Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Flo is no better than MavTv

Wasted 150 bucks on this crap. Topless 100 supposed to start coverage at 7:30PM. They don't even show the race coming up now. Dropped out completely during second 450 Moto today. It's worthless for me..

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Wasted 150 bucks on this crap. Topless 100 supposed to start coverage at 7:30PM. They don't even show the race coming up now. Dropped out completely during second 450 Moto today. It's worthless for me..
    The Topless 100 on MAVTV on FloRacing doesn't Cone on tonight until 8:30 eastern/7:30 central.

Now their events page says it starts at 8:30PM. Jeebus folks.

Calm down a little would yeah lol just kidding man. 7:30 central

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    The Topless 100 on MAVTV on FloRacing doesn't Cone on tonight until 8:30 eastern/7:30 central.
    10 minutes ago was ON THEIR PAGE as starting at 7:30PM. No way to launch it. I'm just not impressed with "streaming channels". Much prefer old-school cable.

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    He's just excited James. Can't blame him though. Have a good show tonight James

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Calm down a little would yeah lol just kidding man. 7:30 central
    Whaaaaaa! <wink>

I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when I figured out the time zone system.

10 minutes ago was ON THEIR PAGE as starting at 7:30PM. No way to launch it. I'm just not impressed with "streaming channels". Much prefer old-school cable.
    Once you get setup it's pretty good really. I think you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when I figured out the time zone system.
    Wow. Just wow.

What a kick to the nads.

Correct, but man, gonna take a knee.

Main thing I'm mad about is...I want to eat something! Trying to shut it down after 6:00PM <Eastern Time> to help reduce my acid reflux.

I'M HANGRY!

LOL … let me know if you need help with the state capitals.

Seriously though, Flo is awesome. We’ve had it for a couple years or longer and have had a problem only one time — and that was fixed in about ten minutes. A couple weeks ago, I counted 31 live dirt shows on a single Saturday night. Flo is the best thing to ever happen to our sport, IMO.

I agree. Flo has more content, with many types of racing, than most streaming services. And James Essex from Lucas series is the best. I especially like when he is in the booth without a co-announcer.
    Last edited by JimBo; 08-21-2022 at 06:35 PM.

only thing i have to complain about on the Flo takeover of the dirtondirt stuff is the driver interviews of the top 5/10 has ceased. I enjoyed hearing from more than just the winner or maybe top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    only thing i have to complain about on the Flo takeover of the dirtondirt stuff is the driver interviews of the top 5/10 has ceased. I enjoyed hearing from more than just the winner or maybe top 3.
    I agree. This is my biggest issue as well

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    Agreed, sometimes I enjoyed the interviews just has much as the race itself.

Loved the DirtonDirt recaps as much as anything on that site.

DoD coverage has dropped off since Rigsby went to Flo. Their schedule and results are still good but a lot of the "extra" stuff isn't there anymore, but in fairness to them some of that has moved to Flo. The Summernationals coverage this summer was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    DoD coverage has dropped off since Rigsby went to Flo. Their schedule and results are still good but a lot of the "extra" stuff isn't there anymore, but in fairness to them some of that has moved to Flo. The Summernationals coverage this summer was horrible.
    To be fair the Summernationals were horrible this year in general.
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

i was talking to one of the flo guys at one of our tracks a few weeks ago and he said lucas broadcasts are still the mav setup just on flo now. he said it was probably going to change over the winter