Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Is KARMA in their dictionary...........they will certainly find out the meaning in Nov 2022 and 2024!
    I wouldn’t count on it. Remember they cheat

Yep, Dominion is still on many ballots!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

AG Merrick Garland’s raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is a farce of law - https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/ag-mer...-farce-of-law/

Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/u...erial-fbi.html

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/u...erial-fbi.html
    The New York Times only lies anyway. See how that game works ?

And anyway, he said they returned the documents, the DOJ said they hadn't returned all of them. That was in the article too.

1. I thought it was weird, as usually the NYT is anti Trump regardless.
    2.True
    3.True

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    The New York Times only lies anyway. See how that game works ?
    I’m not exactly sure what you are getting at with the aggressive comments ---- but 1.) tell me one media outlet that doesn’t manipulate the story to read negatively or positive, one way or another trying to sway reader voters. And 2.) I didn’t post the link to play any game. Generally the links I post are very informative, or at the minimum an interesting read letting the reader decide forming his/her own opinion regarding.

Now then, if you are asking my opinion about the Trump raid in Florida? I’d say once again it is ALL politically motivated trying to reduce the chances of Trump running in 2024. TSfan is the only other person that I can think of that has stated that, directly. Furthering the Trump raid in Florida, if the Left can openly attack, discredit, and eliminate its opponent this far out from an election --- without repercussion, I see that as a win-win for whomever the Left candidate is, and a no-win for Right/Trump. It’s just a tad bit unfair to the Right/Trump, to have the AG doing the politically motivated dirty work for the Left, that’s my opinion.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by lurker; 08-14-2022 at 02:03 PM.

Won't let me quote.

Trump and his supporters attempt to discredit any media source that reports negative information about DT. It's "fake news", we've heard it for years. It's suddenly not fake news when the information is positive or something he/the right can use to their advantage. They have done the same thing with polling information, unemployment numbers, etc.

I think Trump running is the dems best chance to win in 2024.
    And how much more info do we need to see for the right to admit that Trump had stuff he had no business having and the DOJ had attempted to retrieve it multiple times ? It probably doesn't matter because the right will not believe whatever is reported unless it helps DT.
    Last edited by jr29; 08-14-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Won't let me quote.

Trump and his supporters attempt to discredit any media source that reports negative information about DT. It's "fake news", we've heard it for years. It's suddenly not fake news when the information is positive or something he/the right can use to their advantage. They have done the same thing with polling information, unemployment numbers, etc.

And how much more info do we need to see for the right to admit that Trump had stuff he had no business having and the DOJ had attempted to retrieve it multiple times ? It probably doesn't matter because the right will not believe whatever is reported unless it helps DT.

The Dems will be running Dominion and the mules once again, agree?

I agree Buford

Won't let me quote.

If they wanted anyone who supports the CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW to believe whatever it is they say they found why weren’t TRUMPS attorneys allowed to watch the search and what was taken ?

I’d agree!

Won't let me quote.

So you and the left think Trump, personally, packed up those documents and had them delivered to his home!

Surely thou jest!

----DOJ had attempted to retrieve it multiple times ?
    18 months worth! Which I find a bit odd. Again, its all politically motivated IMO.

Won't let me quote.

Your darn right Trump hits back. He doesn;t set there and let the media slander and fabricate lies about him and national issues!!!

If you think Trumps running is good for the Dems then why are they trying every underhanded trick in the book to stop him from running. They know it will be a landslide that even their best cheating shot could get overwhelmed by mass voting FOR Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    "Now the republicans want to defund the FBI. I thought they were the party of law and order."

Lot's of people "thought" that too. Maybe back when Efrem Zimbalist Jr. was wheeling around in a Ford LTD on TV.

The FBI no longer represents law and order when they act as an enforcement arm of a political party. Through the last several years they have laid out example after example. Their conduct in the Russia collusion hoax, their entrapment of Michael Flynn, their abuses of obtaining FISA warrants, their admissions in their own e-mail threads, their hiding of, and slow dragging the investigation regarding Hunter Biden's laptop, their role in the fake Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping charade, and their likely insider role in some J6 activities. Many more examples of their ineptness exist.

I think they need to be moved out of DC. I think many agencies need to be moved out of DC. Most federal employees live in the DC sphere of influence. Just look at the counties of northern Virginia and the economic and voting demographics there. It is the land of the blue beast. High paid government employees marinated in big government largess. No matter the agency they work for. It isn't just the heads of those agencies who've become rotten, it is the career civil servants who populate the ranks. You can change the leadership but that's like getting new summer help.

I spent over three decades in law enforcement. I actually received some training from the FBI during my career. Today I have zero trust for that agency. None whatsoever.

Hey, just wait until those 87,000 new IRS agents hit the streets. You think they'll just be looking at the books of big shots? Yeah right. They'll be crawling up people's @sses with microscopes. Farmers, ranchers, landscapers, folks with small trucking companies, landlords, small business folks, anyone they think has been maybe doing a little cash on the side. Hey, probably a bunch of folks involved in racing too. When they come knocking, you wanna let them in? Hey, while were here, let's see that you got your guns safely tucked away. Show them to us. Still got the DEF hooked up on your diesel truck? Let's check some other things in the name of - compliance.

The left has been all over defunding police at the local level with municipalities and sheriff's offices. But they love engorging federal arms that they get to control. They hate locally elected sheriffs. They not only want to defund, but with their antics they want to make the career objective so displeasing for anyone to choose that it depletes the ranks of the cities and towns where crime is out of control. Someday they would love to suggest - feds to the rescue - and try and take over in some of those places. Control.
    Two alleged militia members found guilty of plot to abduct Michigan governor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tw...8c621db7ed6651
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kangaroo court going on there. Defense is geting time limits to speak....

Also, What about the FBI agents that entraped these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Two alleged militia members found guilty of plot to abduct Michigan governor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tw...8c621db7ed6651
    They also alleged that someone’s wife went behind the woodshed with DJT !

Mr. Justice, please explain how you are found guilty in a court of law by a jury. The defendant must have had Trump's lawyers.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

dirtman, congratulation on your engagement with Herschel Walker. Herschel is telling all of his friends that you are the best piece of rear that he has ever had!! He said he like it when he pulls out the sausage and you lick it clean. Have a great day! Congrat, again you will make a great couple.