Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winger/Page

Default Winger/Page

I am usually pretty critical of Page, but tonight he raced Winger super clean for several laps and had chances to drive it in on him but didn’t. Then Winger just drove straight across his nose.

Thats " Dinger Winger " for ya ! !

Mr. Air Force drives like he lost a wing...er 2!

Crashton drives like a little entitled kid. He looks like a little bratty kid dropping his bottle of milk when he drops the steering wheel. Such a goober.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Crashton Dinger

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    crashton dinger
    Thats a GOOD ONE ! !

The front wall had most of my view blocked with only roofs showing. It looked like page might have clipped winger because winger almost lost it almost going into the first tire into t1 and page spun clipping the front wall. LMM had the best view in the tower, what went down LMM?....Page did a super inside move going into t3 during the heat race, blew the doors off of the leader at full speed, amazing.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 08-15-2022 at 03:17 AM.

I thought Page was suspended for a year with Iron-man series ?

Hope this is correct, his illegal sealed crate motor was an issue at one time.

You have to know wherever Crashton unloads he's going to run over somebody, and never his fault.

LMM stated that Page broke, not sure before contact or due to the wall. It looked like Winger did nothing wrong where I was sitting. It looked like Page got into Winger trying to pass him on the front straightaway. Correct info please.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 08-15-2022 at 03:40 AM.

Will give my view tonight, off to work.

LMM

Winger will never give Page any room. Pretty much it.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

This is what I saw and my conclusion. I was not announcing as the XLNT Iron Man series dude Michael was calling the race. I was up top and paid close attention to this pretty dang good race.

For a number of laps while Winger was rippin' the very high cushion, Page was like a fresh water sting ray lickin' the very, very bottom. Page was stickin' and showing his nose to Winger. The lap in question Page had showed him more of his nose to Winger, Winger king of came down to maybe protect his line/pinch Page down and contact was made, it hurt Page in the right front and the rest is history. Racing deal, in my view probably, intentional, maybe, stuff happening in the very heat of the battle, most likely.

To the folks on this post calling him Crashton, come on now, these are "our" racers racing hard, we all screw up driving the highways let alone driving at near 100mph on a bullring. Cut the boy some slack. We need every single dude who blows his billfold on a Late Model as these things almost burn cash to have a ozone alert. I am a fan before a bald-headed Announcer, LOL

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

I was on backstretch at exit of turn 2 that's what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    This is what I saw and my conclusion. I was not announcing To the folks on this post calling him Crashton, come on now, these are "our" racers racing hard, we all screw up driving the highways let alone driving at near 100mph on a bullring. Cut the boy some slack. We need every single dude who blows his billfold on a Late Model as these things almost burn cash to have a ozone alert. I am a fan before a bald-headed Announcer, LOLLate Model MarkTST Announcer
    I can't believe you're comparing "we all" on a highway to a guy that makes more contact with other cars than BP. Also, how much of Crashtons billfold is being blown on a late model? When was the last time HE paid for a car and drove it? He's sloppy, and considering how many car owners he's gone through in the last year, probably not a great business partner. We need more car owners, yes, not more spoiled kids wrecking hard working mens stuff.

84wedge he's never had any respect for other drivers.

and page has ????lol , this is two very aggressive drivers doing what ever they can to win , end of story ........

Both Winger and Page lack the patience to race cleanly night in and night out.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I see Winger ran, and won, the ULMS race at Lernerville last night. Looks like he's running the WoO shows at Sharon and Franklin tonight and tomorrow.