Default Governor's C u p TST

That had to be the best run "big race" ever TST. Program went smoothly and Winger amd Page put on show. I guess my only complaint is never seen Track so dusty .First time being home by midnight after going to TST.

They for got to water the infield during time trials. Had the kid with a water hose, lol......LMM and that series lead man and their group was professional and top notch. TST has the best flaman, twirls the flags, past dressed up flag girl in the past? Lol, just kidding Mr flagman, you are a great showMAN......I wish the Huntsville series was that professional......Great job LMM.

LMM, maybe you need to rope a section off in the stands labeled, loud mouth heck raising mtn dew drinkers.

Want to give you a timeline of the nights action, I thought it was pretty tight as we have dedicated to run tight, no delay programs and I keep tight track on time.

Hot Laps, scheduled for 7:00pm on this hot night, hot laps began 1 minute early at 6:59. 106 cars hot lapped and it was done at 7:35.

Super Time Trials started 7 minutes later at 7:42 and the 38-car field finished at 8:05 despite a couple of cars have transponder issues not picking up due to placement issues. Time trials concluded at 8:05.

Qualifying heat races and Iron Man B-Mains started at 8:11, 6 minutes after time trials and prayer and national anthem. There were 17 events to run. All that ended at 9:35pm.

Main events, they started 3 minutes after the last of the 17 qualifying heat races at 9:38. The 6 features with some reds and yellows wrapped up at 11:16.

Yes, it became dusty but the racing thru all the divisions was dang good. We have not had rain in 2 weeks. The track alone was watered with 35,000 gallons from our pond. The water truck got wore out watering the track, access roads, staging lanes, infield and so on. There was no lack of effort on that. Adam and the TST crew busted their A$$es leading up to and during the day.

The comments I had post race was very positive. I walked out of the track Saturday very happy.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    Want to give you a timeline of the nights action, I thought it was pretty tight as we have dedicated to run tight, no delay programs and I keep tight track on time.

Hot Laps, scheduled for 7:00pm on this hot night, hot laps began 1 minute early at 6:59. 106 cars hot lapped and it was done at 7:35.

Super Time Trials started 7 minutes later at 7:42 and the 38-car field finished at 8:05 despite a couple of cars have transponder issues not picking up due to placement issues. Time trials concluded at 8:05.

Qualifying heat races and Iron Man B-Mains started at 8:11, 6 minutes after time trials and prayer and national anthem. There were 17 events to run. All that ended at 9:35pm.

Main events, they started 3 minutes after the last of the 17 qualifying heat races at 9:38. The 6 features with some reds and yellows wrapped up at 11:16.

Yes, it became dusty but the racing thru all the divisions was dang good. We have not had rain in 2 weeks. The track alone was watered with 35,000 gallons from our pond. The water truck got wore out watering the track, access roads, staging lanes, infield and so on. There was no lack of effort on that. Adam and the TST crew busted their A$$es leading up to and during the day.

The comments I had post race was very positive. I walked out of the track Saturday very happy.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer
    That's all you ask for right there. 100% effort
    Good job by all