Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

If the Washington establishment is out to get Trump as much as some of you claim Mueller wouldn't have partially cleared him. Do ya'll remember how mad the left was at Mueller ? A lot of the right's claims fall apart with that one fact.

Anyone can do a good job when there are no rebuttals allowed…..and no there have been no dems on the stand. They have been the ones asking all the questions and putting on the production.

Nobody questions the director
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    If the Washington establishment is out to get Trump as much as some of you claim Mueller wouldn't have partially cleared him. Do ya'll remember how mad the left was at Mueller ? A lot of the right's claims fall apart with that one fact.
    It’s Just the dem establishment…..they are scared to death of him, he owns them rent free.

And fwiw, I’m not a trump homer, just being real.

Trump and his acolytes have refused to testify. We could hear their side.
    Hillary testified for like 12 or 4 hours about her emails.....just saying.

BBQ, I'll wait and see about this.

January 6 committee has done a good job. Almost every witness was a Trump loyalist at one point. Nary a democrat took the stand that I'm aware of. Trump was totally, 100% willfully negligent that day. I'm not sure he should go to jail for it, but it's probably the worst leadership ever shown by a President.
    We are watching the worst leadership by a president in my lifetime right now in 2022….and again fwiw, I don’t dislike joe….he’s just not the right guy for the job.

So are all of the republican Governors and AG's who refused to change the election results acting in good faith ?

I'm not a student and I have a sneaking suspicion you aren't a teacher. I'll play along though.1. The list is extremely long. Gutting the EPA was one.2. Infrastructure Bill. That was something Trump said he was gonna do but showed no interest once in office.I could also do the opposite. Trump did some stuff I agreed with and Biden has done stuff I don't agree with.
    Ok… I see you haven’t fallen off the cliff just yet 😜

Trump and his acolytes have refused to testify. We could hear their side.
    Hillary testified for like 12 or 4 hours about her emails.....just saying.
    And was found out to be a liar……or are we talking about the same emails?

So are all of the republican Governors and AG's who refused to change the election results acting in good faith ?
    Personally after last night I think the chances of voter fraud/vote tampering in 2020 are pretty darn high.

Biden wasn't my pick either. He's done some good stuff, other stuff not so much and he is definitely too old. He's a d@#n sight better than Trump though.

They couldn’t change them…. There is no paygrade for that.

The election was heavily manipulated, anybody that was paying attention that wasn’t a homer for either side but is a homer for the United States of America could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Personally after last night I think the chances of voter fraud/vote tampering in 2020 are pretty darn high.
    Higher than a Georgia pine……

If you are looking for me to defend Hillary's email stuff I'm not going to. She stinks. She did testify though.
    None of Trump's quack sidekicks or Trump himself have agreed to. If they would we'd hear their side.

Biden wasn't my pick either. He's done some good stuff, other stuff not so much and he is definitely too old. He's a d@#n sight better than Trump though.
    We agree to disagree on this one, I don’t remember the country being in such sad shape between 2016 and 2020.

I like how all of the election fraud only helped the dems on the Presidential ticket that night. They didn't do too well other than that.
    A few things went on that shouldn't have, nothing that would have changed the outcome. We've heard it dozens of times from Republican and Democrat governors and Ag's in these swing states. Court after court, many judges appointed by Trump have shot this nonsense down.

We can get past inflation and high gas prices. I'm not sure about another four years of fascist control. Biden saved us from that.

If you are looking for me to defend Hillary's email stuff I'm not going to. She stinks. She did testify though.
    None of Trump's quack sidekicks or Trump himself have agreed to. If they would we'd hear their side.
    Hillary wasn’t testifying in front of a bunch of whiny butthurt politicians and she knew she would be treated fairly……..this clown show now, no way anyone being treated fairly.

I’m not looking for you to defend anything, just acknowledge it when you know it’s true.

But he did request equal time ! If the other side has nothing to hide why not ? I’m pretty sure that soon the time will come when a lot of people will decide that there is only one option left ?

We can get past inflation and high gas prices. I'm not sure about another four years of fascist control. Biden saved us from that.
    Most of America doesn’t really feel saved right now…….I appreciate the civil conversation like always but Biden hasn’t saved anyone but himself and his political life by winning the election in a very sketchy outcome.

BBQ, I buy groceries too. It stinks right now. Look at the grandstands at most of these races right now though. They are packed. Monday night in Superior Wisconsin...packed.
    It's not as bad as a lot on the right want us to believe.