Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    all was going well until yesterday kid , the ole lady,s ex brother in law , decided he had had all this life he could stand and put a 38 to his head and pulled the trigger , even though he and his x were still seeing each other , he had some physical and mental issues , he was still loved dearly by every one in the family and seemed very happy when we all gathered up , but when alone got very depressed , I never saw this coming though , which I guess no one ever does ....
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and everyone that knew him. I received a call form a police officer in my hometown that a guy that had worked with me. We actually helped each other out on jobs hung himself in his garage about 2 months ago. I knew he fought depression because, we had talked about many times but, I thought he had it under control but, evidently he didn't. He found his son who had shot himself in the basement of their house and I don't think Dwayne never got over that. Again prayers sent your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Does he have a padded safe room in it where he can go scream how much he hates trump and nobody will hear him?

Sound like a nice place.
    It is a nice place. My wife, son and I had a boxer and he loved going out there so, he could run around and go down to the creek. Good times out therefor sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and everyone that knew him. I received a call form a police officer in my hometown that a guy that had worked with me. We actually helped each other out on jobs hung himself in his garage about 2 months ago. I knew he fought depression because, we had talked about many times but, I thought he had it under control but, evidently he didn't. He found his son who had shot himself in the basement of their house and I don't think Dwayne never got over that. Again prayers sent your way.
    The last 2 yrs have been so hard on a lot of people! Mostly communist policies making it really hard on NORMAL GOD FEARING PEOPKE ! I’m afraid we will see a lot more of this stuff until the STUPID people wake up ! And I don’t mean get woke ! Ever sit down and think that what you support may be apart of this problem ?

No, because he still doesn't even know it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS12 needs this 10000 student loan money 😜

It is a nice place. My wife, son and I had a boxer and he loved going out there so, he could run around and go down to the creek. Good times out therefor sure.
    Sounds cool….we have a little creek(estuary) near our house and we love it for fishing, relaxing by it and or watching the wildlife near it.

Only thing I don’t like is when storms and hurricanes come that thing fills up in a hurry and depending on the tides can be a little nerve racking praying the water doesn’t come up too high……it’s come in the house 1 time in our 30 + years living there but thats 1 time too many…..Hurricane Floyd dumped about 20 inches on us over a couple days and that creek filled up, overflowed it’s banks and put a couple feet of water in the house.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fastford prayers are with you and your family

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    SS12 needs this 10000 student loan money 
    Nah, just give it to Unions!!!! hahahahaa

He’s already done that……they charge a fee to come to work.

He’s paid way more than that to clock in.

I guess Oz is closing the gap in the poles

BBQ sounds like you have a nice little place as well. Yes I hope for sake you never have to deal with like what the did in Kentucky

The creek at ss12 is back behind his property and the wooded area is not his but, good friends of his. ss12 has a camping site back there. He does the upkeep on some of the grounds and keeps the trails cleaned up some people can ride 4 wheelers or side by sides back there. Like I said we would go out after the races and ride in the woods at night. It was a lot of fun. I haven't done that in a few years now though.

It ssucked……I know the heartbreak and hard work to recover after 2 ft of water in the house, couldn’t imagine anything like the nations Kentuckians just went through.

I couldn't imagine having to deal with 2ft of water in my house. Where I live I will never have to del with that. Yeah I feel bad for those in Kentucky or heck anywhere else this happens. I've always said water can be so destructive but, yet we can't live without it.

I couldn't imagine having to deal with 2ft of water in my house. Where I live I will never have to del with that. Yeah I feel bad for those in Kentucky or heck anywhere else this happens. I've always said water can be so destructive but, yet we can't live without it.
    We are going to have learn to if those darn republicans get back in power !

Mitch Mconnell and his Chinese doll wife will fix it all up. Yes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Mitch Mconnell and his Chinese doll wife will fix it all up. Yes sir.
    The "Turtle" needs to be turned over on it's back!!!!