Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

BBQ not pay to go to work paid to make sure he got a good wage and benefits. Which he did get both so, did I and like I said I'm not ashamed of it in the least bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBq nice try to insinuate that all union members steal. I didn't take nothing that they didn't give me. My union job paid me enough that I didn't have to steal and I'm not a thief. Thieves are in every workplace's union or not. The last place I worked at I could borrow any tool they had. So, tell me why I needed to steal anything. I most of been brought up a little different than you.

As far as Hillary you are just listen to right wing talking points. Look over there. Hillary had the balls to go in front of the committee to testify unlike the cult leader has. All they found was 3 questionable emails. What was she found guilty of?
    The same thing he will be……nothing, yet.

Dude you can barely make a post without “ borrowing” someone’s words….stop trying to imply you didn’t end up with an extra roll of electrical tape or an overpriced hammer in your toolbox at the expense of a customer you were serving…….might not have even been your fault, boss man might have said get whatever you need to do the job, what do we care we ain’t paying for it.

I crack on you and the unions because you and they are the epitome of the Trump you say you hate……nothing but self serving shady opportunists that prey on others, right?

One in the same my man.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ again you don't know ss12 very well. as a matter of fact you don't know him at all. I see you guys always making like union members are the only ones that do the things you say. Note for you it happens in the private sector as well. A thief is a thief it doesn't matter if he is a union member or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Never paid for a job. Just paid to make sure I got a great wage and Benefits. You speak like a jealous person. Jealously will drag you down man. Don't be that guy because you will be miserable. Oh wait I think it's to late for that. You're a jealous person.
    You do realize you answered for SS here, right? All this union apologists chatter got you mixed up on who your signed in as?

Oops?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You do realize you answered for SS here, right? All this union apologists chatter got you mixed up on who your signed in as?

Oops?
    Nope I only have one screen name but, I have read for months now you guys giving him crap for being a union member. He can and has answered for himself. No oops here.

Just because I know ss12 very well and you don't know him at all. You want to try and make it like I'm him. Wrong answer man.

Might want to take a look at post 200 again…..looks like someone is kinda confused there.

It’s over there between the bar napkin, expired passports and nude of Pelosi in college.

I guess you didn't see where I mention I was in a union as well

Sometimes people get confused when they are trying to be confusing, not the first time I’ve seen this Kid…….all good on this end, you two guys keep on chatting.

Might want to take a look at post 200 again…..looks like someone is kinda confused there.

It’s over there between the bar napkin, expired passports and nude of Pelosi in college.

Slow down your typing bbq.......them union fellas are slow learners!

No confusion here but, believe what you want.

I guess you didn't see where I mention I was in a union as well
    I saw that every time you’ve stated it in a response…..I just never saw you answer for SS in third person like you did in post 200.

It’s all good, enjoy the grandkids next time you get them.

and some people are very jealous of union members like zero25. He wasn't a good enough employee to be a union member. they must not have accepted him as a union member

No confusion here but, believe what you want.
    That’s pretty much a given Kid……Isn’t that what makes this place so special?

I don't have any grandkids. I have a son who hasn't had any kids. SS12 has 2 daughters and 5 grandkids,

BBQ like I said believe what you want.

BBQ you must be dirtman because you mentioned the grandkids again

and some people are very jealous of union members like zero25. He wasn't a good enough employee to be a union member. they must not have accepted him as a union member
    Yep, real jealous of someone paying for a job, while I deposited mine in the bank!

Every dollar you paid in dues, I put $3 in the bank.......let that steep awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, real jealous of someone paying for a job, while I deposited mine in the bank!

Every dollar you paid in dues, I put $3 in the bank.......let that steep awhile!
    Your jealously is shinning through very brightly tonight. Better get some help because you're going to need it.

Kid it’s not the union itself…….it’s that SS fanboi’s the union ideals and whiney girls trumps……and they are identical at their core.

It’s like a fat Kid making fun of another fat kid for being fat………it’s Seriously Stupid.