Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

That’s a common defense strategy and usually the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Trump's lawyer didn't make an argument at all. Only the gov's and the media's lawyers made any arguments.
    He who speaks first usually.......LOSES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Quit the lies SS12
    Watch from 3:30 to 5:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytr9jMhqY3g
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

------
    I figured you’d be talking about, Allen Weisselberg.

Lurker, keeping up on the conman keeps busy enough. I had more important stuff to do this evening. The wife and I watched the new granddaughter this evening.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker, keeping up on the conman keeps busy enough. I had more important stuff to do this evening. The wife and I watched the new granddaughter this evening.
    Is it TRUMPS kid ?

dirtman so you think attacking my wife and my grandkids is all right? It just shows the low life republican you are. Attacking grandkids just proves that you are low life, uneducated induvial. I can do the same to your wife or significant order, and grandkids but I don't need to stoop to your level.

dirtman so you think attacking my wife and my grandkids is all right? It just shows the low life republican you are. Attacking grandkids just proves that you are low life, uneducated induvial. I can do the same to your wife or significant order, and grandkids but I don't need to stoop to your level.
    You support liberal no bail policies, judges who let criminals back on the streets, legalized drugs and you think Republicans treat people badly??

“Keeping up on the conman” lol…….yup, 100% owned.

Poor fella.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So I’m ATTACKING someone ? In your bubble I guess so !

It’s attacking when you do it, it’s suggesting when they do it……….different sets of standards for them.

ss12 it's unfortunate someone has to bring your family into this conversation. It says more about that person than it does you. CONSIDER THE SOURCE. I believe that saying fits in this case.

It’s attacking when you do it, it’s suggesting when they do it……….different sets of standards for them.

So, it will be alright if I want to attack your wife and grandkids in the future? Yes or no Politicians are a different story, and you know that. If someone attacks me, I have the right to defend myself. If I attack you, you have the right to defend yourself.

If it wasn't for me who would feed, you trolls? You trolls can't come up with nothing on your own. All of you trolls are nothing but back seat drivers.

I didn’t see an attack on your grandkids, all I saw was a mention and then you que up the false outrage……you bring them up and insert them into the conversation as part of what you “ feed” to the trolls…….and then get bichy when someone else does in their retort……..Gtfo.

As for my wife or grandkids, attack away…….they know how to take care of themselves, if they can’t I know someone that can.

Quit being Stupid SS…..you don’t want them mentioned? Then quit inserting them into all of that false Bernie/ AOC narrative you blurb out…..pretty simple.

He was referring to the fact that you hate trump so much, that was an attack on your trump idiosyncrasies and rent free lifetime lease trump has in your head.

But you knew that just like all the rest of us did……..please spare everyone the false, fake, pitiful outrage.

1st of all I wouldn't attack your wife or children. I do have morals and for anyone to say go ahead and attack away shows what morals they have.

1st of all I wouldn't attack your wife or children. I do have morals and for anyone to say go ahead and attack away shows what morals they have.
    You sure do think an awful lot of yourself? Sign of insecurity and integrity !

Orange tint ,nice white teeth and flowing hair ?

BBQ Yes a poster is insinuating that Trump has screwed is wife and made some kind of reference to his kids or grandkids. You mean ss12 can't bring up the things he is doing with his family without someone acting like a 3rd grader saying something in a derogatory way about them. You know you wouldn't like it if someone was saying that stuff about your family. Yes they might be able to take care of themselves but, you wouldn't like it and I don't know it and I don't know how many people would. I know you're better than that.

My wife would punch you in the mouth before I would chief……you have a very odd comprehension level.