Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 198
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,968

    Default

    How bout this raj……..she’s the best of the worst?

    The rest of them are characters….demmings actually has some.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Tn.
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Again, won’t let me quote…
    BBQ, the fringes on both sides are awful, the right is worse and the fringe is a bigger portion of the party. If you think I’m gonna go around defending AOC or that wing of the party you can take the argument on down the road. Doesn’t mean I won’t agree with them sometimes, but overall I think they are bad for the party and the country.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,968

    Default

    So what you’re saying is that you’re normal?

    Eureka!!!!!!! They do exist.

    Lol, I think along those same lines…..idiots are just idiots, no matter the party or the cause.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Tn.
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Where we probably differ is in regards to Trump. I think he’s a the worst of the grifters and possibly the worst thing that has ever happened to the country. I agree with some of the stuff he did, but I’d vote for almost anyone before I’d vote for him. That includes AOC or Bernie or Desantis or Rand Paul etc etc etc. I think that without his influence those folks would uphold our democratic process. All he cares about is himself and couldn’t care less about the ideals that have held the country together for over 200 years.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    But the WHOLE PARTY JUST APPROVED THE MOST RADICAL FAR LEFT NEW GREEN DEAL PACKAGE IN HISTORY ! So your party is conforming?
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 08-14-2022 at 08:44 AM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Tn.
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    But the WHOLE PARTY JUST APPROVED THE MOST RADICAL FAR LEFT NEW GREEN DEAL PACKAGE IN HISTORY ! So your party is confirming ?
    I don’t know what that means.
    I do know I think we need to work on climate change. I didn’t really think that 15 years ago. I do now.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    And 87,000 more IRS agents ? Climate change is not and will never be a major issue in this country or this world. That’s just a cult of fools who actually believe it’s a big deal and that we can do something about it.
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 08-13-2022 at 11:31 AM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Think about it , it will come ! Who was instrumental in writing the new green deal ?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Think about it , it will come ! Who was instrumental in writing the new green deal ?
    . True and the reality is that both dems and republicans in congress. will gain personal wealth from this deal while we the common folk have to pay more. Checks and cash paid to the representatives and their campaigns.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Just what is the fringe on the right all aboout to you? I don't see the problem. I do see a problem with the Communist sand Globalists on the left though!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Climate change I repeat is a fake and fraululant concept.

    Everything they have predicted has not happened but they do make fake videos to try and decieve people.

    Al Gore is a total liar doing the bidding of the New World Order and getting rich doing their bidding.

    It's a fraud!!!

    Natural climate change is eternal and the equator location has changed throughout history. That's the real climate change, it happens slowly or if the Earth is hit by meteors. Volcanic activity has is the past blocked out the sun and cooled the Earth into an Ice Age, But cow farts and exhaust pipes have not done squat to the climate.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Buford got it right

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    . True and the reality is that both dems and republicans in congress. will gain personal wealth from this deal while we the common folk have to pay more. Checks and cash paid to the representatives and their campaigns.
    Raj, you're nailing it pretty good these days, while others just refuse to get it!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,603

    Default Aoc ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    If you think I’m gonna go around defending AOC or that wing of the party you can take the argument on down the road. Doesn’t mean I won’t agree with them sometimes, but overall I think they are bad for the party and the country.
    Hmmm?


    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I agree with some of the stuff he did, but I’d vote for almost anyone before I’d vote for him. That includes AOC or Bernie or Desantis or Rand Paul etc etc etc.
    Hmmm?

    You’ve confused me with your, you’d vote for AOC comment.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Tn.
    Posts
    716

    Default

    I'd vote for her before I'd vote for DT. I'm not sure what part of my posts was ambiguous.
    I don't know you, but I'd almost certainly vote for you before I'd vote for DT. I'm working under the assumption that you aren't a malignant narcissist.
    Last edited by jr29; 08-14-2022 at 02:36 PM.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I'd vote for her before I'd vote for DT. I'm not sure what part of my posts was ambiguous. I don't know you, but I'd almost certainly vote for you before I'd vote for DT. I'm working under the assumption that you aren't a malignant narcissist.
    So.. You want full on socialism? You ain’t that dumb are ya? 😁

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Yes yes he is !

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,341

    Default

    Won’t defend her but would vote for her POTUS ? Spoken like a true LIBTARD !

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I'd vote for her before I'd vote for DT.
    Bad for the Party and bad for the Country ---- but she’s your “lesser of the two evils”.

    Asked and answered.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,611

    Default

    All he cares about is himself and couldn’t care less about the ideals that have held the country together for over 200 years.

    Whens the last time you took a selfish 90% pay cut for your country(and then donated it).........all of 4m will wait!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.