Default Loss in the Late Model world

Thoughts and prayers go out to Longhorn employee Matt Langston who lost his daughter Sidney in a car accident early in the week. Matt has to be one of the nicest, most easy going people I have ever met; always willing to give a helping hand or advice. There is a gofund.me set up, I know he has helped a huge amount of people in the late model world and hopefully we can help in his time of need. Second loss for the team in the last two weeks, please let them know you are thinking of them when you see them at the track.

Prayers going out

The whole family is in our prayers , I spoke to Matthews brother yesterday and they are doing as well as you could expect……..They are all really solid people that are lifelong racers and I’m proud to know them and call them my friends.

The racing world has their arms around them……..thank you for posting evelb
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Prayers for Matt and his family!

Losing a child like that has got a feel like you got stabbed in the heart with a knife! Wow! I cant even fathom the loss or pain!

I will be praying for the peace and comfort that only God can supply for this man and his family. His world has just been forever altered.