Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I will admit that he makes it hard to continue being a fan of his sometimes. After watching that stunt yesterday I’m wondering if he ever intended on putting the car on the track last night. Kind of looked like it was all for show. They showed his car in the infield at one point and it wasn’t even him climbing out of it.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bloomer needs to do his fans a favor and ride off into the sunset with what dignity he has left. By dragging out this chit show, he's only hurting his legacy. Really sad for his fan base.
    No doubt and with no track time anymore it’s probably going to be hard to run up front. TIME will tell. I’m not a fan but I wish he would get his program back to where it used to be.

Its called planning and he has nothing never has. If you look back from about 1992 on he has really done what he wants when he wants and has been an arrow with no feathers. He beats himself. Just the thing is he has gotten worse with age as far as stunts and not being prepared. The best thing he can do is start getting to the track the night before the pits open and be prepared and pay attention they blew a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) horn to lineup for tech they had 10 minutes. Its one thing if they had to change an engine or something. Someone needs to interview him and to ask serious questions not alien (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

He needs to retire now. ASAP.

Just my curiosity, they brought his car to the infield and someone else got out of it at that point. Was that just for hot laps for the Dream feature? And then they had to bring the car back to the infield and do a tech inspection before going back on the track for the feature correct?

Why wouldn't all the cars in the make up feature have guaranteed spots in the infield to park?

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Why wouldn't all the cars in the make up feature have guaranteed spots in the infield to park?
    I think Bloomer always parks in the outside pit area as of late.

Parking is first come first serve. Always has been. Some choose the outside pits. In Bloomers case - he didn’t get to the track until after 6:00 pm-therefore no pit stall in the infield was available.
    He wasn’t planning on coming because of his $$ situation. A few people wanted to see him at Eldora and put up some money for him to come.
    Last night he sure made them look foolish didn’t he?????

Who else besides McDowell and Ferguson run a Team Zero chassis at a competitive level? On the Road to Eldora interview with Shane McDowell, he had a new chassis sitting in the shop. I am assuming it was built at The Brucebuilt shop? Scott can't have much income coming in from the chassis and parts side of things if only a handful of his cars are running throughout the country?

I thought when he partnered with Cody they moved everything in house, or that was the plan anyhow. He just doesn't seem to care what people think. To a point I can agree with that, but he has gone far beyond that, what does he have for crew help ? They surely cannot be employee's. So if you bend a team zero car does it go to Scott or Bruce ? I don't buy into this crap that people came up with money so he could go to Eldora either. BULL

Don’t care if you buy into it or not- facts are facts!
    You believe whatever you choose to: that’s your freedom of choice.
    I know exactly what I am talking about.

As far as # of employees- he has 1.
    You call it bull crap- I call it the true cold facts!

I wonder if he got start money or not ?? Most tracks around here does not pay if you get D Qed

Of course he did, he ran 14 laps. Be interesting to see what he does next IOW tonight. Knowing him, the stunt from last night simply meant he was far down the lineup and decided to just take the start money. In the mean time, he could draw attention to himself.

He is the most successful LM driver in history. No question. But I have never been a fan. I also think he is bound and determined to draw attention to himself, one way or another. Seen the act for 34 years and I could care less what he does

Easy Fox. Yer gonna pop a hammeroid 😵(not a nice word)💫
    8/13/16

Hot Rod septic. It’s the Sh@t 😜

Fox the bull is not directed to you, it's directed toward what team zero has become. Is it for attention, I don't know nor do I care. The guy is seemingly on a train to nowhere. 1 crew person, I'm sure if Scott pulls anot her win out of his bag this place will go nutz. The guy doesn't seem to care, his tardiness is of his own doing and I call that bull, from showing up late to a track or lining up for the wrong heat race. His fans that want to see him upfront just shake there heads in disbelief anymore.

Scott said they had a power steering leak and could not fix it in time 😂

His DOD/Flo interview yesterday was heart breaking. I never was a fan, actually quite the opposite. Now that’s his racing career is pretty much over he seems to finally warmed up the the fans and an inviting person. I don’t want to come out an make anything acquisitions but as someone that’s had person struggles in life with a few things I def could tell he wasn’t in the right mind. 🙁🙁😢

That interview was just like most any other Bloomquist interview I have watched over the last 15 years. As others have said Scott is a very intelligent person.

79th of 107 after night one...some ground to be made up.