Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prayers for Nick Hoffman and crew

Nick and his crew where involved in a bad accident last evening, please put your thoughts with him and his family. No details just know that things are not good.

godspeed to the crew and families

Prayers to all involved.

Ashly Hoffman Burnett ---------
    A call you never want at 3am.
    Last night while heading to the Midwest my brothers toter was involved in a horrible accident on the highway. My dad and brother are currently in the hospital. Dad has a broken vertebrae, wearing a brace, and cannot move. We are awaiting more tests for surgery.
    Big Mason (not my Mason) is released with some bruises and cuts
    My brother is not as lucky. Nick hit his head in the accident and is currently sedated with an ICU doctor. He’s doing a lot better than he was when he got to the hospital. Please pray for my family. My mom and sister in law are headed to Kentucky and I’m holding down our very big fort here at home. Please message me with any questions as you can imagine my mom is going thru a lot right now. I will update as soon as I know. Thank you all ❤️
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Wow … Melissa and I are praying!

Sending good thoughts for all to have a speedy recovery.

Definitely not good, thoughts and prayers for 2H 🙏🏻

Anyone know what caused the accident? Heard it was in Kentucky?

Prayers to all involved.
    8/13/16

Man, this sucks big time. I can only hope and pray for a speedy recovery for all involved.
    Last edited by JimBo; 09-03-2022 at 01:02 PM.

Heres Nicks sister latest update! Kudos to Carl Edwards!

Ashly Hoffman Burnett is with Nick Hoffman and
    4 others
    7h ·
    I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to get ahold of everyone. It’s been a long day.
    We start 6 races in 6 days here so I’m trying to get everyone settled so I can go see my family. My brother is doing better bleeding is slow and trying to slowly wake him up. I will update more when I get there with him.
    The racing community is so amazing! I’m so sorry I can’t answer everyone’s messages literally had hundreds today. Carl Edwards is flying here to pick me up to take me there! Thank you everyone ❤️

Late night update.…. Hope everyone sees this in the morning! It’s been a long day for all of us. Phone call at 3am, a long 3 hours of crying, Ricky Stenhouse paid for flights for mom and Lacy. I took the boys for a while then took Madd for the day. I started our night of racing (night 1 of 6) and got a phone call that Carl Edwards was coming to pick me up. We all are nearing 24 hours of hell today. I’m in hotel room eating for the first time since dinner yesterday. Dad- is in a lot of pain, wearing full brace around his torso, needing rest, but told the nurse he wanted his almonds from Buccees that they just bought….Nick- looked REALLY good! Even tho he was sleeping when I got there he was awake and alert for a good bit today just working on getting him off sedation. Some bruising and a broke jaw/cheekbone. Prayers worked!!! I have my dad AND my brother!!!! I received over 2,000 comments, over 4,000 shares, over 100 friend requests, and probably 300 messages (not kidding). You guys are amazing. The racing community is truly one of a kind. We love you all! More updates tomorrow….. after Taco Bell and sleep ❤️ Update

Great news! Hope it continues forward w thoughts and prayers

One of the most talented kids in the sport! Get well Nick!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Prayers for everyone.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Morning update before I head to the hospital….First off shout out to Kyle Hammer he could of went racing but they sat by my brothers side all day yesterday, the entire night. Many friends came all day yesterday and I’m sure a full day today! Nick had a rough night (not medically, emotionally) he wants out. Ripped IV out and decided he was going to the bathroom, alone 🤦(not a nice word)♀️. He’s going to eat and try to walk today.Dad looked like he was in a lot of pain last night. We asked for the good stuff, he got it at 11 and slept like he’s never slept before. I will update you once we know more, maybe if Nick gets moving today. Again, we can’t say this enough, thank you. All of you. I have received so many messages I can’t keep up. I’m not ignoring you. My dad looked up last night and said you know the racing community is so amazing. This is what we do ❤️❤️

Glad things are looking up!

You can get updates direct here, https://www.facebook.com/ashly.burnett2 They are now offering shirts for sale and proceeds are going towards expenses due to the accident.

Nothing much to post today other than a great story…..

Dad has been begging to see Nick. He hasn’t seen him since the accident. No doctors would tell him any updates and he couldn’t sit up in a wheelchair to go see him. Today they finally moved Nick out of ICU and moved him into dads room! The look of excitement on my dads face when Nick rolled in was amazing. Dad told him he looked like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Dad tried to walk twice today and didn’t get far.
    Nick gets up to go to bathroom no problem but sleeps the whole time. So much pain between the two of them. Talk soon, thank you ❤️

said a prayer for you and your family nick. godspeed