Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stewart is a big fat old grey hair crybaby 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I recall when we was a hearin that same GOAT terminology being associated with that big old Tony Stewart guy ; Has that title all but been passed by the wayside ? ?
    No one said he was the goat. The talk of him possibly being the goat one day is real. He has a long way to go to before that could happen though. so Stay tune Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No one said he was the goat. The talk of him possibly being the goat one day is real. He has a long way to go to before that could happen though. so Stay tune Time will tell.
    Had you not been paying good attention ? Back when the lad first won in the #6 late model there was clammering clear on back then that he was the GOAT . So that is no one ? ?

Had you not been paying good attention ? Back when the lad first won in the #6 late model there was clammering clear on back then that he was the GOAT . So that is no one ? ?
    I don't remember anyone saying he was the "Goat" but, if you say so I stand corrected. I will stand by my words that some day he could be considered the goat.

Cirf thinks Larson is the goat

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Maybe he has a mad-on agin us because I named Larson " The Presumed GOAT " instead of "THE GOAT " on that there [How come Larson ain't getting this deal ] post ? ?

CIRF wimped out. Couldn’t take the heat we were throwing at him. Let’s go to the chili browl and kick his ass. 😜

Maybe that Surf guy realized that a late model is a little bit harder to run well in than some might assume ? ?.

I hope CIRF is ok…..anyone ever find anything out where he’s been?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have tried to contact him to no avail. We have talked several times through Private Messaging but, he is not responding. I'm a little worried about him but, it just might be he had enough of this site.

Nobody is ever “ truly” done with the site…….people may get booted forever but if you visit dirt tracks in any capacity and know about 4m, yer checking it out occasionally just because. Whether you post or not.

Hope all is well with our friend.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You're right he might still check in sometimes. I'm going to send him another message. I would check in occasionally to see what you guys were talking about over the last year. I just didn't feel like go back and forth with anyone anymore so, I try and stay away from talking politics but, I might occasionally say something from time to time.

They need to change this new style of car so that Chase can get back to regular winning of a lot of races . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    He can't even beat Elliott ! !

The race today was much better. It wasn’t a wreck fest. I’m not a big Chase fan although I am a big Bill Elliott fan.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You're right he might still check in sometimes. I'm going to send him another message. I would check in occasionally to see what you guys were talking about over the last year. I just didn't feel like go back and forth with anyone anymore so, I try and stay away from talking politics but, I might occasionally say something from time to time.
    You are the BIGGEST TELLER OF TALES (liar) there is ! You check in once in a while but don’t want to go back and forth with anyone SURELY YOU JEST !

Chase Elliot is an awesome dude , MAN ! ! I guess it is true that the apple don't roll too far from the tree ? ? Just look at the example of the highly gifted son of Big Bob Pierce ! !

There ain’t nothing in common with the Elliotts and the Pierce family 😜

It sure was good to hear that SIREEN going on off at Gordon Pirkles Pool Hall in Dawsonville yesterday ! !

It sure was good to hear that SIREEN going on off at Gordon Pirkles Pool Hall in Dawsonville yesterday ! !
    Not a Chase fan but they should blow that horn every day for Good Old Bill Elliott 😁