Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Wake me up when there is actual RACING in Dirt Late Model RACING

Oh look, another 100 laps led start to finish by one car....snoozer!!!

Marlar said it perfectly in his interview last night…… basically the iroc series

I agree. This year has been pretty bad, and I’m a JD fan, but I wouldn’t mind some action up front. Small tracks, larger tracks, nothing is producing good racing with the supers this year.

RTj passed a lot of cars and Sheppard got passed by a lot of cars.

Try gong to FALS. That joint has never disappointed me. There’s passing all over the place on most occasions. It’s not perfect, nut wow…you never know what will happen at that place But yes…I watch the races on the normal Mav and Flo….generally it’s not too exciting. Point taken.

This years PDC wasn't all that great but, yes most of the time Fals has some of the best racing week in week out

PDC was a snoozefest too. Sheppy led that one wire to wire too!

They should run more East Bay and even some small bullrings like East Lincoln. Shake it up a bit. JD is stinking it up right now especially since the 44 wrecked a few weeks back.

I agree with what everybody has said on this subject and there is a lot of reasons for it that is why I watch sprints a lot it is amazing the difference between sprints an late models.

PDC was far from a snooze fest. Yes, Sheppy led flag to flag but their was good racing behind him. Not every event can be race of the year.
    Their have been some really good races this year. Unfortunately they didn't have Mavtv exposure. Venture away from Lucas and you'll see better racing.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I agree with what everybody has said on this subject and there is a lot of reasons for it that is why I watch sprints a lot it is amazing the difference between sprints an late models.
    I watch a lot more sprint/midget races for the simple fact that they throw slider after slider without having a sissyfit. Late model guy's could learn a little here.
    8/13/16

I was not there so I'm asking what were the track conditions, before I make the next post?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    PDC was far from a snooze fest. Yes, Sheppy led flag to flag but their was good racing behind him. Not every event can be race of the year.
    Their have been some really good races this year. Unfortunately they didn't have Mavtv exposure. Venture away from Lucas and you'll see better racing.
    Other than Pierce, the PDC was definitely a snoozer.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I was not there so I'm asking what were the track conditions, before I make the next post?
    Light brown top to bottom before feature, after watering and packing. By the end it was black top to bottom in 1 and 3. 2 and 4 were black at the bottom, as guys entering high were diamonding down the track.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    hhnmmmm, I never said anything about Lucas in general. I believe I said DIRT LATE MODEL RACING

PDC was an outlaw event, snooze fest
    USA Nationals outlaw event, snooze fest
    Gopher 50 Lucas event, snooze fest
    XR at Gondik Law Snooze fest

Those are just the ones I can think of recently. Winner coming from front row leading all the laps BORING! BORING BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Other than Pierce, the PDC was definitely a snoozer.
    It's quite an indictment of the cars when even FALS falls flat
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

As much as I hate to say it, I’ve actually enjoyed the racing at my local asphalt track more this year then local dirt shows I’ve gone to.

As for the dirt racing, about the only shows I really enjoyed were the races during Illinois speed week. That was some good racing! Other then that it has been really boring.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Light brown top to bottom before feature, after watering and packing. By the end it was black top to bottom in 1 and 3. 2 and 4 were black at the bottom, as guys entering high were diamonding down the track.
    And the cushion was pretty limited I'm thinking.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

It’s the 100 lappers.

The top dogs with their top dollar motors trying to buy their way into the big do not get near me tracks, like a bunch kittens put in a nice way, zzzzzzzz-zzzzzz. The small bump'em bull rings are the only way to go.