Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Can you explain why gas prices have come down? if it's Joe's policies wouldn't they still be going up or stay at 5.00 a gallon and I'm the dumb one lmfao..............................
    The real question is.........if his policies are so great, why isnt gas prices anywhere to close to where Trumps was?They should be wayyyyy lower according to your logic!

Their form of logic was install joe…….just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You mean install joe ....aka Obama 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The real question is.........if his policies are so great, why isnt gas prices anywhere to close to where Trumps was?They should be wayyyyy lower according to your logic!
    He took is ball and left or was it his box of crayons ?

Several economists have made the statement, that all Joe had to do was prop his feet up on his desk and let Trumps policies run its course! He woulda been considered a great president........but NOOOOOOOOOO, he kowtowed to extremists and here we are!

Its been said many times........He (Joe) could screw up a wet dream!

1st of all I would like thanks all of you for joining all of us union members and celebrating Labor Day. I know you self-employed don't get many weekends off.

Trump's energy policies weren't why we had cheap gas price under his administration. In Jan 16 Obama price of gas was $2.14 Obama last day in office gas prices was $2.32. In Jan 2018 (Trump's 1st year) it was $2.75. In 2019 it was around $2.50. Trumps low price was on 4-24-2020 $1.77. A barrel was $3.32. Yes that a barrel of crude.

What was going on in 2020 that could affect gas prices? Thats right a pandemic. Trump's policies on the Covid pandemic cause the gas prices to go down not his energy policies.

Let's also don't forget The Cares act (2.2 trillion dollars) That Trumps sign into law on 3-27-2020 to help save the economy. Trump signed this into law because he knew if the economy tanked his chances of winning were slim.

400,000 American citizens died because of Trump's Covid policies.

So let me get this straight, we lost 400,000 citizens because of Trump's policies, we added 2,2 trillion to the nationl debt that Trump sign into law but the good thing is for a very short time during his term we had cheap gas.

The only reason we had cheap gas is because of Trump's failure how he handled the pandemic.

But we had cheap gas. Just shows how gullible you fools are.
    Last edited by ss12; 09-05-2022 at 10:07 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quit the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) lies SS12. You follow a cult of nonsense. Grow up, wake up and get off the dope.

He was with his grand kids over the weekend …………for some strange reason that makes him hate trump even more ! So the country is waaayyyy better off now than it was 4 years ago ? Got it !

^^^^ I hope he doesn't coach the innocent kids to be as sheeple and vote Dirty Dem ? ? I hear a lot of people that changed to the GOP that admitted that they had been weak-minded enough before to vote for the murder party just because their father or uncle or whatever did ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^^^ I hope he doesn't coach the innocent kids to be as sheeple and vote Dirty Dem ? ? I hear a lot of people that changed to the GOP that admitted that they had been weak-minded enough before to vote for the murder party just because their father or uncle or whatever did ? ?
    How true that statement is ! Heard that several times myself in the last year or so !

Union labor celebrating Labor Day, lmao……like prohibitionists celebrating national margarita day.

And they wonder why?

QUOTE: He was with his grand kids over the weekend …………for some strange reason that makes him hate trump even more ! So the country is waaayyyy better off now than it was 4 years ago ? Got it !

Probly found that Trump sexcapade video on his ole lady's phone that you speak of! lololol

QUOTE: Union labor celebrating Labor Day, lmao……like prohibitionists celebrating national margarita day.

I can just hear Larry the cable guy say........thats funny right there, i dont care who you are!...Getter done!

Hey bbq, hows your 4th day off in a row? This self employed life sems to have some awful good perks!

Gilligan is so worried what we think, he cant enjoy his "paid" days off!

Filling the cooler with ice / bait and the boat with fuel was kinda rough this morning…….but I managed to struggle through it.

The seas are calm with a nice ocean breeze right now.

Cool.......how far out did u go??

You know SS is brainwashing as many kids as possible…. As we speak

He’s probably hiring hookers as we speak to pee all over the bed !!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all I would like thanks all of you for joining all of us union members and celebrating Labor Day. I know you self-employed don't get many weekends off.

Trump's energy policies weren't why we had cheap gas price under his administration. In Jan 16 Obama price of gas was $2.14 Obama last day in office gas prices was $2.32. In Jan 2018 (Trump's 1st year) it was $2.75. In 2019 it was around $2.50. Trumps low price was on 4-24-2020 $1.77. A barrel was $3.32. Yes that a barrel of crude.

What was going on in 2020 that could affect gas prices? Thats right a pandemic. Trump's policies on the Covid pandemic cause the gas prices to go down not his energy policies.

Let's also don't forget The Cares act (2.2 trillion dollars) That Trumps sign into law on 3-27-2020 to help save the economy. Trump signed this into law because he knew if the economy tanked his chances of winning were slim.

400,000 American citizens died because of Trump's Covid policies.

So let me get this straight, we lost 400,000 citizens because of Trump's policies, we added 2,2 trillion to the nationl debt that Trump sign into law but the good thing is for a very short time during his term we had cheap gas.

The only reason we had cheap gas is because of Trump's failure how he handled the pandemic.

But we had cheap gas. Just shows how gullible you fools are.
    You really outdid yourself this time!!!

That's one he!! of lie you just posted about Trump killing 400,000 people!!! Just like a good liberal who hides under the Independent label you won't be held accountable for it. At least not at this time and place!!! In fact that is all a bunch of total lies and you need slapped down for this uncalled for BS!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-05-2022 at 01:48 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

ss you lied about all of the gas prices. This time you really exposed just how ignorant and clueless you really are.

Maybe you are just still trying to stir the chit!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!