Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yep no matter how conservative they are if they go against the King then they instantly become a rhino It's quite laughable.
    I’d agree. As I’ve said 1000’s of times on here, I’m conservative on some matters, and liberal on others, it just depends on what the case may be. Yet I’m not a RINO, and not a Whacko Lib. I’m about a middle of the road guy as you can get most of time. Case in point, tell me the last time I’ve posted disagreeing with the point ss12 is trying to make about Trump, out of the last 25 to 30+ OP posts of his. While ss12’s shtick gets old and tiresome, I get it. And I don’t need to post back to ss12 or you to let you know I get the point. Or being a gentleman, should I be doing that? In support of? While I supported Trump the President in office, and his policies that I liked, I didn’t support his shtick either --- as it got old and tiresome ad nauseam. And there are a lot like me. But while supporting Trump in office, that made me a Gullible Fool, which was unfair and unfounded. You and ss12 would agree, I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You went way too far this time!!!!! Lies lies lies, Get your head examined!!!!!

You fake fun of reality and truth way too much!!!
    Buford did you get your subpoena today? DOJ handed out 40 to the maga losers. I figured you would be one of them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I’d agree. As I’ve said 1000’s of times on here, I’m conservative on some matters, and liberal on others, it just depends on what the case may be. Yet I’m not a RINO, and not a Whacko Lib. I’m about a middle of the road guy as you can get most of time. Case in point, tell me the last time I’ve posted disagreeing with the point ss12 is trying to make about Trump, out of the last 25 to 30+ OP posts of his. While ss12’s shtick gets old and tiresome, I get it. And I don’t need to post back to ss12 or you to let you know I get the point. Or being a gentleman, should I be doing that? In support of? While I supported Trump the President in office, and his policies that I liked, I didn’t support his shtick either --- as it got old and tiresome ad nauseam. And there are a lot like me. But while supporting Trump in office, that made me a Gullible Fool, which was unfair and unfounded. You and ss12 would agree, I hope?

Another good post Lurker. Yes I do agree. I can't speak for ss12 I will let him speak for himself. Er probably agree more than we disagree

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford did you get your subpoena today? DOJ handed out 40 to the maga losers. I figured you would be one of them.
    Not yet, they will use the IRS to get at me. Even though I've done nothing wrong other than use illegal words such as "stolen elections".....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Kidrock you're as middle of the road as a smashed opossum!!!!! hahahahahaaa

Kidrock you're as middle of the road as a smashed opossum!!!!! hahahahahaaa
    You give him way too much credit !

oh you guys got me good IDIOTS

Not yet, they will use the IRS to get at me. Even though I've done nothing wrong other than use illegal words such as "stolen elections".....
    You sound a little worried lmao..................................... You mean like the fake electors or the Jan 6th insurrection to overturn the 2020 election Got it

I think more worried like the current administration’s outlook for November.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Or their outlook on the market

And outlook on the economy…..

Yep, more worried like that.

The economy is doing great ! Didn’t you hear that POS POTUS yesterday at the gathering at the peoples house to celebrate just how great it is ! And IDIOTS like kid dumb as a rock and seriously stupid agree !,,,

Nothing to see here, no cause for alarm………idiots

Some of you guys are nothing but, a bunch of IDIOTS. Yeah lets not worry about our democracy as long as it's our party that will be in power. IDIOTS

Now the pillow guy has been searched by FBI. This guy is not a criminal.

Some of you guys are nothing but, a bunch of IDIOTS. Yeah lets not worry about our democracy as long as it's our party that will be in power. IDIOTS
    Well that sure seemed to work in 2020…….oh, wait.

I now dub thee: kid dumb as a rock!!! Certified Idiot!!!!

Yeah who cares wether the party in power is lying through their teeth so dumb a$$ es like you and SS follow right along in lock step …………..yep the economy doing great and DJT is a criminal ! You must be SERIOUSLY STUPID ! Oh yeah and I forgot DJT is going to be on house arrest !!

You want to talk STUPID. I've told you numerous time I don't and have never supported Joe Biden. Joe Biden has lied Donald Trump has lied and they both continue to lie. The difference between you and me is that you think Joe Biden is the only ones who lies. Not sure if You think Donald Trump has never lied.