Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admits sharing info with Russians

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Russian Hoax was proven as not true. Russia gave money to Biden and his kid. Let’s prosecute the real crimes.

Oh please!!! Enough posting propaganda and left wing media bias, it's sickening to see how dishonest they are and how low they will stoop with these false fabrications.

And enen worse is the stupid fringe of people that actually fall for this crap. Some actually believe it and some just like that fact that they are lying to derail innocent patriotic people who are trying to do ther right thing for the nation.

Honestly is the best policy, and that leaves ss out to pasture on a dark moonless night, he steps into one cow pile after another!!! hahahhaahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Oh please!!! Enough posting propaganda and left wing media bias, it's sickening to see how dishonest they are and how low they will stoop with these false fabrications.

And enen worse is the stupid fringe of people that actually fall for this crap. Some actually believe it and some just like that fact that they are lying to derail innocent patriotic people who are trying to do ther right thing for the nation.

Honestly is the best policy, and that leaves ss out to pasture on a dark moonless night, he steps into one cow pile after another!!! hahahhaahaa
    Ha, the guy literally admitted the stuff in an interview. Do you want him to come to your house and tell you in person ? I'll bet you still wouldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Ha, the guy literally admitted the stuff in an interview. Do you want him to come to your house and tell you in person ? I'll bet you still wouldn't believe it.
    Okay, so what is this "stuff"? Anything really criminal, if so they would have him in jail, these people are evil. Witch hunts false arrests, false impeachments, and just plain illegas fabricated stories to go after political opponents. That's the Dem party. They have gone Communist. They don't even try to deny it that much anymore.

You take the drag queers, Crt, no borders , government ran health care, gun grabs, corrupt ploitical biased judges, BLM, and Antifa thugs, drugs flooding the nation, illegals with deseases, your tax money paying illegals thousands, elections that are no longer fiar but rigged, and all the rest and keep on hating Trump, the man that is dedicated to stopping this immoral decay and lawless group that slanders him though. Yes sir!!!

Coming created food storages, and wasted billions on the EV scam. Fake climate change agendas that are not real but designed to take away our standard of living and freedoms. Groomers poisoning chidren in schools and out, that's really nice!!

Have you noticed that true freedom of speech has been severely rescricted?

Yes hate Trump or anyone one who would stand in the way of the American Dream as founded.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-09-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Okay, so what is this "stuff"? Anything really criminal, if so they would have him in jail, these people are evil. Witch hunts false arrests, false impeachments, and just plain illegas fabricated stories to go after political opponents. That's the Dem party. They have gone Communist. They don't even try to deny it that much anymore.

You take the drag queers, Crt, no borders , government ran health care, gun grabs, corrupt ploitical biased judges, BLM, and Antifa thugs, drugs flooding the nation, illegals with deseases, your tax money paying illegals thousands, elections that are no longer fiar but rigged, and all the rest and keep on hating Trump, the man that is dedicated to stopping this immoral decay and lawless group that slanders him though. Yes sir!!!
    Let's see.....he was sentenced to six years in prison for all kinds of grifter business then pardoned by Trump. All of this is public record stuff. You don't even have to go to a liberal media site.

I just remembered that a couple months ago I said I was done with you. You're too far gone.
    Once again I say goodbye, Buford.

Let's see.....he was sentenced to six years in prison for all kinds of grifter business then pardoned by Trump. All of this is public record stuff. You don't even have to go to a liberal media site.

I just remembered that a couple months ago I said I was done with you. You're too far gone.
    Once again I say goodbye, Buford.
    How can you say a word, look at the criminal Biden laptop and the compromised sold out Bidens (Chinas inside man} and their treasons and illegitimate stolen election and the things they are doing?

What is this supposed "grifter" business. Got details. It all doesn't even compare the real criminals and their nation destroying actions.

I'm too far gone? That's about what I expect, from the real. way out there man!!!

JR 29 owes me gas money. He obviously is a Biden voter

You don’t have to like Trump but you have to Admit his policies were excellent as President. If you don’t believe this you are a stupid sum beach.

They will do and say anything to prevent him from being able to run again…..ANY-thing.

Just wait for it

IDIOTS.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    JR 29 owes me gas money. He obviously is a Biden voter
    Gas started going down a significant amount late in 2014 and it stayed cheap until covid hit. We were 2 years away from Trump. You can look this stuff up....
    https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...TE_NUS_DPG&f=M

Gas started going down a significant amount late in 2014 and it stayed cheap until covid hit. We were 2 years away from Trump. You can look this stuff up....
    https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...TE_NUS_DPG&f=M
    It stayed cheap until “ Biden hit”…….you can look it up.

I will agree with that to a point BBQ. No one was driving in 2020. Prices were supposed to go up and it was in the forecast way back then. Supply and demand. The brunt did hit under Biden.
    They are going down though. Will he get the credit for getting me close to $3 per gallon again?

Will you admit that Obama oversaw a dramatic decrease in prices that started under Bush's watch ?
    Last edited by jr29; 08-09-2022 at 07:10 PM.

I will agree with that to a point BBQ. No one was driving in 2020. Prices were supposed to go up and it was in the forecast way back then. Supply and demand. The brunt did hit under Biden.They are going down though. Will he get the credit for getting me close to $3 per gallon again? Will you admit that Obama oversaw a dramatic decrease in prices that started under Bush's watch ?
    During Obama gas prices were up around 4 bucks a gallon. Fact

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    During Obama gas prices were up around 4 bucks a gallon. Fact
    Good lord....look at the chart that I posted. It's third or fourth grade comprehension stuff.

Gas was high under obamas second term……..what the heck do you mean nobody was driving in 2020? I drove almost 35k miles that year mostly work related.

Please, look at the chart. I promise the prices stay low during the Trump years on this chart.

I'm a truck driver and I can tell you I blew through rush hour Nashville every morning for months and months during 2020. Sky high prices now...bumper to bumper. A month before covid...bumper to bumper.

I just looked and the average price in October 2016 was $2.35.
    I cannot have conversations when you guys won't even look at stuff like this and concede that one little point.
    Last edited by jr29; 08-09-2022 at 07:40 PM.

That’s the point……everything was better before Biden.

He is in over his head, the folks that put him there know it. I’ve said it before, I’m not thrilled with the result of the election but am thrilled that we are a democracy and can do something about it next go around……I respect and am proud of the process and the office no matter who sits in it.

I will agree with that to a point BBQ. No one was driving in 2020. Prices were supposed to go up and it was in the forecast way back then. Supply and demand. The brunt did hit under Biden.
    They are going down though. Will he get the credit for getting me close to $3 per gallon again?

Will you admit that Obama oversaw a dramatic decrease in prices that started under Bush's watch ?
    The Bush admin prices were $1.21 at the start and $3.09 at the end of his terms. Prices were around $4.00 a gallon under Obummer for about half of his eight years. So I'm not admitting that at all. Try again!!! Prices did go down near the end, since the companies could perpare to start up production at last!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-10-2022 at 03:02 PM.

Please, look at the chart. I promise the prices stay low during the Trump years on this chart.

I'm a truck driver and I can tell you I blew through rush hour Nashville every morning for months and months during 2020. Sky high prices now...bumper to bumper. A month before covid...bumper to bumper.

I just looked and the average price in October 2016 was $2.35.
    I cannot have conversations when you guys won't even look at stuff like this and concede that one little point.
    And what was happening around October 2016? Hmmm, a presidential election. Odd how gas prices seem to get "well" right befoe elections. Seems to happen quite often.