Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Iam back!! Sorry to disappoint you but I do have a life. I have been getting things ready for the weekend.
    Trumps kids coming over ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You got me or us......we self-employed folks are sooooooooooooooooo jealous of paid slaves!
    If you have customers.... gets what you are a slave to those customers. You will do whatever it takes to keep those customers happy because, you need their business to survive. Maybe you are not a slave, but a parasite and your customers are your host.

par·a·site
    [ˈperəˌsīt]
    NOUN
    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense:

Zero, I think that fits you better. Do you agree?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Trumps kids coming over ?
    Just Ivanka, she needed a service call. wink wink
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Just Ivanka, she needed a service call. wink wink
    What are you planning that takes “getting ready “ for ? Is this paybacks for what you think your wife has done with THE TRUMPSTER ?

Iam back!! Sorry to disappoint you but I do have a life. I have been getting things ready for the weekend.
    Isn’t every day the weekend when you retire?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Someone should start up, organize and form a Trump union……..SS, then what?

That would be great for you BBQ. Someone who you voted for, and you can do something you have always wanted to do, join a union. Let me help you fill out your union card brother!!

What are you planning that takes “getting ready “ for ? Is this paybacks for what you think your wife has done with THE TRUMPSTER ?

Dirtman the cleanup man!!

I was asking more on your behalf……was wondering if you would accept trumps entry into the Union?

If you have customers.... gets what you are a slave to those customers. You will do whatever it takes to keep those customers happy because, you need their business to survive. Maybe you are not a slave, but a parasite and your customers are your host.

par·a·site
    [ˈperəˌsīt]
    NOUN
    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense:

Zero, I think that fits you better. Do you agree?

I think WE all agree, youre just an idiot!

In other words, you dont have the balls, your wife would agree, to own your own business! It takes guts, balls, and honesty, which you seem to be lacking in all departments!

No we ALL don't agree that ss12 is an idiot but, ss12 and I do agree though you are Jealous of Union members. ss12 must have ruffled your feathers because I see you brought up his wife. Why is it when your feelings get hurt some of you have to bring up ones wife.

I believe we all have to pray for the majority of union workers that support any political party that supports abortion. We believe that they may have great retirements that they might enjoy life fully now because they will not much of an after life . On their judgement day The Creator might say " You supported the ruthless murder of developing life so I know you NOT " ? ?

In other words, you dont have the balls, your wife would agree, to own your own business! It takes guts, balls, and honesty, which you seem to be lacking in all departments!

That real funny that you bring up my wife again. A couple of years ago I made comment about your decease father (I didn't know he was decrease) and YOU got on here and cried about it. I did apologize for my behavior. You are the one who wanted family members off limit on here. Let's be honest here if it wasn't for your dad, you wouldn't have a business today. You made one mistake when you P/M and bragged what you and your wife made a year. I didn't tell you what the wife and I made for a reason. Good ahead and run your dad's business and work the rest of your life and tell everybody how good you got it. Remember I have been retired for the last 12 years why you have been working every day. I can do whatever I want to if I want to. If you want to talk about balls. The jobs I have had took pair of balls to do those jobs and that why I was compensated so well.

One question for you. Are family members up for discussion on this forum? Your call!
    Last edited by ss12; 09-02-2022 at 09:19 AM.

In other words, you dont have the balls, your wife would agree, to own your own business! It takes guts, balls, and honesty, which you seem to be lacking in all departments!That real funny that you bring up my wife again. A couple of years ago I made comment about your decease father (I didn't know he was decrease) and YOU got on here and cried about it. You are the one who wanted family members off limit on here. Let's be honest here if it wasn't for your dad, you wouldn't have a business today. You made one mistake when you P/M and bragged what you and your wife made a year. I didn't tell you what the wife and I made for a reason. Good ahead and run your dad's business and work the rest of your life and tell everybody how good you got it. Remember I have been retired for the last 12 years why you have been working every day. I can do whatever I want to if I want to. If you want to talk about balls. The jobs I have had took pair of balls to do those jobs and that why I was compensated so well. One question for you. Are family members up for discussion on this forum? Your call!
    Quite honestly one might think that makes you a SLACKER ! ! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-02-2022 at 09:36 AM.

Raceready, far from a slacker. I have worked my rear off for 46 years to get to this point. I did it all on my own. I made a lot of good choices and was at the right place at the right time.

Raceready, far from a slacker. I have worked my rear off for 46 years to get to this point. I did it all on my own. I made a lot of good choices and was at the right place at the right time.
    I’ve seen first hand how “hard “ union employees work ………………..and the ones who “say” how hard they worked usually worked harder trying not to work !

Thats those old " SHOVEL LEANERS" for ya ! ! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-02-2022 at 10:39 AM.

That real funny that you bring up my wife again. A couple of years ago I made comment about your decease father (I didn't know he was decrease) and YOU got on here and cried about it. I did apologize for my behavior. You are the one who wanted family members off limit on here. Let's be honest here if it wasn't for your dad, you wouldn't have a business today. You made one mistake when you P/M and bragged what you and your wife made a year. I didn't tell you what the wife and I made for a reason. Good ahead and run your dad's business and work the rest of your life and tell everybody how good you got it. Remember I have been retired for the last 12 years why you have been working every day. I can do whatever I want to if I want to. If you want to talk about balls. The jobs I have had took pair of balls to do those jobs and that why I was compensated so well.

One question for you. Are family members up for discussion on this forum? Your call!
    Working for a union shop is the exact opposite of “ doing it on my own”……..but you keep telling yourself that.
    Clearly you worked the system you were in to your advantage, no beef with that whatsoever……..the beef is that trump does the same exact thing and you get stupid and righteous about it.

As for family in these threads, I try to show the same respect I’m given in that regard…

I've heard that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Democrat union worker to get to Heaven ? ?

What were these "right places" Jus wundrin!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I've heard that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Democrat union worker to get to Heaven ? ?
    So true since the Democrats co-oped the "union" concept to finance and spread their progressive/communist, agendas. And everyone concerned was forced to support them too, just by merely workiing and/or buying "union" produsts/services.

Union dues = bad government along with the inflated wages. And of course the shameless supporters with illgotten gains!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!