Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So do you know ZERO or are you just making SH!t up again ?
    You’re referring to guy who had to pay for a job to become self sufficient! The ultimate oxymoron!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ that's some funny stuff right there. Yes they told me how to live in my own home. Please give me a break. You know that's BS
    If you live in a neighborhood that has a homeowners association , you have to pay them a fee to live in that neighborhood and they do tell you what you can and can’t do…..just like the union shop, no?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

lol.......and they wonder why!

btw........do i owe you any union dues for using your slogan? lol

No, just buy my tshirt when I make ‘em………..it will say “ and they wonder why” on the front , and on the back will be “ if you don’t like it F-you.”

BBQ I don't know what Union you worked for but, the one I worked for never told me what to do. Now the company that's a different story.

No, just buy my tshirt when I make ‘em………..it will say “ and they wonder why” on the front , and on the back will be “ if you don’t like it F-you.”

No problem.......let me know when you get them printed up!

Let me guess the price list:
    1) Union shop ..........$69.95
    2) Good ole boy shop ......$29.95.....lol!

BBQ I don't know what Union you worked for but, the one I worked for never told me what to do. Now the company that's a different story.
    No, they just used your due money for whatever they pleased!!!! hahahahahaa

The railworkers union just got a 25% pay raise and 11,000 in bonuses, so that they could let their parties white house resident look good just before the elections. The Dems just bought more votes through their union "tools" once again!!

It was all pre planned and Big Joe just saved "Amurica" from the railworkers strike just for you the people. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!

The Dems will get their cut of the union dues, so don't worry!!!

NOT!!!!! Big unions are taking us right into Communism along with all the other co-opted businesses, services.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    No, they just used your due money for whatever they pleased!!!! hahahahahaa

The railworkers union just got a 25% pay raise and 11,000 in bonuses, so that they could let their parties white house resident look good just before the elections. The Dems just bought more votes through their union "tools" once again!!

It was all pre planned and Big Joe just saved "Amurica" from the railworkers strike just for you the people. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!

The Dems will get their cut of the union dues, so don't worry!!!

NOT!!!!! Big unions are taking us right into Communism along with all the other co-opted businesses, services.
    You keep forgetting I got paid a good salary for the little I paid in dues. It wasn't my business what they did with the money. I paid them to negotiate a fair wages and benefits for us members and they did just that. I was a member for 27 years and not once did we strike in my time there because the company and union worked well together and they still do to this day. A friend of mine who still works there said they just settled another contract.

Both sides have their source of money coming in.

Proud retired Union member

There's that old familiar phrase "both sides" again Yes sir it's always "both sides" for you, no matter what!!!

Did your union take care of tieing your shoes for you too???? hahaahahahaa

There's that old familiar phrase "both sides" again Yes sir it's always "both sides" for you, no matter what!!!

He’s been a fence sitting chameleon all his life I believe ! Always needing someone else to think for him !

Yep, always being an ankle grabber and being drug around by about two or three whack jobs on here!!! hehe

Are you disputing that Both sides have money coming in? Some of you guys want us to believe that only Democrats do certain things when in fact Republicans do it as well hence both sides. Don't you just hate it when facts are not on your side.

Again Proud Retired Union Member and you typical Jealous of union members lmao....

Oh he got me good lol

Are you disputing that Both sides have money coming in? Some of you guys want us to believe that only Democrats do certain things when in fact Republicans do it as well hence both sides. Don't you just hate it when facts are not on your side.

Again Proud Retired Union Member and you typical Jealous of union members lmao....
    Yes I am disputing just that!! 95% at least of union money goes to Dems and the rest goes to RINO'S.

Yes I am disputing just that!! 95% at least of union money goes to Dems and the rest goes to RINO'S.
    So, you're not disputing both sides have money coming in. So, what the union supports Democrats. Republicans have money coming in from other groups. Again Like I said both have money coming in.

So, you're not disputing both sides have money coming in. So, what the union supports Democrats. Republicans have money coming in from other groups. Again Like I said both have money coming in.
    Come on!!! I said I totally dispute it because just what do you think a RINO is???? A four legged horned animal!!!! hahahahaa

What groups are funding MAGA Repuliblicans??? Name just one billionaire or big company the supports MAGA.

Is Zuckerburg sending MAGA 430 million? A billion from Soros maybe?

It won’t matter in November ……….soros needs to send a few more billion.

Come on!!! I said I totally dispute it because just what do you think a RINO is???? A four legged horned animal!!!! hahahahaa

What groups are funding MAGA Repuliblicans??? Name just one billionaire or big company the supports MAGA.

Is Zuckerburg sending MAGA 430 million? A billion from Soros maybe?
    https://wisconsinexaminer.com/brief/...t-to-help-gop/

I forgot you believe Alex Jones and you're the guy who refuses to answer whether Sandy Hook happened or not.

Tried to open that site, it said: 403 Forbidden

Rail workers got a 20% pay raise……retail price of anything they carry just went up 10% across the board to the nation.

And they wonder why? Idiots.