Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who wil win from the front row tonight?

Place your bets folks. Who will lead all 100 riveting laps of tonights feature? Will it be Brandon the front row warrior Sheppard, or Jonathan the million dollar wind tunnel Davenport? Either way, it's going to get exciting when the richest teams in the sport duke it out in the first corner of lap one to decide the feature. In an interview this afternoon, Mark Richards was quoted as saying "we only chose the Lucas Oil series because we thought we would run away after the Florida points. Gosh darn it if we haven't been able to start up front consistently enough to pad that huge lead. Guess we should have stayed in the B league." Lance Landers was too busy fanning himself with $100 dollar bills to comment.

I don’t know, but I’ll be watching the WoO show at Davenport. If they don’t run at the same time, I’ll watch the Lucas feature too.

Fergy wins port royal…..Bobby wins Davenport.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That race last night at Davenport was a helluva race. English came from way back there to win on a last corner pass. Hated to see Bobby lose but congrats to Tanner.

Great racing at Davenport the last two nights. As for tonight it will most likely be Davenport unless something goes wrong with the car. Just look at how good that car is. It turns well, gets better late in races and he can run top or bottom. It is what it is.

He might be due for some bad luck but I don't see anyone outrunning him straight up. That includes Sheppard.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    That race last night at Davenport was a helluva race. English came from way back there to win on a last corner pass. Hated to see Bobby lose but congrats to Tanner.
    I am a fan of Bobby and I was watching him and Moran go at it. I did not even see the 81. DOD cut it off after the checkered flag and my son who was helping my wife said. "What did you think of that 81 sneaking in there for the win?". My comment? WHAT!!!! LOL

Congrats to the 81

84 Wedge
    Tonight’s race isn’t 100 laps-it’s 50 laps for 50k !

50 laps of non stop action tonight for a whopping $50,000. Just enough to cover mark richards next caviar shipment and lance landers air conditioning bill for july.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Place your bets folks. Who will lead all 100 riveting laps of tonights feature? Will it be Brandon the front row warrior Sheppard, or Jonathan the million dollar wind tunnel Davenport? Either way, it's going to get exciting when the richest teams in the sport duke it out in the first corner of lap one to decide the feature. In an interview this afternoon, Mark Richards was quoted as saying "we only chose the Lucas Oil series because we thought we would run away after the Florida points. Gosh darn it if we haven't been able to start up front consistently enough to pad that huge lead. Guess we should have stayed in the B league." Lance Landers was too busy fanning himself with $100 dollar bills to comment.
    Actually it will be neither Jonathan Davenport nor Brandon Sheppard leading 100 laps from the front row - they start in row 4. Plus it’s a 50-lap race.
    Last edited by Mams; 08-27-2022 at 07:50 PM.

It wasn’t won from the front row, but it had that kind of feel.

wHaT a bArNbUrNeR

30 laps, Fairbury Speedway, 11th place starter Jay Sparks wins his first feature in 30 years!
    Congrats to Jay!
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

I’m just glad to see some new winners.

Lol it’s always funny when people say Brandon sheppards a front row warrior, he won the dream from like 18th😂

Every race I've seen him win this year he started on the front row.

Every race I've seen him win this year he started on the front row.
    You do understand that everyone is winning from the front row? It’s not just Sheppard.

Every race I've seen Tmac win, he had to pass a bunch of cars. I guess things are different for guys who aren't buying ivory back scratchers with their winnings.

Every race I've seen Tmac win, he had to pass a bunch of cars. I guess things are different for guys who aren't buying ivory back scratchers with their winnings.
    Where did TMac win the fire cracker from?

Lol that whole first post turned out to be a dandy.
    Still chuckling 😁
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Lol that whole first post turned out to be a dandy.
    Still chuckling 
    Still waiting on him to be right about something.