Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Personally the biggest problem is when the phone call was made to Chris's dad. It was agreed they would discuss the issue after the north/south race. At the end of the Facebook rant it was signed with the initials CFM . So was it Chris ? his dad ? or someone else that posted the rant. There is 2 sides to every story and so far we have only heard from 1 source and 36 previous threads on people making comments when the have no facts whatsoever from either side. Lester has not made any public comment that I am aware of, other than he must know something that no one else does.My opinion, whomever posted the initial rant may be trying to get support from outside influence and that was very unprofessional. We got screwed and I want everyone to know about it. If you didn't think that person knew it would be commented on over and over. Well then you must be a Democrat, ( sarcasm )
    The offer to discuss the situation post North/South was not brought up until the post was circulating facebook and people were blowing up Ultimate's page. Ultimate had to lock down their page and put that statement out. The original rant was posted in response to DoD putting their press release out.

Fergy basically got taken to the woodshed for cherry pickin. That’s my final answer.

There were no cherries to be picked at VMS.

Satterlee and Zack Mitchell were the biggest competitors. Yep I’d say it was cherry pickin at its finest (and I have no issues with it)

☝️☝️ you were booger picking while posting that comment

Go back and look at the finishing order and drivers. I pick boogers out of my nose but I never pick cherrys out of my ass. 😜😁

The guy that came in second would disagree………Russel Irwin is a bad ass around those parts.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Anybody notice how the COWARD Kelly Carlton has not posted anything??? Knew he wouldn't. Just a freaking coward.
    You are on to something here i believe ! ! It is as good as admitting that he was wrong if he doesen't MAN UP and come forward about it ? ?

Anybody notice how the COWARD Kelly Carlton has not posted anything??? Knew he wouldn't. Just a freaking coward.
    He should speak up. Absolutely

Bottom line you shouldn't penalize someone for something your help done wrong straight your help out so that it don't happen again.

Looks like Kelly Carlton is race directing in Florence tonight. Marlar comes on track to qualify with a non working transponder. Gets 4 laps to finally qualify. What a freaking joke!!!!
    Thats an unfair advantage for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post

My opinion, whomever posted the initial rant may be trying to get support from outside influence and that was very unprofessional. We got screwed and I want everyone to know about it. If you didn't think that person knew it would be commented on over and over. Well then you must be a Democrat, ( sarcasm )
    I think the 'rant' (as you call it) was only posted because the story broke and he was getting alot of questions about it. Had he posted before the story was out, I would agree that he only did it to get support.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Bottom line you shouldn't penalize someone for something your help done wrong straight your help out so that it don't happen again.
    Exactly. Certainly wasn’t Fergy’s fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I think the 'rant' (as you call it) was only posted because the story broke and he was getting alot of questions about it. Had he posted before the story was out, I would agree that he only did it to get support.
    By God, You're right ! !

I'm sure he's busy with the many duties he has this weekend. Give him time.
    8/13/16

A couple of you guys must be talking about a different Kelly Carlton than the one I know of…..He and Chris both are good men, they will figure it out.

The Kelly that boots people from this forum if they have a different opinion than him on a race subject? That one?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    The Kelly that boots people from this forum if they have a different opinion than him on a race subject? That one?
    right, i dont see him admitting he was wrong. Bad thing if it was Erwin or one of the guys with a lesser fan base that happened to them the whole thing wouldve been swept under the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Race subject itself or someone raving and ranting about a race subject? There’s a big difference.
    I’ve had multiple interactions with He and his team and he and they have been nothing but professional ,hardworking ,organized and true to their word on every single occasion…..going back about 15 years.

I’ve never ever seen anything even close to what some of you describe……and coward? Thats laughable……..but he could stitch you up in the aftermath nicely if someone would like to call him that face to face.

Like I said before, I know and like them both …..mistakes were made somewhere and in the end someone will admit it and move on. Pretty confident about that.

For some reason it won’t let me quote you BBQ.

I’ll agree to disagree and keep it at that. I’m sure the thread is still on here that I could dig up. As far as stitching me up, well ok.