Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like I said it was debunked but, you idiots will grasped onto anything to support the big lie. You're such an idiot to keep believing the big lie.
    The 2020 presidential election was riddled with fraud in Democratic run states and that is fact ! Wether one chooses to believe it or not is completely up to them …………..I think that’s the way our country works ? At least for now anyway !

There is fraud in every election by both Democrats and Republicans but, it wasn't even close to enough to overturn the election but, you idiot's still believe the big lie Trump has you guys wrapped around his little finger. Remember Arizona it was suppose to expose the big lie but, it never happened.

Send fbi into kidrocks home with some phony warrant. I’m sure you will find some oregano or meth. 😜

The 2020 presidential election was riddled with fraud in Democratic run states and that is fact ! Wether one chooses to believe it or not is completely up to them …………..I think that’s the way our country works ? At least for now anyway !

Yes, there was very little fraud and the fraud they found was committed by republicans.

The situation was much that same with another name the Trump campaign cited in Pennsylvania, Elizabeth Bartman. Not long after it lifted that case up, Bartman’s son Bruce admitted he had registered and voted in his long-dead mother’s name to help Trump. He pleaded guilty.

Two others follow the pattern. Also, in Pennsylvania, registered Republican Francis Fiore Presto was charged with requesting and casting a ballot for his dead wife, Judy Presto. Also, in that state, the family of Denise On(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) said her ballot was filled out shortly before she died close to the election. A family member said their mother intended to vote for Trump.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

On Tuesday, Donald Kirk Hartle, the CFO of a Nevada company that hosted a September 2020 rally for Donald Trump, pleaded guilty to voting twice in last November’s election, including once in his dead wife’s name. Hartle is just the latest in a string of apparent Trump supporters who committed voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. This pattern is a warning of the lawlessness among Trump’s followers that could engulf us all.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Now I know why you gentleman are the experts about voter fraud. Your party is the one committing this crime.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Now I know why you gentleman are the experts about voter fraud. Your party is the one committing this crime.
    Oh no ss12 just Democrats lmao......................................Idiots

Flyboy they won't need a warrant my door is open. I have nothing to hide. I just finished my part in a State Police officers and his wife's kitchen remodel. I come and go as I please. I have their garage code. I have another city police officer garage code as well as I've done a lot of work for him also. so, no no Meth in my house.

Oh no ss12 just Democrats lmao......................................Idiots
    The democratic governor of Pennsylvania ( of all people) committed voter fraud in his own state and admitted to it !

Flyboy they won't need a warrant my door is open. I have nothing to hide. I just finished my part in a State Police officers and his wife's kitchen remodel. I come and go as I please. I have their garage code. I have another city police officer garage code as well as I've done a lot of work for him also. so, no no Meth in my house.
    So you get special treatment ? That’s how corruption works !

The Dems all stick together and have each others back ! !

The republicans used to stick together until the Rino maga joined them. The Rinp maga cult leader has been associated with several political parties. 2001 the reform party, 2009 democrat party, 2012 Independent party, and now the Rino maga party. For this Cult leader to call the Cheney's and Mitch McConnel rinos is laughable.

You say a lot of things that are laughable……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The republicans used to stick together until the Rino maga joined them. The Rinp maga cult leader has been associated with several political parties. 2001 the reform party, 2009 democrat party, 2012 Independent party, and now the Rino maga party. For this Cult leader to call the Cheney's and Mitch McConnel rinos is laughable.
    Yep no matter how conservative they are if they go against the King then they instantly become a rhino It's quite laughable.

So you're good with fake electors. so, what the fuk good would voter ID do then if you're willing to put in fake electors to steal the election. You blamed the Democrats when all along it was the Republicans that tried to steal the 2020 election. To FN funny
    You went way too far this time!!!!! Lies lies lies, Get your head examined!!!!!

You fake fun of reality and truth way too much!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

This one is a fake kid rock 😜 he ain’t like the other kid rock

Gilligan and Thurston have fallen overboard..........and drowned in the sea of liberal koolaid!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You went way too far this time!!!!! Lies lies lies, Get your head examined!!!!!

You fake fun of reality and truth way too much!!!
    Yes your Republican friends tried to steal the 2020 election by installing fake electors and then tried to overturn the election Jan 6th now if that is not commie mentality I don't know what is.

You commie lover.

This one is a fake kid rock 😜 he ain’t like the other kid rock

lmao.............................................. ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gilligan and Thurston have fallen overboard..........and drowned in the sea of liberal koolaid!
    Listen Otis you don't even know what day it is. Have another drink and do us all a favor and pass out so, we don't have to listen to your stupidity the rest of the night lol