Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all I wouldn't attack your wife or children. I do have morals and for anyone to say go ahead and attack away shows what morals they have.
    Oh, and he didn’t either……quit being fake.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ Yes a poster is insinuating that Trump has screwed is wife and made some kind of reference to his kids or grandkids. You mean ss12 can't bring up the things he is doing with his family without someone acting like a 3rd grader saying something in a derogatory way about them. You know you wouldn't like it if someone was saying that stuff about your family. Yes they might be able to take care of themselves but, you wouldn't like it and I don't know it and I don't know how many people would. I know you're better than that.
    I did not insinuate that TRUMP screwed his old lady ! I asked if because he may think that TRUMP did could be a deep rooted reason for his hatred for the man ? Follow me ? Realizing his insecurities this could well be the fact !

BBQ Yes a poster is insinuating that Trump has screwed is wife and made some kind of reference to his kids or grandkids. You mean ss12 can't bring up the things he is doing with his family without someone acting like a 3rd grader saying something in a derogatory way about them. You know you wouldn't like it if someone was saying that stuff about your family. Yes they might be able to take care of themselves but, you wouldn't like it and I don't know it and I don't know how many people would. I know you're better than that.
    Correct…..he has insinuated that because no normal person on earth babbles on, insinuates the worst or makes more of a case of how much they hate trump……I can only think of a few things that would make me hate someone like that.

SS has painted his own portrait and stuck it all out in the open for all to see……He said it himself, he’s just looking for a bite.

If he doesn’t like what he is reeling in , perhaps he should try another fishing hole as it were…you guys can think what you want and at the end of the day I hope I’ve earned enough respect to be able to say what’s on my mind( within forum rules) because many of you have earned it on my end………but at that same days end, I really don’t care what the fringies on 4m think because I know I’m not out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I did not insinuate that TRUMP screwed his old lady ! I asked if because he may think that TRUMP did could be a deep rooted reason for his hatred for the man ? Follow me ? Realizing his insecurities this could well be the fact !
    We all knew what you meant just like SS did……he was just looking for reaction,and didn’t like it when you gave him yours.

Of course Trump wasn’t there doing any hanky panky, those union guys get home too early from work for any of that kind of fooling around…….It’s a dam joke SS, lighten up.
    I like laughing but not at you all the time.

Are YOU not the troll? SS ?

From past postings ----

I see we still have the same gullible fools believing all of the King Don Dumb lies. SMH and LOL what fools!
    Said the gullible fool who can't handle fact! Trump lost get over it!
    Hmmmm? Personal attack? You be the judge!

kidrock, How would you like to be repeatedly “attacked” by being called a “gullible fool”?

BBQ Yes a poster is insinuating ----
    That’s what I've thought for the past 4+ years! Insinuating that I’m a “gullible fool”!!!

dirtman so you think attacking my wife and my grandkids is all right? It just shows the low life republican you are. Attacking grandkids just proves that you are low life, uneducated induvial. I can do the same to your wife or significant order, and grandkids but I don't need to stoop to your level.
    ss12 it's unfortunate someone has to bring your family into this conversation. It says more about that person than it does you. CONSIDER THE SOURCE. I believe that saying fits in this case.
    Anyone else NOW see the hypocrisy?

“gullible fool”

---- so you think attacking me and my relatives is all right? It just shows the low life liberal you are. Attacking relatives just proves that you are low life, uneducated individual. I can do the same to you and your significant order, and relatives but I don't need to stoop to your level.
    Change a few words, and the hypocrisy is blatantly obvious.

Hook, line, and sinker. Any questions?

Insert sound of egg frying here^^^^^^

Funny thing is none of them even know they do it, it’s just so natural……almost innate.

Talking about the hypocrisy part.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    dirtman remember one lies leads to another. Now what didn't you say? Here is 2 of your replies.

Liz Cheney money trail

dirtman post #6

You mean like TRUMP did to Seriously Stupids old lady ?

Thread: FBI searched Trump's Mar-A-Lago home.
    by dirtMAN007Replies
    Views
    View Post
    Still think TRUMP screwed your ole’ lady?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

To all of the rest of you. I have never said anything about your spouse and children and never will. I only attack back when I'm attacked. You can post thing I have said but I can post things you have said. You have another choice; you can put me on your ignore list. We all know you want to that because you all love trying to defeat me.

I have a beautiful portrait BBQ. The portrait is the king(SS12) sitting in my throne. With all my little peasant(BBG, Lurker,Flyboy, F/F zero, Dirtman ETC) sitting next to me.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Very Jim Jones like……rock on super freak.

And stick to cutting and pasting,The kings English takes a bloodbath when you’re original.

“ defeat me” , lol
    That game has been over for a while now……..you’re more like that car that just got shut off but still spits and sputters for a few more minutes until it finally cuts off.

Everyone else has gone inside and is at the dinner table, lmao.

Ss my contention has always been that you think Trump screwed your old lady and the second reply you referenced states exactly that ! The first one you referenced was a mistake on my part ! I meant to say “ like ss thinks Trump did to his old lady “ and you could always put all of us on ignore ………….but you would have no one to feed your dilllusional ego !

Well please, if there’s anyone putting anyone on ignore……for goodness sakes announce it and make a thread about it.

That’s how the kool kids do it.

To all of the rest of you. I have never said anything about your spouse and children and never will. I only attack back when I'm attacked. You can post thing I have said but I can post things you have said. You have another choice; you can put me on your ignore list. We all know you want to that because you all love trying to defeat me.

I have a beautiful portrait BBQ. The portrait is the king(SS12) sitting in my throne. With all my little peasant(BBG, Lurker,Flyboy, F/F zero, Dirtman ETC) sitting next to me.
    Funny how everything you think of yourself is some of what you say you despise TRUMP for ? Are you really a HATER ?

I only attack back when I'm attacked.
    That’s simply not true.

I see we still have the same gullible fools believing all of the King Don Dumb lies. SMH and LOL what fools!
    What was the “attack” on you in that example, that made it relevant for you to attack back?

None!

You have attacked without being provoked for 4+ years now.