Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If someone pulls out a gun and discharges it over an armband. That person has a large mental disability. I don't give a dang what the reasonning was. Walk away, all this does is give the authorities that want to ban guns more aggression. If your life is being threatened, then by all means, drop em in his or her tracks. But, many today believe you have to be half dead before you can stop an aggressive person. The shooter needs to ROT in jail, but instead they will get 3 meals a day, free healthcare and a free ream job whenever needed. Your a criminal, ROT away.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    If someone pulls out a gun and discharges it over an armband. That person has a large mental disability. I don't give a dang what the reasonning was. Walk away, all this does is give the authorities that want to ban guns more aggression. If your life is being threatened, then by all means, drop em in his or her tracks. But, many today believe you have to be half dead before you can stop an aggressive person. The shooter needs to ROT in jail, but instead they will get 3 meals a day, free healthcare and a free ream job whenever needed. Your a criminal, ROT away.
    In a case where there is no doubt of murder bring back the gallows and hang ‘em’ on the town square and let them rot !!!!!!! It may deter some from committing a crime !

Quote Originally Posted by BHinBC View Post
    OK if you look at my join date and number of post you will see I don't post much. Hell it goes back further than that as I was on the old 4m. Having said that it's time to address the elephant in the room these two were not the typical dirt track fans but this will NEVER be reported as what it was black-on-black crime. Instead it will be reported as a bunch of old rednecks at a dirt track getting into a gun fight. I do not feel that I am a racist I have friends of many races and believe anyone who wants to go here or anywhere else should go and feel welcome. I am just pointing out that this is not necessarily the norm. It is however totally unacceptable. This mans life was just as important as anyone else's. His wife hurts like anyone else's, his mother hurts like anyone else's, his kids hurt like anyone else's. it is a terrible thing but I just don't like it when some details are tiptoed around(race) while others are pointed out big time(dirt track). OK delete away.
    Kudos to you my friend ! But you do know that if you say “I am not racist “ that is a form of racism as far as the “woke” people are concerned !

Using that logic are the woke crowd really asleep ? I certainly think so…..asleep at the wheel.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

OK if you look at my join date and number of post you will see I don't post much. Hell it goes back further than that as I was on the old 4m. Having said that it's time to address the elephant in the room these two were not the typical dirt track fans but this will NEVER be reported as what it was black-on-black crime. Instead it will be reported as a bunch of old rednecks at a dirt track getting into a gun fight. I do not feel that I am a racist I have friends of many races and believe anyone who wants to go here or anywhere else should go and feel welcome. I am just pointing out that this is not necessarily the norm. It is however totally unacceptable. This mans life was just as important as anyone else's. His wife hurts like anyone else's, his mother hurts like anyone else's, his kids hurt like anyone else's. it is a terrible thing but I just don't like it when some details are tiptoed around(race) while others are pointed out big time(dirt track). OK delete away.
    According to another post, it was a fan trying to enter (the shooter) and a member of the track’s security staff (the victim who died).

But in your opinion, the headline should be “black-on-black crime”? Am I reading that correctly? I apologize and will delete if I’m wrong.

Yes in a way you are I feel who they were has more to do with what happened than where they were.

Yes in a way you are I feel who they were has more to do with what happened than where they were.
    If you know “who they were” and “what happened” and “where they were” … give us some hints. Don’t just say “black-on-black”.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Will this hurt the future of the track?
    That's entirely possible, likely even.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Lancaster updated there schedule. There racing this Saturday Sept 3rd. It will be a show that was postponed. Phillip knight memorial minus blue ridge outlaw late models. Hope they have a good showing

Go to WBTV.com or WSOC.com for details

Facts are facts ………just state them as they are !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lancaster updated there schedule. There racing this Saturday Sept 3rd. It will be a show that was postponed. Phillip knight memorial minus blue ridge outlaw late models. Hope they have a good showing
    Let’s hope.

Can’t quote post 34, I have zero knowledge of anything having to do with this Lancaster shooting…..but on your statement in general.

That ship has sailed long ago, Nobody can just “ state the facts” as they are……Too many hurt feelings, false outrage and people willing to play the “ victim” because of their hurt feelings these days.

Rest In Peace to the deceased……..All of us fans of racing hope the family will find some way to make peace with all of this.

In a case where there is no doubt of murder bring back the gallows and hang ‘em’ on the town square and let them rot !!!!!!! It may deter some from committing a crime !

Yep, if they were caught red-handed or confessed with a ton of evidence, march them straight from the courtroom to the gallows......in public of course!

Side note.....here in Fla, it is estimated that it costs 20k per inmate,per year, to keep them locked up! smh

Zero, it was an issue on 60 mins a few yrs ago. It was estimated that if you are locked up it cost 256.00 dollars per day, per inmate. These are the numbers alone in federal prisons. Times 365 days that number is 93,440 for an SOB that should be hung, shoot I don't really care. Remember I said a few yrs ago. Estimate what people pay for Healthcare alone, dental, eye care, 3 meals a day and more. It's a crime what we as tax payers do to have a good life and these criminals that get life without parole get.

Rumors = Car pulls up and person gets out with gun and walks over to other guy and shoots him. Shooter gets back in car and leaves. Not even hearing their was an argument. Not sure if two knew each other or if this was a gang initiation. Not sure. Nothing like this has happened in 60 years at this track. Sad. People in stands clear out.

^^^^^^^ wtf are you talking about ?

This thread has gone exactly as I expected. They never disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    This thread has gone exactly as I expected. They never disappoint.
    It’s crazy. We all should want the same thing. Idiot murderer in jail and this racetrack to get through this and do well in the future. I think they are having a benefit for the family of the deceased this weekend. Let the police sort the rest out.