Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

jr29, Back to my original point of posting ---- can you give me a President comparative or equivalent to what Trump has been through, targeting, harassment, and scrutiny wise. I’m all eyes and ears if someone, anyone, has and equal and fair comparative or equivalent.

Jr just likes the nice Latina Booty. Little brain thinking 😜

How could anyone who cared about this country vote for AOC? That's voting for it's destruction.

On the other hand, Trump accomplished just the opposite in four years. The nation improved and the beginnings of dismantling the corrupt swamp was a reality.

But if you don't want any of that, then I guess AOC and the rest of the people like Pelosi and Schumer who show glee in changing and destroying the nation would be the best choice.

It's a matter of good and evil. I choose good.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Trump policy was outstanding. His thoughts on the United Nations and Europe should pay its fair share. Just one of his excellent policies. You’d never hear this from current presidente

Lurker clean out your in box.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Mine is clean. I don’t think the PM’s are working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I'd vote for her before I'd vote for DT. I'm not sure what part of my posts was ambiguous.
    I don't know you, but I'd almost certainly vote for you before I'd vote for DT. I'm working under the assumption that you aren't a malignant narcissist.
    Trump is not a narcissist, fake news and Democrats label him that way to gain whatever public support they can, and discourage them from even make educated judgements on their own.

Educated Judgements,, try it out JR!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How could anyone who cared about this country vote for AOC? That's voting for it's destruction.

On the other hand, Trump accomplished just the opposite in four years. The nation improved and the beginnings of dismantling the corrupt swamp was a reality.

But if you don't want any of that, then I guess AOC and the rest of the people like Pelosi and Schumer who show glee in changing and destroying the nation would be the best choice.

It's a matter of good and evil. I choose good.
    Well said C-Dubya!

Is it really pride, why these Democrats cannot admit their policies are complete failures? They're totally aligned against a holy God!! smh

ss12, My PM reply function is not working. Interesting read, thank you.

Lurker, I did get your P/M.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

you peoples are to DEEP into these things. Or is it these things have consumed ''your heart'' now rule your HEARTS of the Mind!! Cause politics are yal SENCONDARY NATURE. Most certainly is these things have consumed/swallowed the heart!

So… we will never see the full affidavit 😜 What are you people hiding? What are you afraid of?

Getting caught and exposed for what they are…….that’s what they fear the most.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

FBI = Fabricating Bullsnort Internally in this case.

It’s a horrible look for them, especially considering the oath they all take.

But we aren’t allowed to pick on the F B I

Why didn't Trump's attorneys make any arguments to unseal the affidavit? Obviously, it was in the best interest of their client not to have it unsealed. Trump demands transparency until it comes time to actually doing it. He had in day in court today, but they didn't say a word.

Quit the lies SS12

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Why didn't Trump's attorneys make any arguments to unseal the affidavit? Obviously, it was in the best interest of their client not to have it unsealed. Trump demands transparency until it comes time to actually doing it. He had in day in court today, but they didn't say a word.
    They are used to not being heard or not being allowed to speak !! We will see who is transparent when the “redacted “ version comes out ! If it is (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing to Trump why redact any of it ? My sister would like a schedule of TDS anonymous meetings if you would plz share she would appreciate it !

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Quit the lies SS12
    Trump's lawyer didn't make an argument at all. Only the gov's and the media's lawyers made any arguments.