Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cirf

Default Cirf

Anyone hear anything from him, Hope all is well. He's a good guy.

Yes he is…..hope all is well with him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where is he hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Where is he hiding?
    Maybe laying low because Larson isn't seemingly winning every weekend somewhere like he was last year ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Maybe laying low because Larson isn't seemingly winning every weekend somewhere like he was last year ? ?
    Great point 😁

kidrock, Last time I saw CIRF post was on Indiana Open Wheel, (screen name ISF) and that was about a month or so ago. I too hope all is well with him.

Hopefully the Larson fan is doing well

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    kidrock, Last time I saw CIRF post was on Indiana Open Wheel, (screen name ISF) and that was about a month or so ago. I too hope all is well with him.
    Thanks for the info. Yes I'm worried., I would talk to him through private message but, I sent a message and no response He and I were respectful with one another. Even when we didn't always agree on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Trust me he would still be letting you have it over Larson. CIRF knows how good Larson is. You know how good Larson is. Not to many guys can get into that many different types of race cars and be that competitive.

Where is kidrock and Rajiflyboy ? I hain't not heered tell of them at yesterday on heer ? ?

He was cool until he had a different opinion than you, then he turned into a douche.

penn , i think we all act that way from time to time , its human nature , any way , ole cirf and myself had many disagreements on here , but we also agreed a lot of time , I wish no one on here any harm , I hope all is well cirf ......

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    He was cool until he had a different opinion than you, then he turned into a douche.
    That is the truth. 100% correct. That is why I had him blocked. I do hope he is OK, hope someone can contact him or his family

Actually he's still on here. It's just that he's been blocked by everyone. hahahaha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    penn , i think we all act that way from time to time , its human nature , any way , ole cirf and myself had many disagreements on here , but we also agreed a lot of time , I wish no one on here any harm , I hope all is well cirf ......
    I had the same experience…..we didn’t always agree, but we did more than not.

Hope he is well

Does anyone know him well enough to make a call? Still Praying nothing has happened to our friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Does anyone know him well enough to make a call? Still Praying nothing has happened to our friend.
    That would be nice👍 I’d just like to know how he is.

It would be interesting to hear his take on the Kyle Larson and Thug Bubba incident ?

Very true race. Kyle did not actually touch Bubba and Big E wouldn’t wreck himself if he hit someone. Kenny Wallace had a good video about it

Of coursi'n there are some others I miss hearing from Voodoochild2 , Bloomerwon, Buster83, President Clinton and others . . .
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-22-2022 at 07:25 PM.