Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Come on some of you guys were begging for others to come on here. You're like a pack a wolves ready to bounce as soon as someone posted. I would come on here from time to time not to post but, to see what you were talking about and I would read some post where members were begging others to come on here. It was never too have a civil debate just attack whoever it was that posted but, now NO we never did that. ha ha ha.

His contention was he thought ss12 thought Trump was screwing his wife. Give me a break. News flash there's a lot of people who don't like trump but, they don't think Trump is screwing their wives. Moving the goal post has become so easy ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Come on some of you guys were begging for others to come on here. You're like a pack a wolves ready to bounce as soon as someone posted. I would come on here from time to time not to post but, to see what you were talking about and I would read some post where members were begging others to come on here. It was never too have a civil debate just attack whoever it was that posted but, now NO we never did that. ha ha ha.

His contention was he thought ss12 thought Trump was screwing his wife. Give me a break. News flash there's a lot of people who don't like trump but, they don't think Trump is screwing their wives. Moving the goal post has become so easy ha ha ha
    You and your kind would know !

Nice deflection from me pointing out being repeatedly --- “attacked” by being called a “gullible fool” for 4+ years.

And kidrock, beings how you thought it was necessary to chime in on this thread defending ss12 --- don’t forget to chime in on my question to you in post #127, answering my question.

That is, being the fair and balanced and the adult “civil debate” person that you’ve insinuated you are.

Lurker to be honest I wouldn't like it especially If I didn't believe everything Trump but, if I believe everything Trump well then I would have to agree with ss12 because ,you have to admit Trump throws a bunch a crap out there to see what sticks and goes from there.

Lurker now a question for you. Would you want a poster to come on here talk about your wife like Dirtman did to ss12?

Lurker to be honest I wouldn't like it especially If I didn't believe everything Trump but, if I believe everything Trump well then I would have to agree with ss12 because ,you have to admit Trump throws a bunch a crap out there to see what sticks and goes from there.
    That last line…..just like SS? Think about it for a minute before you answer……..really.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He is what he hates……most hypocrites are.

That last line…..just like SS? Think about it for a minute before you answer……..really.

BBQ I don't need to think about because I wrote it so, obviously I thought about it. You don't think Trump does that? Now think about it before you answer lol

He is what he hates……most hypocrites are.

I agree most politicians are Hypocritical,

Oh for sure trump does that…..just like SS does, they are identical in that way.

That’s what makes SS such the hypocrite.

He complains about the same stuff trump does, yet does those same things.

Thus endeth the lesson on hypocrisy.

BBQ have you ever been a hypocrite?

Yes……and then someone pointed it out and I understood.

But we aren’t talking about me here. What is your point other than to deflect from the obvious that your buddy SS has some serious issues he can’t get past.

Nobody hates anybody here( except for the obvious and admitted hatred for trump by SS)…all I was doing is that he does exactly the same things trump does according to him.

Throw stuff against the wall to see if it sticks…..check
    Profit from others even though he knows it’s wrong….check
    Thinks so highly of himself that he is a king…..check
    Steals others words and uses them as his own….check
    Can’t seem to tell the truth or admit when he’s wrong…check

Shall I continue?

And ps….let SS know at supper tonight that hating is like drinking poison and waiting on the person you hate to die.

Good luck with that.

Lurker now a question for you. Would you want a poster to come on here talk about your wife like Dirtman did to ss12?
    It wouldn’t bother me if someone did. Its happened before on another internet forum board --- didn’t bother me then either.

Now who sounds like a 3rd grader ? And a 3rd grade girl at that !

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Quit the lies SS12
    Yes ss, please stop the lies.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ Yes a poster is insinuating that Trump has screwed is wife and made some kind of reference to his kids or grandkids. You mean ss12 can't bring up the things he is doing with his family without someone acting like a 3rd grader saying something in a derogatory way about them. You know you wouldn't like it if someone was saying that stuff about your family. Yes they might be able to take care of themselves but, you wouldn't like it and I don't know it and I don't know how many people would. I know you're better than that.
    An eye for an eye Rocky!!!!

I can't believe BBQ and Lurker posted that is alright if someone attacks their wife on here. But don't attack The conman . Just shows how low they have stooped to. Gullible fools and I'm not the only one calling you all gullible fools. I read a lot of different information sources and their comment section. And guess what come up when describing Trump supporters? GULLIBLE FOOLS Trump supporters are not republicans they are Gullible fool. Keep believing in the lies and keep donating to the conman. He is laughing all the way to the bank. I'm tickle that the conman is the front runner for the republican party. He has already proven to be a big looser. He has cause the party to lose the presidency, the senate, and the house. Then have him run as their candidate again. I laugh every time they bring up Hillary's email and Hunter's laptop. It didn't work in 2020 why would you try those topics again. Looks like you are on the winning track. Remember 2020 it wasn't about Biden winning it was stopping the conman from another term. The citizens knew anything would be better than the conman. With all of the new evidence that's came out since he has left office probably not a good candidate for the presidency. But if that's who you want on your ballot for your candidate go ahead and support him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Why does anyone have to beleive that Trump throws out a bunch of crap? I don't. What is an example of one of these "craps" so that we can get to the truth, if possible.

Of course Trump throws out crap to the fake news medias, it's crap to them because it doesn't fit their narratives. To actual partiotic people wanting the best for the nation, this crap is what they want to call it, is in reality exposing the lies of the left media and government.

Many people call this so called crap, the truth and the facts!!

Media does nothing but negative statements about Trump, that is just the way it is, because they don't want his idealogy getting in the way of destroying the nation as founded. He interfered with their plans for four years and they are very angry.

And yes blah blah blah........
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-22-2022 at 01:36 PM.