Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    SMH!!! Just the cop out answer I've come to expect. In other words you can't ......
    Ya gotta admit KID ; big old Buford got you good with this one ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Ya gotta admit KID ; big old Buford got you good with this one ! !
    Like I said he's like arguing with a teenager.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

It would just be more teenager stuff just saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It would just be more teenager stuff just saying lol
    Kid old chap ; I must warn you that trying to spar with Buford is like you trying to bring a knife to a gun fight ! !

BBQ I thought the same thing but, I'm in the process of looking for a used car for my wife. I was looking at a 2020 Impala and it had 58.000 miles and they wanted 25,000 and I was looking at 2020 Camry with 59,000 and they wanted 26,000. Now I could be wrong but, I didn't think Toyota had union employees. Now I realize this is not every case but, I did find this interesting.
    Difference in your example is the Toyota will run until 2050….the Chevy will be sitting along the fence line broken down with weeds growing through the fender wells by 2025.

Great example of my point kid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

But I bet the guys that built the Chevy are retired now , full pension and drive Toyotas, lmao.

Idiots.

Gotta love it when they support their opposing teams argument ! It’s rocket science I tell ya !

They get so caught up in making their own point they forget they are even doing it……kinda like Joe Biden saying “ we aren’t going to let anyone steal the election “ again”.

And they wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Kid old chap ; I must warn you that trying to spar with Buford is like you trying to bring a knife to a gun fight ! !
    I've spared with him on here for years now. I haven't seen that gun yet lmao...........................

On around here the Chevrolet trucks still look half good on the outside with maybe some rust around the fender wells but if'n you take a quick on underneath you are astonished about how the frame has actually rusted apart ! ! Along with the FACT that many of them have a leaking intake manifold . . .

So, you have supported union members by buying GM vehicle or are you just a die hard GM guy that has never bought a GM vehicle? lol
    I own 3 of them now, and have for most of my life!

If you worry about where every dollar was spent, you would have to be a hermit!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I own 3 of them now, and have for most of my life!

If you worry about where every dollar was spent, you would have to be a hermit!
    It’s hard to throw a blanket over it…..my dad was a die hard GMC truck guy and the ones he owned were great. A 99 still getting driven to work every day last time I checked.

Everything isn’t the greatest and everything doesn’t s uck and we all know that.. …..this whole debate is about the union and it’s usefulness, I’m of the opinion they were desperately needed at one time but are now just an extra 20%( or more) added to the cost of the stuff we use or buy……SS loving the union and hating trump like a fat kid loving cake and hating Little Debbie…….zero sense whatsoever, he’s not telling the truth about something. Or his posts are attention lotion for him.

This special master will be fun to watch……especially watching the left squirm and shimmy.

Guess this one isn’t going to work either for them.

Idiots

BBQ there are good masters and there are bad masters. She looks honest, we'll see.

BBQ there are good masters and there are bad masters. She looks honest, we'll see.
    In the end it will not matter or change anyones mind ………….just more political theatre!

This special master will be fun to watch……especially watching the left squirm and shimmy.

Guess this one isn’t going to work either for them.

There is only one-person squirming and that's the conman. It's a pretty cut and dry case. The government received information that the conman had stolen government documents. The government got a search warrant to search Maga-Lago and they confiscated the stolen government documents. The government confiscated twice as much as they were looking for. As far as the special master goes it doesn't help the conman at all except for stalling the criminal investigation. The judge is still allowing the national security investigation to continue. Both parties were giving a chance to submitted who they would like to be the special master and the judge will pick the special master from one of their choices.
    Here is one you gentleman will like. If the DOJ appeals the judge's decision and it in at the supreme court. Guess who the judge will be the supreme court judge? Clarence Thomas Will Thomas help his wife or will he hurt his wife. It will be his decision.

The DOJ has enough evidence to indict the conman. The government will try to get the conman on house arrest until he can have a trial. So, the longer the special master takes the longer the conman will be on home confinement.

The only reason the conman wants a special master is because he wants to feel important. Both of his previous attorneys received special master in their cases.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

They also had information thatCarter Page was a Russian spy or whatever ! The DOJ andTH FBI are as crooked as they come ! You seem to either know or are assuming an awful lot ! For me I will wait and see what comes of it all ! It. Is all just political theater from both sides for now !!!!

Default Cnn

Doesn’t think so SS…..glad you have it figured out.

House arrest, lol.

You could see the “ experts” that they use to fan the flames of TDS look totally beat down last night…….kinda like they did in 2016.

Idiots.

ss you wasted your time again telling big lies. Trump stole nothing. They walked out of the white house and left with nothing. It's on film.

They left with nothing. Where do you get this crap from?