Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

dirtman007 I’ve seen first hand how “hard “ union employees work ………………..and the ones who “say” how hard they worked usually worked harder trying not to work !

they worked hard? or did they hardly work??? hahahhaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Wrong again BBQ, it doesn't matter if it was a union shop or not. I'm the one who went to work every day. If I didn't go to work, I wouldn't have anything. If you didn't go to work every day you wouldn't have anything. The union didn't make me go to work. What I have is what I earned. You are just jealous I what I have, and you don't. What little union dues I paid was worth every penny. The places I worked offered good benefits because they wanted good employees. It's that simple. If you don't like unions, I'm alright with that. Big difference between Trump and a union. When I donated to the union, I got a good return. When you donate to Trump all you got was screwed.

As far as family members goes, I will show the same respect as you do mine.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wrong again BBQ, it doesn't matter if it was a union shop or not. I'm the one who went to work every day. If I didn't go to work, I wouldn't have anything. If you didn't go to work every day you wouldn't have anything. The union didn't make me go to work. What I have is what I earned. You are just jealous I what I have, and you don't. What little union dues I paid was worth every penny. The places I worked offered good benefits because they wanted good employees. It's that simple. If you don't like unions, I'm alright with that. Big difference between Trump and a union. When I donated to the union, I got a good return. When you donate to Trump all you got was screwed.

Like I said before SS, you can bring my wife up all you want. She’ll be the one punching you in the face long before I will.

But please stop with the doing it all on your own. You might have gotten up taken a shower and showed up on time all on your own, but once you paid to go through those doors you were being told what to do and when to do it and how to do it. So please man stop with the doing it all on my own nonsense……. You did exactly as you were told and nothing more nothing less. That’s not exactly the definition of doing it on your own.

You never invested one dime in Trump or one iota of belief And any of his policies so quit lying about that too you never even gave Trump a shot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Jealous,lmao……what you have that i don’t? Another lmao……

You’ve never once heard me brag or talk about things I have or Complain about things I don’t have, so you really have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s 3:40 on a Friday afternoon and we are about to take the golf cart down to the beach to do a little surf fishing with my granddaughter…. And after that it the skies will cooperate I’m taking my bride down to the point to have dinner at our favorite place for shrimp and grits.

So keep on crowing about the things you have, the rest of us will muddle through and get by.

You got a good return maybe for yourself, but for the nation, they need Trump as a leader to save this nation. All or many of those unions do, is aid in it's demise by supporting destructive leftism projects that destroy everything we have or had.

That's no bull, but I'm sure you can't see that....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-03-2022 at 08:10 AM.

When you donate to Trump all you got was screwed.
    1) I’ve never donated to any political party or person. 2) Trump’s policies were some of the best we’ve ALL seen in years.

Biden is the major threat to America with his coddling followers like SS 12

Jealous,lmao……what you have that i don’t? Another lmao……

You’ve never once heard me brag or talk about things I have or Complain about things I don’t have, so you really have no idea what you’re talking about.

It’s 3:40 on a Friday afternoon and we are about to take the golf cart down to the beach to do a little surf fishing with my granddaughter…. And after that it the skies will cooperate I’m taking my bride down to the point to have dinner at our favorite place for shrimp and grits.

So keep on crowing about the things you have, the rest of us will muddle through and get by.

Im jealous, too!

Its Friday, I had a great week at work, met my goals, and took the day off! Took my bride of 34 years to the Ruth Chris of breakfast.....Waffle House!

This self-employed life aint all its cracked up to be..........wink, wink!

Zero that's obvious that you're jealous if not why give ss12 crap about being a union member. It's one not to like unions but, it's another to give someone crap because they do. Like I said I worked in a union as well but, I'll be dam if I'm going to be ashamed of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Zero that's obvious that you're jealous if not why give ss12 crap about being a union member. It's one not to like unions but, it's another to give someone crap because they do. Like I said I worked in a union as well but, I'll be dam if I'm going to be ashamed of it.
    You have NO SHAME , it shows ALL THE TIME !

Kid they are just jealous of what we have, and they don't. BBQ and Zero get on here and brag that they got off work early today, but they will be back to work next week. I hate to break their hearts but, my last job we got off early all most every Friday. Then they tell how long they have been married. So, I would say that they are older than 50. Looks like I made a better choice of employment than they did. I have been retired since I was 50. Isn't self-employment great? Zero gets on here and makes comment that he can go and come from work as he pleases. Guess what he can go but he has to come back. BBq gets on here and complains that I didn't do it on my own. I would like to know who went to work for me? I can't help that I choose to work at a place that had good benefits. They choose to be self-employed, and they knew the pro and cons. I respect them both for being self-employed because I know how much time you have to put in it to be successful. But they are not going to get on here and disrespect me for having a union job. Now watch they will get on here and say I don't have to work I just enjoy what I do. Kid we both know that are jealous of what we have, and they don't. Every time that they don't have a good counter on our replies, they will bring up unions.
    Kid, have a great Labor Day weekend.

Labor Day celebration took place in New York City on September 5, 1882 and was sponsored by the Central Labor Union. About 10,000 union workers marched in a parade to honor American workers,

Kid I'm surprise that BBQ and Zero are out celebrating Labor Day. Since it started by a UNION!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid they are just jealous of what we have, and they don't. BBQ and Zero get on here and brag that they got off work early today, but they will be back to work next week. I hate to break their hearts but, my last job we got off early all most every Friday. Then they tell how long they have been married. So, I would say that they are older than 50. Looks like I made a better choice of employment than they did. I have been retired since I was 50. Isn't self-employment great? Zero gets on here and makes comment that he can go and come from work as he pleases. Guess what he can go but he has to come back. BBq gets on here and complains that I didn't do it on my own. I would like to know who went to work for me? I can't help that I choose to work at a place that had good benefits. They choose to be self-employed, and they knew the pro and cons. I respect them both for being self-employed because I know how much time you have to put in it to be successful. But they are not going to get on here and disrespect me for having a union job. Now watch they will get on here and say I don't have to work I just enjoy what I do. Kid we both know that are jealous of what we have, and they don't. Every time that they don't have a good counter on our replies, they will bring up unions.
    Kid, have a great Labor Day weekend.

Labor Day celebration took place in New York City on September 5, 1882 and was sponsored by the Central Labor Union. About 10,000 union workers marched in a parade to honor American workers,

Kid I'm surprise that BBQ and Zero are out celebrating Labor Day. Since it started by a UNION!!
    Didn’t hear either one say that ? Just making’ sh!t up again !

Your wifes panties are obviously too tight for you!

Do you have hormone issues? You certainly cant take a good ribbing by other males! No wonder you're not self-employed! You couldnt take the pressure!

In just the last five years, hundreds (maybe thousands) of labor leaders at all levels of the movement have been convicted of embezzlement, corruption, racketeering, or engaging in organized crime. The problem is rampant, getting worse, and yet the unions seemingly refuse to address it.

Maybe ss is an inside man??? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You got me or us......we self-employed folks are sooooooooooooooooo jealous of paid slaves!
    what you trust is self employted is still a slave to money and peoples. most of all it all trickles back up to the very top of the pyrmid!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Theres nothing to be ashamed of Kidrock. STF not in this day an age/ new era!! Its all a chits show !

How was the shrimp and grits ? I boiled 6 10 to 12 oz lobster tails , melted a stick of butter and watched 5 episodes of GILIGANS ISLAND ! It was AWESOME !!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    How was the shrimp and grits ? I boiled 6 10 to 12 oz lobster tails , melted a stick of butter and watched 5 episodes of GILIGANS ISLAND ! It was AWESOME !!
    The view was better than the shrimp and grits……..I’m not real sure why SS makes that stuff up like he does, they all do that.
    Like I’ve said for the billionth time, I have no issue with the union part of it itself and SS is certainly not the first person to “ need guidance” and managers to tell them what to do and how to do it at work………my stance is that unions represent the same exact profiteering nonsense that SS claims to hate about trump.yet he slobberknockers the union and their values?
    Unions are just a way of life for folks that don’t know any better…..it’s not his fault, it never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    In just the last five years, hundreds (maybe thousands) of labor leaders at all levels of the movement have been convicted of embezzlement, corruption, racketeering, or engaging in organized crime. The problem is rampant, getting worse, and yet the unions seemingly refuse to address it.

Maybe ss is an inside man??? hahahahaha
    The unions you speak of are eerily similar to this administration in that sense…….gimme mine, and then pass a little down to the peasants to make ‘em feel like we gave them a little of their money back.

Idiots.

Democrats aren’t for the unions. They are for big company’s and elites. SS12 can’t even figure this out.