If you haven't been to this track, you should check this race out. It is a 3/8.(not a nice word) This race is non sanctioned so the money can go to the drivers.This race is run after the 2 day show at Attica, another non sanctioned(not a nice word)race this year.(not a nice word)They have had a great race surface for most races. This is my local track so I'm happy for the racing they provide.(not a nice word) Parking can be tight but the neighbors open up their fields to park.(not a nice word) The concession really has good sandwiches for reasonable prices(not a nice word)and they usually bring in extra food vendors. The staff is helpful and friendly.You never know who will show up for this race.(not a nice word) Rico Abreu has posted he is coming, Greg Wilson, Trey Jacob's, the great grandson will be there representing the family. Last year 4 Jacob's raced.(not a nice word) This track always has surprise racers show up.(not a nice word)This is an event I plan on each year. So if you want to visit a new track, this is a great time to go. Combine this with the Attica 2 day and you have a great racing weekend.