Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dlm123
    Thanks! I kinda assumed that the track General Manager probably lived there. When Tony’s mom comes to Eldora- she parks her motor home there.

Agree. Shelton is really good at doing the stories etc. kiddo…if you read these threads….that’s your gig.
    Keep going forward with this sort of thing. People like it. So do I. 👍

Where are these videos found ? Did a google search and nothing. I've stumbled across a few accidentally but would like to see all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhead View Post
    Where are these videos found ? Did a google search and nothing. I've stumbled across a few accidentally but would like to see all of them.
    FLO Racing

Continue to be impressed with these, and am thoroughly enjoying watching a few more each day. The two-part feature on Weaver today was excellent.

Thanks much for the support and positive words.

I truly had a blast and learned some fun stuff along the way.

- Ben

Very well done, Ben makes it look easy. Keep up the fantastic work for our enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shelton View Post
    Thanks much for the support and positive words. I truly had a blast and learned some fun stuff along the way. - Ben
    Hey Ben, just curious so I gotta ask...Were you surprised at how open and forthcoming Bloomquist was once you all got started? I think everyone's aware that he's somewhat guarded when it comes to things like that but it was clear you got the gold pass for access. It's easy to say his interview will easily stand the test of time and will be his gold standard for years to come. We absolutely appreciate all the travel and time you put in for these, for an older retired DLM fan like me it gives me that feeling of being back in the game more than anything else.

Very well done and glad to see the some mention of the cost of the cars and that simple things could be done to fix it. But as usual, it will probably fall on the deaf ears of those who could do something about it.

Thanks Ben, an excellent series. Enjoyed the Josh King interview. Have been intrigued with the business side of race tracks and successful promoters over the years. There’s plenty of owners and promoters that don’t get it right, have huge respect for the ones that do. Just glad I was never tempted to be more than just a fan.
    I hate time trials.

Very good so far. Shows the other side of the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    Hey Ben, just curious so I gotta ask...Were you surprised at how open and forthcoming Bloomquist was once you all got started? I think everyone's aware that he's somewhat guarded when it comes to things like that but it was clear you got the gold pass for access. It's easy to say his interview will easily stand the test of time and will be his gold standard for years to come. We absolutely appreciate all the travel and time you put in for these, for an older retired DLM fan like me it gives me that feeling of being back in the game more than anything else.
    I honestly didn't know what to expect that day, but obviously the level of detail he provided was not expected, but it was greatly appreciated. I learned a lot that day about him personally and professionally, and I'm just thankful to have gotten to be a part of it.

- Ben

The McDowell ones were soo good. I think its impossible to not like Dale and Shane.

I tried to not like McDowell because he used to beat my favorites all the time and didn’t really know much about him/ them 15/20 years ago…….then I stood on the inside at volunteer one night and watched him whack the Lucas field and became a fan of the whole team and how they carried themselves. Been a fan ever since……….one of the smoothest most genuine guys in the sport.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The mcdowells sound exactly the same

OK, Ben....you can thank me later!

How bout a .....Road to Speedweeks.....next year???

Like button….like button….like button
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Great work and please bring back the “drive home” series each night for Florida speedweeks in 23. I really enjoyed every night listening to you guys.