Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has Capital Found Something? Won @ Gondik

Clanton won last night and Hunt The Front went from not making a single race during their trip North to starting 3rd & finishing 5th. JD was all over HTF last 10 laps or so. I'm not too impressed with that track as seems like not too much passing. Madden passed a few cars. But that ain't news.

Believe top five all on Penske shocks?

Gondik Law Raceway

Do you think masterbilt found somthing after they won a race at vms too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Do you think masterbilt found something after they won a race at vms too?
    When a car that hasn't made a race in a month suddenly runs top 5, must have found something? Let's see if they remain competitive tonight. I haven't seen a Capital Chassis be truly competitive in 2020-22. Maybe a good run now & then but not really a threat to win against top teams.

If you ain't outrunning Madden/Davenport/Shepard???

That's all this was. "A good run every now and then."

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I'm not too impressed with that track as seems like not too much passing.
    You answered your own question. Its 1 night.

I used to get all caught up in the CHASSIS WAR stuff.....but I have come to realize it who is driving the "Hunk of Steel" as much as anything. If JD TMac, Sheppard, Madden & Marlar all woke up tomorrow and starting driving Capitals they would be just as competitive. I understand we currently live in the world of Longhorns & Rockets, but Capitals, Barry Wright, Black Diamond, MB Customers and others still build a fine product. Maybe not on the national stage, but those brands win a ton of races all across the country on a weekly basis,

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I used to get all caught up in the CHASSIS WAR stuff.....but I have come to realize it who is driving the "Hunk of Steel" as much as anything. If JD TMac, Sheppard, Madden & Marlar all woke up tomorrow and starting driving Capitals they would be just as competitive. I understand we currently live in the world of Longhorns & Rockets, but Capitals, Barry Wright, Black Diamond, MB Customers and others still build a fine product. Maybe not on the national stage, but those brands win a ton of races all across the country on a weekly basis,
    ^^^boring^^^

I'm looking for outrage! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! ******* Race Cars suck!

Come on guys, you can do better!

(what is the trick to get the emoji's to work?)

Anyone that watched last night knows that for the most part those who qualified well stayed up front for most of the night. There were a few movers here and there but without a curb up by the wall to make it interesting that track is not conducive to much passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Do you think masterbilt found somthing after they won a race at vms too?
    Spangler won at the wooditc in a masterbilt.....they're on fire! Lol

When a car that hasn't made a race in a month suddenly runs top 5, must have found something? Let's see if they remain competitive tonight. I haven't seen a Capital Chassis be truly competitive in 2020-22. Maybe a good run now & then but not really a threat to win against top teams.

Both bruening and Clanton have shown flashes of speed here and there. I think Tyler has been better overall, he just doesn't have the finishes to prove it.

Tyler wins the outlaw 50k at MTS without the incident with the lapper also. He was fast before the rubber hit that night.

It all comes down to feedback. Rocket and Longhorn have the most cars racing every weekend. If capital, bwrc, and even Mastersbuilt had the ammount of cars racing every week I think you would see more out there. Let's also not forget, drivers in woo and Lucas make up a small percentage of cars that both chassis builders have running on a weekly basis.

I'm pretty sure they all stay busy throughout the year. Barry and Tader have both been on the top of the chassis brand that people have wanted, raced with and have won quite a few races with. Barry wants a house car out there, Mastersbuilt seemingly could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    It all comes down to feedback. Rocket and Longhorn have the most cars racing every weekend. If capital, bwrc, and even Mastersbuilt had the ammount of cars racing every week I think you would see more out there. Let's also not forget, drivers in woo and Lucas make up a small percentage of cars that both chassis builders have running on a weekly basis.

I'm pretty sure they all stay busy throughout the year. Barry and Tader have both been on the top of the chassis brand that people have wanted, raced with and have won quite a few races with. Barry wants a house car out there, Mastersbuilt seemingly could care less.
    Which brings us back to the title of this drivel. DID they find something? Maybe peaked at a neighbors Longhorn or got a tip about their torque arm/5th/6th coil set-up? For example...

It's well known Penske shocks are junk. Or are they? I mean what does that Penske guy know about race cars anyway. He just does rental trucks, right?

Capital doesnt have 492 national cars, so they can hit on a trick and it actually stay a secret for a while!

So a blind Squirrel found a nut. It happens every now and then. You can get excited about it if it makes you feel good.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    So a blind Squirrel found a nut. It happens every now and then. You can get excited about it if it makes you feel good.
    Dont you mean coconut? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    😄.............👍
    8/13/16

Hunt the Front ran good as well.

Madden wins with Clanton 2nd. HTF 8th.

I think they may have "found" something. But let's see if it is still found after they get to another track.

theres only 1 1/2 guys that run them nationally, thats not even a good comparison. marshall has a good operation

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Probably old Ought25 guy ? ?