Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Garland = conflict of interest in this case

Espionage?? And now they have the evidence. No wonder he didn’t want to hand it over. Better start donating for his attorney’s fees. $45 for 45!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Again SS12 with no facts

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have a question for all of you. If The conman is the republican candidate for president in 2024, are you going to vote for him?
    Yep, I can guarantee there wont be a better candidate to fix this mess your kind has created!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Espionage?? And now they have the evidence.
    Lets see how this plays out.

Now after the deflection, back to the original question --- I’m all eyes and ears if someone, anyone, has and equal and fair comparative or equivalent to what Trump has been through harassment and scrutiny, targeting wise.

18 months? Why did the communists wait this long to do this? If it was really that important? Why now?

Oooops..Garland lied...Impeachment of the AG has been filed. we'll see. these are some dirty mofos!!

When I heard this - nuclear codes - thing I had to laugh. Yeah, like we keep the same code(s) for what, years? Are you kidding me? I would think codes get changed quite frequently cause if they don't, that's pretty stupid. It sounds serious so, it goes to the gaslighting.

I put this right in the list with; J6, the pee tape, very fine people, Stormy Daniels, telling people to drink bleach, kids in cages, Putin's puppet, hirling of the Kremlin (you know Schiff has the W2 that showed he worked for Russians, right), sh!thole countries comment, calling dead soldiers losers, he would crash the economy, he would start WW3, he would imprison minorities... What else, really? It just gets more and more fantastic .

So if, and I mean if, he really had some nuke codes or secrets, then 19 months really shows some urgency. It really shows some urgency especially since they were there collecting items in June!

The big secret documents in his safe were;

1) How to ride a bike without falling down.
    2) How to walk and put on a sport coat at the same time.
    3) How to walk up and down the steps of Air Force One without taking a digger.
    4) How to remember who you shook hands with in a group of three or more people.

That's why they needed them documents so badly.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Morgs 😂😜😁😁😁. Hilarious and true.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    When I heard this - nuclear codes - thing I had to laugh. Yeah, like we keep the same code(s) for what, years? Are you kidding me? I would think codes get changed quite frequently cause if they don't, that's pretty stupid. It sounds serious so, it goes to the gaslighting.

I put this right in the list with; J6, the pee tape, very fine people, Stormy Daniels, telling people to drink bleach, kids in cages, Putin's puppet, hirling of the Kremlin (you know Schiff has the W2 that showed he worked for Russians, right), sh!thole countries comment, calling dead soldiers losers, he would crash the economy, he would start WW3, he would imprison minorities... What else, really? It just gets more and more fantastic .

So if, and I mean if, he really had some nuke codes or secrets, then 19 months really shows some urgency. It really shows some urgency especially since they were there collecting items in June!

The big secret documents in his safe were;

1) How to ride a bike without falling down.
    2) How to walk and put on a sport coat at the same time.
    3) How to walk up and down the steps of Air Force One without taking a digger.
    4) How to remember who you shook hands with in a group of three or more people.

That's why they needed them documents so badly.
    I watch, listen and read news on a variety of platforms. Not one time did I hear or read that he had nuclear codes. I did hear that it was possible that he had sensitive information regarding our nuclear program, I never heard nuclear codes.

At best he is just as bad as Hillary. Ya'll are seriously twisting yourself into pretzels defending this guy. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I watch, listen and read news on a variety of platforms. Not one time did I hear or read that he had nuclear codes. I did hear that it was possible that he had sensitive information regarding our nuclear program, I never heard nuclear codes.Ya'll are seriously twisting yourself into pretzels defending this guy. It's pathetic.
    The nuke codes is a Democrat thing not a Trump thing. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    The nuke codes is a Democrat thing not a Trump thing. Get your facts straight.
    I'll not engage you or Buford. Your blinders and total unwillingness to budge at all on any point make it futile.
    Take care.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment ?" - Donald Trump
    He asserted the fifth 440 times during a deposition this week.

I think to serve the people correctly equal justice should de exercised ! Where have we seen top secret documents marked SIC before where they were not supposed to be ? Think real hard SS and then give the correct answer about equal justice !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I think to serve the people correctly equal justice should de exercised ! Where have we seen top secret documents marked SIC before where they were not supposed to be ? Think real hard SS and then give the correct answer about equal justice !
    So you aren't even claiming he didn't take top secret documents to his house.
    It's a pathetic, sad state we are in.

So you aren't even claiming he didn't take top secret documents to his house. It's a pathetic, sad state we are in.
    He is allowed too. You need to look at facts. Trumps polices we’re better than Biden’s. You voted wrong by voting for Joe. Trump has been out of office for 18 months. Get over it. Now give me gas money genius. 😜

They asked him for these documents at least two times. Now he and his camp are claiming they were in the process of negotiating the return of the documents, they had been declassified, and they would give back whatever they were asked to give back. Not scrambling at all.
    I am in possession of some equipment that my company owns. I need the stuff to do my job. When I quit or retire or get fired the return of that equipment isn't negotiated. I give it back because it belongs to them. I'm not surprised that Donald Trump, the narcissistic blowhard doesn't think those rules apply to him.

Jr… Why do you have to LIE about this? You don’t even know what you are talking about. Government had full access to these documents all along.

So you aren't even claiming he didn't take top secret documents to his house.
    It's a pathetic, sad state we are in.
    So you don’t believe in equal justice ? Yes that is pathetic and sad ! I really don’t know who had what and if was legal or illegal to have it ,so you do ?