Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Where does he get it from? Both union shops he worked for indoctrinated him to that line of thinking most likely…..it’s just a guess.

But he’s retired now living off his fixed union income….while trump lives in his head rent free.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Good one. Rent free in the head.

The only reason the conman wants a special master is because he wants to feel important. Both of his previous attorneys received special master in their cases.

Kinda like your posts?...........I bet ur a special "master" yourself, with a wall full of Trump pics! Does your paid for union retirement health insurance cover carpal tunnel?......asking for all of 4m!

When the dems and lefties get all quiet and sullen like this they are just making up the next big thing they are going to get him on………the puppets on cnn look like they just lost homecoming queen to a guy named Donald.

Idiots

They are coming for the Don the con. They are leaking information for a reason. They will declare the conman a national security threat. Will he get the block or box?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    They are coming for the Don the con. They are leaking information for a reason. They will declare the conman a national security threat. Will he get the block or box?
    In this country you need proof of doing something against the law. So far your boys ain’t found none.

They got him this time ! LOL SOME D A MN MORRIS !!!

They will not indict the conman in a federal court. They already have enough evidence to do it. In a federal court the government would have to disclose the information in the classified documents. For national security reason they are not going to do that. They have other options. This is the reason the government was trying to keep this under cover. The conman is the one who made it public knowledge. With the judges' decision is now at a stalemate. If I was the conman, I would be careful of what I ate, where I was going and stay on the first floor on trump towers.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Need proof of a crime and proof Trump committed a crime. You ain’t got it and yes Trump is stuck in your mind as others have said. He lives rent free in you head.

I nominate SS12 as 4M's official Village Idiot!!!!

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-07-2022 at 01:17 PM.

Leaking information about a criminal case is illegal……are you saying they are breaking the law for a reason?
    Or just breaking it as they see fit.

And now your saying for him to be careful about what he eats and where he stays? As if to imply the feds and dems are desperate enough to take him out??? Please explain yourself SS.

They will not indict the conman in a federal court. They already have enough evidence to do it. In a federal court the government would have to disclose the information in the classified documents. For national security reason they are not going to do that. They have other options. This is the reason the government was trying to keep this under cover. The conman is the one who made it public knowledge. With the judges' decision is now at a stalemate. If I was the conman, I would be careful of what I ate, where I was going and stay on the first floor on trump towers.
    The national enquirer of 4m…….sad but true.

He could get a job at the Washington Compost or New York Slimes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He could get a job at the Washington Compost or New York Slimes!!!
    Union shops I take it? Sure ……..

WOW ! You must have contacts
    Deep within the FBI or DOJ ? Are you making threats against an x president ? Although you could claim temporary insanity with your dilutions that DJT screwed your old lady and it caused SEVERE TDS ! Dude seriously you need help !

Contacts, lol…….he’s more like a stuttering auctioneer when it comes to anything Trumpy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I nominate SS12 as 4M's official Village Idiot!!!!
    I'll gladly 2nd that nomination ! !

Need proof of a crime and proof Trump committed a crime. You ain’t got it and yes Trump is stuck in your mind as others have said. He lives rent free in you head.

Why do you think the conman's AG (Bill Barr) is on Fox news. He is narrating the facts to the uneducated supporters of the conman of the severity of this information. This is not a D or R thing. This is about national security not political.

You sir have lost your mind if you think it’s not political……and nothing is a D or an R thing it’s an Us thing……but folks like you only want to see and say that when you know you’ve stepped in it.

And boy, has the left and it’s sheeple stepped all in it???