Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump targeted ---

Regardless of the source, here is a good breakdown of the Trump harassment from day one. I don’t think any other President has been through what Trump has, harassment or scrutiny wise.

Trump targeted: A look at the investigations involving the former president; from Russia to Mar-a-Lago - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sia-mar-a-lago

They will do anything………except work real hard.

Good read lurker.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Barbecueboy, I’m waiting for someone to use a "Clinton BJ" or a "Obama is Muslim" --- as an comparative or equivalent to what Trump has been through. A Nixon Watergate isn’t even close either. I’m all eyes and ears if someone, anyone, has and equal and fair comparative or equivalent.

They can’t because it doesn’t exist…..nothing even close.

You would have to go to third world countries for examples like this.

Or a 4th grade playground…….mean girls can be mean to people they don’t like.

Idiots

I have a question for all of you. If The conman is the republican candidate for president in 2024, are you going to vote for him?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Depends on who’s running against him…….next question please.

So, you would vote for a Democrat or Independent over The Conman.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Yup, Depending on who it was and what their platform was……this should not shock anyone, been saying it for years.

But unless a miracle in politics were to occur I don’t see a capable dem or indie even close to coming forward to run.

I believe Garland waited until they knew for sure that they recovered national security nuclear documents from Mar-a Lago before his news release yesterday. "If" this is true and the conman had these documents, what should he be charged with?

At 3:00 today if the conman doesn't want to release the information will the republican party still support the conman? Or will this be the end of the conman?

SS12 is still jerkin off to pictures of the Democratic Party

The Conman indicated he wants the search warrant unsealed. let's see what happens now.

Refreshing to see you type your own words SS……the questions are silly and speculative but at least they are your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have a question for all of you. If The conman is the democrat candidate for president in 2024, are you going to vote for him?
    I have a question too. Why do you even ask such a question? The answer is no, the conman Biden won't even be running!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I believe Garland waited until they knew for sure that they recovered national security nuclear documents from Mar-a Lago before his news release yesterday. "If" this is true and the conman had these documents, what should he be charged with?

At 3:00 today if the conman doesn't want to release the information will the republican party still support the conman? Or will this be the end of the conman?
    You are never going to quit having wishful thinking about pure propaganda! There is a real world out there, come join!

Every time you call Trump a conman you lose another point of IQ. Keep it up vegetable!!!

Biden didn't even run for president in 2020. Dominion did and won.

So, you would vote for a Democrat or Independent over The Conman.
    No and no. Now go peel some more bananas!!!

The real question is, what should Garland, the Gastepo, the top of the FBI, and the White House be charged with.

It's all a made up attempt at prosecuting an innocent former president that already had the 2020 election stolen from him. Trump as well as millions of innocent citizens are certainly vulnerable from this rogue government to go after and they will when they hire about 1,800 new armed IRS agents per state, in the near future. American patriots are now the target for the evil administration and it's weaponized agencies to attack.

But you go ahead on with your conman nosense as you bow to your masters.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-12-2022 at 03:56 PM.