Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ you are talking in circles. If you want me to quit talking about unions quit bring it up? Obviously, you are starting to have signs of dementia.
    You know circles have no side right? Clearly I’ve chosen a side………dam yer dum sometimes.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You can ask ss12 if he hates Trump. I know he doesn't like Trump. heck I don't care for Trump myself. I think he has divided this country more than anyone ever has. Honestly I can't wait for the day no more Clintons and no more Trump in politics
    What did Trump do to divide people??? The left and it's media created that narrative. All Trump has done is actually for the people, but with letting the fake news tell you what and how to think? I rest my case. You guys hate, but you can't tell just exactly WHY. That is annoying!!!

Go ahead kidrock and grab the ankles of ss, as a lame pitiful way of defending yourselves.

How dare you put Trump and Clinton in the same catagory. Clinton let the Muslim Brotherhood, AL Queda, and other radical Islams get appointed into our government. Check that out on something other than Google.

Trump left no dress stains in the white house.

Two heads are better than one? You guys have totally disproved that concept!!! hahahahaha

Big Joe's gonna tell you who to hate again tonight by the way. To those that want to get more stoked. Who's dividing the country. The yelling mad man in chief, silly!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-01-2022 at 05:46 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ you are talking in circles. If you want me to quit talking about unions quit bring it up? Obviously, you are starting to have signs of dementia.
    Only circles you see are the dark ones around you old lady’s eyes when you think she has pulled an all nighter with THE TRUMPSTER ! Let her go man you ate driving yourself insane !

I think he has divided this country more than anyone ever has.
    Presidential divisiveness started well before Trump, with Obama being the winner of divisiveness. Yes, Trump comes in a close second, but no one divided this country more than Obama.

I have never voted for Trump because of his values which you can't say.
    Trump’s policies were good IMO.

IMHO, if you are going to go with the word, “values” --- the Clinton’s are far-far worse than the Trump’s, value wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    What did Trump do to divide people??? The left and it's media created that narrative. All Trump has done is actually for the people, but with letting the fake news tell you what and how to think? I rest my case. You guys hate, but you can't tell just exactly WHY. That is annoying!!!

Go ahead kidrock and grab the ankles of ss, as a lame pitiful way of defending yourselves.

How dare you put Trump and Clinton in the same catagory. Clinton let the Muslim Brotherhood, AL Queda, and other radical Islams get appointed into our government. Check that out on something other than Google.

Trump left no dress stains in the white house.

Two heads are better than one? You guys have totally disproved that concept!!! hahahahaha

Big Joe's gonna tell you who to hate again tonight by the way. To those that want to get more stoked. Who's dividing the country. The yelling mad man in chief, silly!!!
    Clayton you have your opinion and I have mine. I said what I said. If you don't agree you don't agree. I'm not asking you to agree with me nor do I care That you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Presidential divisiveness started well before Trump, with Obama being the winner of divisiveness. Yes, Trump comes in a close second, but no one divided this country more than Obama.
    Lurker I'm sorry but, I have to respectfully disagree about who has divided the country the most but,, I will agree they both done it.

You guys are blaming the presidents for dividing people……In all reality it’s the blindly following constituency on both sides that can’t think for themselves that let that happen.

In my humble opinion of course.

BBQ you make a good point.

I certainly try KR…it’s not very popular sometimes, but I do try.

I Have a feeling you don't care if you win a popularity contest.

Trump didnt divide anything, he defined the line between good and evil! He got the light shone on the evil left and they were exposed for all to see!

The light still shines very brightly……..they can’t figure out how to turn it off, Nancy’s vodka bottle is wedged against the light switch.

Clayton you have your opinion and I have mine. I said what I said. If you don't agree you don't agree. I'm not asking you to agree with me nor do I care That you don't.
    I don't agree!!! hahahaha But I show reasons and examples in an attempt to get you to do the same..
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I don't agree!!! hahahaha But I show reasons and examples in an attempt to get you to do the same..
    You're like arguing with a teenager. It just doesn't go so well so, not really interested in doing that to be honest

You're like arguing with a teenager. It just doesn't go so well so, not really interested in doing that to be honest
    You probably lose with teenagers also !

he light still shines very brightly……..they can’t figure out how to turn it off, Nancy’s vodka bottle is wedged against the light switch.

The majority recognizes it, except for the few Ray Charles union workers!

Zero Unions are on the rise. so you're going to have more Ray Charles out there and your going to have more union members to be jealous of.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You probably lose with teenagers also !
    Ha, ha, ha ,ha,

Zero Unions are on the rise. so you're going to have more Ray Charles out there and your going to have more union members to be jealous of.
    How it works is........customers pay me for a job, not vice-versa!

Any halfway decent business owner can take your union dues and triple it.......you lose in the end but refuse to see it! Then you turned around and bought those union made products with the labor costs jacked up 300%! Brilliant, i tell ya!

Is that you Ray Charles?