retired from my 1st job for 12 years now.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

kid, we did have some good laughs today. As far as these poor fools I can't believe they fell for this conman. I laugh every day on how they still defend him. You know when they bring up the union it just burns their a$$ they didn't have a union job. This weekend I will have been retired from my 1st job for 12 years now.
    Has it been that long already. Time sure does fly.

Here's what I can't understand. It's against the law to have classified docs period so, why he hasn't been arrested is beyond me. I mean to be honest Hillary should have been arrested as well. It's against the law to lie to the FBI so, whichever Attorney lied to the FBI better get a good Attorney because they're going to need it.

They want to try and shame people who worked in a union., I'll be dam if I'm going to be ashamed for working for a union. I received great pay and great benefits in which I'm still enjoying until this day. I wasn't some lowlife who didn't work. I worked for 27 years in the union in which they treated me very good same as AT&T they treated me very good.

BBq nice try to insinuate that all union members steal. I didn't take nothing that they didn't give me. My union job paid me enough that I didn't have to steal and I'm not a thief. Thieves are in every workplace's union or not. The last place I worked at I could borrow any tool they had. So, tell me why I needed to steal anything. I most of been brought up a little different than you.

As far as Hillary you are just listen to right wing talking points. Look over there. Hillary had the balls to go in front of the committee to testify unlike the cult leader has. All they found was 3 questionable emails. What was she found guilty of?

Get a motel!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Has it been that long already. Time sure does fly.

Here's what I can't understand. It's against the law to have classified docs period so, why he hasn't been arrested is beyond me. I mean to be honest Hillary should have been arrested as well. It's against the law to lie to the FBI so, whichever Attorney lied to the FBI better get a good Attorney because they're going to need it.

They want to try and shame people who worked in a union., I'll be dam if I'm going to be ashamed for working for a union. I received great pay and great benefits in which I'm still enjoying until this day. I wasn't some lowlife who didn't work. I worked for 27 years in the union in which they treated me very good same as AT&T they treated me very good.
    You don’t know the answer to that question you are really stupid ! They got nothing to charge him with ! He’s been the most investigated person ever ………..and they got nothing !

QUOTE: ss12,"I paid for every job they gave me"

Fixed it for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Talked to ss12 today and we had some good laughs. Don't worry no was harmed in this laughter

BBQ ss12 has enough Money he doesn't have to work anymore. The 2 unions jobs he had has afforded him not to have to work. You guys make fun of him and the union but, he gets the last laugh in his retirement.
    I make fun of him and the union because he makes fun of trump……..and in all reality their ideals are identical……out for one thing and one thing only.

Wonder why he didn’t have such a hard on for the people that made him pay to clock in to work all those years?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    QUOTE: ss12,"I paid for every job they gave me"

Fixed it for ya!
    Never paid for a job. Just paid to make sure I got a great wage and Benefits. You speak like a jealous person. Jealously will drag you down man. Don't be that guy because you will be miserable. Oh wait I think it's to late for that. You're a jealous person.