Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Dirtman...I never said I thought he should be prosecuted.
    I did say that at best, absolute best, he is just as bad as Hillary. If you don't think that, you are an over the top hypocrite.

Jr calls me out but he is the one who continues to lie about the facts. Man up son and answer the real questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Dirtman...I never said I thought he should be prosecuted.
    I did say that at best, absolute best, he is just as bad as Hillary. If you don't think that, you are an over the top hypocrite.
    But you would celebrate if he was ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    But you would celebrate if he was ?
    No. For the sake of the country I hope he's not. Think Gerald Ford giving Nixon a pardon.

I might change my mind about that depending on information we get in the future, but I doubt it.

No. For the sake of the country I hope he's not. Think Gerald Ford giving Nixon a pardon.

I might change my mind about that depending on information we get in the future, but I doubt it.
    Who is your guy or girl for president ?

The dem donkeys and their barnyard cackling hens are going to be soooooo disappointed………and merrick fixing to be gone.

Opps, another fine mess they have created for themselves trying to eradicate Maga……Maga winning again.

Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Who is your guy or girl for president ?
    You're not avoiding the topic at all.

Kasich, Mayor Pete, Val Demings, Tim Ryan...there are a lot that I'd be fine with.

BBQ....Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Garland and that is what you come in with ???? I thought you knew better.

Mayor Pete ? He is actually the worst candidate that’s ever run for office. This idiot says that the interstate system in America is racist. He would be another divider for votes candidate. Garland does need to be investigated and possibly impeached.

BBQ....Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Garland and that is what you come in with ???? I thought you knew better.
    What difference does it make who filed them? Look at who filed them against orange man.

Greene is just as big of an idiot as the three dem musketeers……merrick lied, he should be vetted for it.

That’s the way it works , right?

You're not avoiding the topic at all.

Kasich, Mayor Pete, Val Demings, Tim Ryan...there are a lot that I'd be fine with.
    I like Demmings a whole lot…….party be damd.

Country needs people like her to step up.

Demings can't make it out of a primary on the left just like a sane person can't make it out on the right. Ranked choice voting would help a lot, but the extremes on either side won't let it happen.

Won't let me quote.
    As far as I can tell, her reason for impeachment has nothing to do with lying. It's just a scramble to blame everyone but DT.

Won't let me quote. As far as I can tell, her reason for impeachment has nothing to do with lying. It's just a scramble to blame everyone but DT.
    Unlawful search and seizure. He signed off on it.

I bet the Republican candidates that conman endorsed in the primaries know they are screwed. The conman just f’ed the Republican Party again.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Val Demings is an awful candidate. She voted for spending bill yesterday and all the pork with it. She supports gun control. She supports Obamacare. She voted for the phony impeachment of Trump. She is a Nancy Pelosi clone. You people need to research these candidates before you support them.

Demings can't make it out of a primary on the left just like a sane person can't make it out on the right. Ranked choice voting would help a lot, but the extremes on either side won't let it happen.
    It’s funny how you make the comparisons about anyone sane coming from the right but acknowledge that demmings swims in a sea of incompetency being the reason she won’t make it out of a primary.

It’s kind of the same isn’t it?

Won't let me quote.
    As far as I can tell, her reason for impeachment has nothing to do with lying. It's just a scramble to blame everyone but DT.
    It’s about him lying…..or will be eventually.

Her voting record is atrocious

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Val Demings is an awful candidate. She voted for spending bill yesterday and all the pork with it. She supports gun control. She supports Obamacare. She voted for the phony impeachment of Trump. She is a Nancy Pelosi clone. You people need to research these candidates before you support them.
    No offense raj, but I’ve seen your work and expertise discussing late model racing…….I’m going to take a pass on the political swagger your laying down.

She would put Pelosi in the sleeper hold if she could…..she isn’t like Pelosi at all.