Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awful personal question.

Is he building chassis for other teams/drivers? It seems like he enjoys building cars.

Brucebuilt Performance (Knoxville, Tn) is now the fabricator for Team Zero Race Cars

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Brucebuilt Performance (Knoxville, Tn) is now the fabricator for Team Zero Race Cars
    Gotcha 👍 I did not know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    I havent paid much attention to late models this year, is he hurt or something??
    Pinched nerve problems stemming from motorcycle accident in Florida a few years ago.

Scott didn’t get the memo before bike week ‘With age comes the cage” 😜

Funny THAT ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't Bruce Nunnally build Scott's cars before, maybe back when he was doing the Warriors, and transitioning to Bloomquist Chassis?

Bruce was the main fabricator at Warrior and when Scott started his own Chasis brand: Bruce left Warrior and went to work for Scott. That marriage only lasted a couple years before Bruce started his own company-Brucebuilt Performance located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Not sure on this - but I think it is a division of Smithbuilt Homes???

The Warrior cars that were built for Scott were not the standard Warriors. They were called “Black Magic.”

With a heck of a lot of input from randy sweet. Scott is one heck of a wheelman, nobody can disagree with that. His but cheeks had a feeling for what the car was doing and what was needed. Those cheeks is what made him the man to beat. That feeling has left him high and dry. Scott is not and was not the guy who designed his chassis. He had input, but brighter bulbs than his did most of the work. His change at warrior, because his car was like no other, hurt them in the long run. My question is, are the checks for team zero cars made out to scott or brucebuilt and then $$$ go to ?

Dirtcrazy4u

Good question about the checks. Probably a complicated/contract deal? Bruce has to be assured he gets paid by someone & Scott probably makes a $ or 2. Scott spends slot of time there.

I have to “respectfully “ and I did say “respectfully “ disagree on your comments about Scott not being the innovator/designer of his Chasis. He spent many nights until daybreak laying under his cars studying every piece/part as to what could be improved. Not exactly sure- but I don’t think Sweet really came into Scott’s program in a big way until long after the Warrior years. Sweet Manufacturers was building components for race cars and most everyone used their parts. Not really sure of the time frame as to when Scott/Randy got to be good buddies and bussiness partners. Again: I do strongly feel that Scott has/had a very strong Input in his Chasis design since the beginning. They are built for his seat of the pants feel and definitely not to everyones liking. They are meant to go straight and not get all bound up in the turns. That thinking/driving style may be hurting them in today’s world.
    I’m sure Shane McDowell and Fergy make their own changes as well to the cars. Shane has been in the racing game his entire life with Dale and he is one smart dude. But Dale’s driving style resembles Bloomers as to not bind the cars up in the corners. Those team zero Chasis probably don’t flex as much as the other brands- but they last for years.

Does he really have any money coming in these days? Surley not much. I wonder if he even has enough saved up to live comfortably. Racing is so darn expensive.

Sad but true: No $$ in Mooresburg!

Sad but true: No $$ in Mooresburg!
    Apparently no clocks or wristwatches either....

Can’t make it to tech and misses the race. What a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) train wreck the Zero car has turned into.

Bloomer needs to do his fans a favor and ride off into the sunset with what dignity he has left. By dragging out this chit show, he's only hurting his legacy. Really sad for his fan base.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Apparently no clocks or wristwatches either....
    He does have them but there still 1hr behind and he doesn't know how to reset them🤭🤭

How anybody cheers for that clown, I’ll never know.

It’s hard for him to keep track of the different time zones…..you know, space travel and all?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????