Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RocketHud1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I really dont think Huddie is mature enough for that ride and crew!

He showed it again tonight! He's lucky it was McDowell!
    Just a normal racing collision. Disagree. Hudson will shine in that ride.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Just hate I will have to hear them call him "Huddie" a million more times now.

Hudson is more than qualified for that ride. I Thought B-Sheep would come back home to the family car last year. so I'm not surprised of this news.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    Just a normal racing collision. Disagree. Hudson will shine in that ride.
    Nope, just another .....Bend-your-steal Jr.!

Thanks for clarifying this. I also read on here that Josh is a very good shock guy and knows them as good as anyone. Dirt racing usually means getting dirty and working and the driver doing the same. It’s not for everyone I guess.

I will throw a name into the mix for the Roger Sellers ride in 2023. Devin Moran. Would love to see him on a National tour full time.

My bet is Jimmy Owens to the Sellers ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    My bet is Jimmy Owens to the Sellers ride.
    What is up with Jimmy’s current ride? I have been wondering about this since the death of his owner.

Jimmy Owens looked pretty good last night. As for the open ride, Josh Rice is probably the best talent available but me thinks he stays where he is. Moran will probably stay where he is, although it would not shock me if he gets the ride. Devon is also a great talent. Hudson is an excellent choice for the famed one car IMO

It’s hilarious when dudes with great rides name gets thrown out for another ride

Wow, I didn’t know Hudson has haters lol.

Spencer Hughes would be a good fit for the Sellers ride.

The current situation with Jimny and the Ramirez family isn't the greatest from what a old sponsor of Jimmy's told me a couple weeks ago. I can definitely see Jimmy getting this ride, or at least some sort support from Roger to finish out the year.

It’s hilarious when dudes with great rides name gets thrown out for another ride
    It's like saying Sheppard would leave the best team in the country.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The current situation with Jimny and the Ramirez family isn't the greatest from what a old sponsor of Jimmy's told me a couple weeks ago. I can definitely see Jimmy getting this ride, or at least some sort support from Roger to finish out the year.
    rumor was going around he has to pay the Leon's brother every time he wants to race that car because it still belongs to the Ramirez family. Leon was letting Jimmy keep all the winnings since he has been racing for him sounds like brother is trying get some of that money back now

DLM fan, it’s hilarious when people don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes.

Hudson left a great ride for a greater ride. Sheppard just left probably the best ride in the country. It happens all the time.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 09-03-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Jimmy is renting the equipment from the Rameriz family. Shortly after Leon’s death- the asking price was 1.2 million for the team. Even before Leon’s passing- Jimmy was basically running the team as if it were his. Leon had backed way off of contributing $$. He did buy the hauler and some other stuff - but it wasn’t like he was paying for everything related to the team.
    Unless Roger Sellers wanted a young gun- Jimmy would be a great fit. He lives less than 20 minutes from Seller’s shop in Morristown and he has a tremendous fan following. Roger has 3 full time crew members- not sure the number for Jimmy other than his brother Curt. At the beginning of this year- Jimmy said he was tired of being on the road races a National Series- but he’s been racing more than ever this year. If he had a gig where he wasn’t responsible for daily functions- it would give him more family time.
    Devins name has been mentioned on this thread: how long was Tye Tworg planning on fielding a team?
    Tanner English. ???
    Daulton Wilson. ??? Seems to have talent

Or maybe Double Down gets out??
    Definitely will be very interesting as to how it all shakes out and which National Tour BShepp follows??
    My $$ is on WOO Tour.
    Will Rocket 1 stay with Lucas Series??
    Will Josh Richards find something other than Boom Briggs??
    Silly Season has started early!

My prediction..........Owens/Sellers/Team Zero!

With Shane and Bruce involved again, they can produce fast cars!

My prediction:
    D Moran stays put
    English stays put
    Boom races regionally, Richards stays on tour for Boom
    Owens lands in Sellars ride

Owens seemed to flourish in the Bloomquist Chasis but not sure if he could get one now or not from Mooresburg?
    Sellers had Longhorns before Hudson then went to Rocket. Jimmy is back to running the Rocket lately instead of his Longhorn. In recent years I have thought about what Jimmy could do if he was back in a Bloomqist Chasis. Sometimes bridges get burnt and can’t be built back.
    Owens won alit of races in those cars- they seem to fit his driving style as well. But technology has changed so much- Babb is currently using the horned car instead of his Bloomquist or Rocket. ( ifhestill has the Rocket) ??
    All we can do at the present time is wish/speculate!