Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    But do you support his constitutional right to free speech !
    Yes, but, he is still a scumbag. He's the worst of the worst in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    i more than agree with that, to sell information an such like he does is a disgrace!!
    Exactly........................................... ..............

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker you do make a good point but, for Jones to do what he has done for money in my opinion is pretty disgusting.

So are all of the rest of the talking heads. Side or political party makes no different --- Hannity or Madow. In it for the money!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    So are all of the rest of the talking heads. Side or political party makes no different --- Hannity or Madow. In it for the money!!
    I agree but, I don't think Hannity or Madow hasn't stooped as low as Alex Jones has but, I could be wrong I don't listen to any of their shows to know if they have or haven't

You retired and started your own business…that’s good stuff right there kid

Your 4 infamous words ring so true.........and they wonder why!

You forget my Union job allowed me to retire at 55 so, instead of laying around and being a lazy azz like yourself I started my own business to keep busy. The best thing about running my own business is my flexibility. I don't want to go to work tomorrow until 9;00 I can do that and I don't need to ask permission lmao.....

Ans yes in the words of BBQ and they wonder why lmfao.......................................

You forget my Union job allowed me to retire at 55 so, instead of laying around and being a lazy azz like yourself I started my own business to keep busy. The best thing about running my own business is my flexibility. I don't want to go to work tomorrow until 9;00 I can do that and I don't need to ask permission lmao..... Ans yes in the words of BBQ and they wonder why lmfao.......................................
    He can't possibly be lazy if he was man enough to be a working a non union job ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-15-2022 at 10:56 PM.

You're a bigger fool than I thought. So Sandy Hook never happened? SMH

Pay attention if you can but, I don't have my union job anymore. I retired and started my own business. I'm a proud retired union member and will never be ashamed to say so.
    take that all back unless you can provide a video with him actually saying it never happened. I'll bet you can't!!! You just stepped in another one of your own poop piles!!! DUFUS!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I agree but, I don't think Hannity or Madow hasn't stooped as low as Alex Jones has but, I could be wrong I don't listen to any of their shows to know if they have or haven't
    You're the one that is stooping low. With all of these uneducated posts!!! Refer to your picture once again!!!

You forget my Union job allowed me to retire at 55 so, instead of laying around and being a lazy azz like yourself I started my own business to keep busy. The best thing about running my own business is my flexibility. I don't want to go to work tomorrow until 9;00 I can do that and I don't need to ask permission lmao.....

Ans yes in the words of BBQ and they wonder why lmfao.......................................
    Guess what non union jobs are all over that you can retire at 55, tell us something we don't know. For the first time!!!

I did myself in fact!!! With $25K bonus to boot.....

Lurker you do make a good point but, for Jones to do what he has done for money in my opinion is pretty disgusting.
    It was not for the money. He lost 40 million over that kangaroo court hearing.

Beth you lost all creditability by supporting that scumbag Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Guess what non union jobs are all over that you can retire at 55, tell us something we don't know. For the first time!!!

I did myself in fact!!! With $25K bonus to boot.....
    Really now there Beth,

So do you know ZERO or are you just making SH!t up again ?

What is , making sheet up again for a thousand Alex?

Rip, sir.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So do you know ZERO or are you just making SH!t up again ?
    You mean like what you guys have done to ss12

Yep it ALLOWED you ! Just like it ALLOWED you to come to work………….as long as you PAID TO !

Yep and I was happy to pay my 60.00 a month dues for what I got in return one being able to retire from the job at 55. I'm not ashamed I was afforded to that and would be happy to do it again.

What’s shameful is the extra money the products and services cost to the end user……shouldn’t have or need a middle man to be able to figure out how , when or where to do your job.

Unions are basically glorified homeowners associations……you pay them to tell you how to live in a house you own.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ that's some funny stuff right there. Yes they told me how to live in my own home. Please give me a break. You know that's BS