Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

The example of Comey's actions in October 2016 is a unique one. You can bet it was something he absolutely didn't want to do because the cover for Hillary was already laid down. It was the revelations of the Anthony Weiner scandal and his connection to Hillary's aid Huma Abedin and their access to info that was on Hillary's device(s) that made them reopen the matter just before the election. Comey gave it another inelegant smooth over. It can be debated whether the incident hurt Cankles and helped Trump but in the end, she was a lousy and unlikable candidate and probably lost all on her own.

As far as Whitewater and the special counsel is concerned I'll admit, that made me take a second look at the employment of special counsels. Once a SC is appointed, it becomes a never-ending free for all and that sword cuts both ways. But, that being said, during that time the Clintons were notorious for slow dragging any cooperation in the matter. The duration and timeline of Whitewater lays at their feet. I still remember the lines, "Oh that's old news. Oh you're still talking about that?" They made Ken Starr work for everything he got.

Fast forward a little bit and the big budget battle between the Gingrich congress and Bill Clinton was on. Remember the government shutdown? Clinton was very famous for saying, bring it on, we'll blame it on Gingrich, and the voters will believe us. Clinton got his way. Because government was shut down there was less staff on hand. It made it possible for Bill Clinton to meet young staffer Monica Lewinsky in a happy accident of fate. She was delivering him a pizza if I recall. Then things blossomed after that, you might say even - exploded. The fate of the incident was a creation of their political manipulation of the shutdown. The only thing worse than getting what you want - is sometimes getting just what you want.

More slow dragging by the Clintons and more tenacity by Ken Starr and the blue dress was discovered. Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because of a BJ, he faced impeachment for lying under oath. Historically we can look at this and say it was an overreach by the Republicans. What guy wouldn't have told that lie? When you look at Hillary, who could blame him? Look at what the Kennedys were up to in the White House just thirty years prior to that?

But in those examples that were cited and considered, no where was the FBI playing an active role on one side of the equation as a partisan participant. They didn't cause Hillary to use a private server to store State Department info. They didn't leak fake information to the press about her just so they could go to judges and say - look what they are writing, we need FISA warrants. No FBI agents said let's send this young big booty honeypot into the Oval Office and get her to compromise the president and make sure she gets some skeet for evidence.

The behavior of today's FBI and DOJ is very partisan and one sided in their application of resources and it is obvious. It went back to Obama with Lois Lerner and the IRS targeting conservative groups. Garland sends agents to school board meetings to intimidate parents concerned about curriculum. Churches and pro-life organizations are having their facilities vandalized and firebombed. Where's the FBI on that? People are encouraging violence against supreme court justices and there was a legitimate attempt on one's life. Boy, that went away quick. No accountability for those who uttered the words of encouragement there. The summer of violence in 2020 with all the damage, rioting, looting, burning, and dozens of deaths. Yet, we constantly hear the drumbeat that white supremacists are the number one threat in this country. Yeah right. Where has the FBI been on finding those people and holding them accountable?

In the Mueller example. The failure there was that there was no there, there. It was the time and resources spent that attempted to cast doubt in the minds of the public. More than two years of the breathless reports of yet - another bombshell, another anonymous source says charges are coming, and then nothing. Nothingburger was what you got because nothing was there. It was all made up from a piece of campaign opposition research. A couple process violations totally unrelated to the root investigation because, that's what special counsels do. But in the Mueller example, the FBI was playing a role, a very active role.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    BBQ, I'll wait and see about this.

January 6 committee has done a good job. Almost every witness was a Trump loyalist at one point. Nary a democrat took the stand that I'm aware of. Trump was totally, 100% willfully negligent that day. I'm not sure he should go to jail for it, but it's probably the worst leadership ever shown by a President.
    Oh sh!t!!!! You are totally off base and full of it. When I want to read something totally rediculous and absurd, all I have to do is wait for ss and jr. Hahahahahahaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Biden wasn't my pick either. He's done some good stuff, other stuff not so much and he is definitely too old. He's a d@#n sight better than Trump though.
    What good stuff? Resigning a long time ago. That would have been a first!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The example of Comey's actions in October 2016 is a unique one. You can bet it was something he absolutely didn't want to do because the cover for Hillary was already laid down. It was the revelations of the Anthony Weiner scandal and his connection to Hillary's aid Huma Abedin and their access to info that was on Hillary's device(s) that made them reopen the matter just before the election. Comey gave it another inelegant smooth over. It can be debated whether the incident hurt Cankles and helped Trump but in the end, she was a lousy and unlikable candidate and probably lost all on her own.

As far as Whitewater and the special counsel is concerned I'll admit, that made me take a second look at the employment of special counsels. Once a SC is appointed, it becomes a never-ending free for all and that sword cuts both ways. But, that being said, during that time the Clintons were notorious for slow dragging any cooperation in the matter. The duration and timeline of Whitewater lays at their feet. I still remember the lines, "Oh that's old news. Oh you're still talking about that?" They made Ken Starr work for everything he got.

Fast forward a little bit and the big budget battle between the Gingrich congress and Bill Clinton was on. Remember the government shutdown? Clinton was very famous for saying, bring it on, we'll blame it on Gingrich, and the voters will believe us. Clinton got his way. Because government was shut down there was less staff on hand. It made it possible for Bill Clinton to meet young staffer Monica Lewinsky in a happy accident of fate. She was delivering him a pizza if I recall. Then things blossomed after that, you might say even - exploded. The fate of the incident was a creation of their political manipulation of the shutdown. The only thing worse than getting what you want - is sometimes getting just what you want.

More slow dragging by the Clintons and more tenacity by Ken Starr and the blue dress was discovered. Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because of a BJ, he faced impeachment for lying under oath. Historically we can look at this and say it was an overreach by the Republicans. What guy wouldn't have told that lie? When you look at Hillary, who could blame him? Look at what the Kennedys were up to in the White House just thirty years prior to that?

But in those examples that were cited and considered, no where was the FBI playing an active role on one side of the equation as a partisan participant. They didn't cause Hillary to use a private server to store State Department info. They didn't leak fake information to the press about her just so they could go to judges and say - look what they are writing, we need FISA warrants. No FBI agents said let's send this young big booty honeypot into the Oval Office and get her to compromise the president and make sure she gets some skeet for evidence.

The behavior of today's FBI and DOJ is very partisan and one sided in their application of resources and it is obvious. It went back to Obama with Lois Lerner and the IRS targeting conservative groups. Garland sends agents to school board meetings to intimidate parents concerned about curriculum. Churches and pro-life organizations are having their facilities vandalized and firebombed. Where's the FBI on that? People are encouraging violence against supreme court justices and there was a legitimate attempt on one's life. Boy, that went away quick. No accountability for those who uttered the words of encouragement there. The summer of violence in 2020 with all the damage, rioting, looting, burning, and dozens of deaths. Yet, we constantly hear the drumbeat that white supremacists are the number one threat in this country. Yeah right. Where has the FBI been on finding those people and holding them accountable?

In the Mueller example. The failure there was that there was no there, there. It was the time and resources spent that attempted to cast doubt in the minds of the public. More than two years of the breathless reports of yet - another bombshell, another anonymous source says charges are coming, and then nothing. Nothingburger was what you got because nothing was there. It was all made up from a piece of campaign opposition research. A couple process violations totally unrelated to the root investigation because, that's what special counsels do. But in the Mueller example, the FBI was playing a role, a very active role.
    I agree with a good bit of that. You did lose me with the "summer of violence" part. I'm not sure what that has to do with the FBI.
    Lots of resources were exhausted trying to uncover dirt on Trump and his associates. Some was uncovered. Paul Manafort has now admitted that he did communicate classified information with Russians.
    I think there is a distinct possibility that the FBI looks one sided because one guy (Trump) engaged in more questionable and sleazy behavior than most of his predecessors combined.

BBQ, I buy groceries too. It stinks right now. Look at the grandstands at most of these races right now though. They are packed. Monday night in Superior Wisconsin...packed.
    It's not as bad as a lot on the right want us to believe.
    Packed dirt track stands aren’t exactly a real good barometer of the state of the union….just the state of frustration of working people and the desire to see something good and of value despite overpaying for everything to get there.

It’s that bad brother.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

QUOTE:...I hate Trump

Nuff said!!!

In the wake of the summer of violence in 2020, did the DOJ ever really go after the Antifa and BLM agitators and participants? What I remember is that a whole lot of people got charges dropped and reduced and we have a current VP who was actively engaged in a bail fund to get those people released when they were involved in that activity.

That was the point of that comment. It goes to the example of the two tiers of justice and their selective enforcement.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Whoomp, there it is…….

BBQ, I buy groceries too. It stinks right now. Look at the grandstands at most of these races right now though. They are packed. Monday night in Superior Wisconsin...packed.
    It's not as bad as a lot on the right want us to believe.
    "It stinks" is an understatement. We are getting it from every direction right now because our politicians are too busy with Trump to do their (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) jobs. Every monthly bill I have that's not locked in has increased, and not just by a few percent either!!!

I'm not sure I would judge the state of the country by the crowd at a dirt track race, we all know people spend money they don't have. Heck, I work with guys that barely make $30/hour and somehow have $80,000 pickups, $30,000 Harleys and $300,000 homes. The math just isn't there.

Some Congress people called Democrats are actually right out there in protests either acting like they are in handcuffs or dressed like Muslim Brotherhood members. ha Dem Mayor with a paint roller painting BLM in 20 foot letter on the streets of New York, But "Orange Man Bad"!!!!!

Oh yeah orange man bad!!!! Fools!!!

You spelled idiots wrong CW……

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Some Congress people called Democrats are actually right out there in protests either acting like they are in handcuffs or dressed like Muslim Brotherhood members. ha Dem Mayor with a paint roller painting BLM in 20 foot letter on the streets of New York, But "Orange Man Bad"!!!!! Oh yeah orange man bad!!!! Fools!!!
    Some of them have nice Latino Booties 😜

Doesn’t matter what the dem booties look like, they all have their head in them most times.

" Racist sexist comments " ? ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    " Racist sexist comments " ? ? LOL
    If it’s ok to protest judges houses I guess it’s ok to judge her ass

"Bad Trump Bad Trump whatcha going do whatcha going do when they come for you"
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Judge Who Signed Off on FBI Raid Made Anti-Trump Posts

by Kari Donovan
    August 10, 2022

OPINION: This article contains commentary which may reflect the author's opinion

TelegramTwitterLinkedInFacebookEmail
    The judge who likely signed the warrant authorizing the raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate, Judge Bruce Reinhart, is being highlighted in the media because he previously made anti-Trump social media posts and shared content about ‘white privilege, and he is aligned with people who could be exposed as criminals, by a future Trump administration.

Trump lawyer Christina Bobb said that federal magistrate Reinhart approved the warrant that permitted the FBI raid on the former president’s Florida property in Palm Beach on Monday. Some media outlets are reporting that Reinhart is definitely the one who signed off on the abuse of Trump.

Reinhart has been a magistrate judge since 2018. District judges appoint magistrate judges to deal with matters, including bond hearings and signing off on search warrants.

It is important to remember that Magistrates are different than other judges and often exploited by the left in pursuit of lawfare and cancel culture; magistrates have less authority than a circuit court judge.

To add to the conflict of interest and the alleged abuse of power, Judge Bruce Reinhart had previously represented employees of convicted pedophiles and sex traffickers for the elite Jeffrey Epstein. They stand to lose a lot if Trump for their activity exposes them.

Reinhart also donated to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and gave money to political opponents of Donald Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush. So at the minimum, he is an obvious Never Trumper.

And now, Facebook posts have now emerged illustrating how Reinhart has been anti-Trump from the beginning as a radical leftist.

“BREAKING: Judge who signed off on Trump raid has anti-Trump posts and shared content from ‘WokeFolks,’ Jack Posobiec, editor of Human Events, reported.

More at https://populistpress.com/judge-who-...ssages-leaked/

Former President Donald Trump suggested the FBI may have planted evidence during the bureau’s raid at his Mar-a-Lago home because members of his team were blocked from watching the agents.In a Truth Social post on Wednesday, the former president wrote that “the FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged.

Why was anyone blocked from seeing this farce? SO they could plant fake evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    "Bad Trump Bad Trump whatcha going do whatcha going do when they come for you"
    You live in a cult