Default From JD and Matt Langston!

Prayers for all involved!

My best friend, Matt and his wife Jenifer, lost their daughter Sidney last week. So many of you from the racing community have been so kind and thoughtful through all of this. Matt, Jenifer, Sierra and Savannah do not have social media platforms, but wanted you all to know how grateful they are for each and every one of you. The family asked us to share this note from them.
    From the Langston Family:
    To our racing family. THANK YOU !!!!!!! Last week was the toughest week of our lives. Me and my wife laid our middle of 3 daughter’s Sidney Brittian, 18, to rest after an unimaginable tragedy claimed her life. Sidney was the best daughter we could ask for. She touched so many people in so many ways. We wish all of you could have known her the way we did. The best way I know to say it is she was our families spark. She was a gorgeous girl with an awesome personality that was second to none. Super funny & fast talking always smiling and trying to make someone else laugh. She was straight forward to the point and super witty. She was well behaved and made good grades in school. She really wanted to go to school and start a career as a dental hygienist. She loved making her some money. We were so proud of her desire to be independent. She’d come B boppin into Longhorn after she’d get outta school to answer the phones and take messages. Everyone in the shop would smile and joke around with her and as a 16-17 year old girl she could take it and give it back to em. She never met to many strangers. I’ll tell ya her laugh was golden. She could turn one of my bad days into a good day simply by being around her and some chit chat. She had a close relationship with her two sisters Sierra and Savannah. There love was and always will be unbreakable. Her beauty (taken from her mama) was stunning. I don’t think she ever took a bad picture. But if she thought she did then we’d have to take another one immediately. Man she had some angel eyes. When my racing buddies came into town and would come over to our house to stay or have supper she loved it. Always goofing around with them and them with her. The last thing I said to her was I loved her and kissed her on her head before she went to bed. I will always cherish that moment and I urge everyone to hug their loved ones. Tell em you love em. Work out your issues and indifference’s if there’s any. Squeeze your children tight. None of us are promised tomorrow. My wife Jenifer, myself, & the rest of my family would like to thank the racing community for all of there support. We’ve had support from my best friends in racing to our biggest competition. That just shows the bond of the racing community is strong and real. We truly love all you guys and are so thankful to have that kind of support. Since she passed we’ve had a rainbow in our backyard, butterflies all around her car, deer at her graveside, vivid dreams of her. All of these things in our eyes are signs from above. Sidney being gone has left us with an emptiness that will never be filled but I know she’s in heaven and we have a new guardian angel protecting us. We love Sidney unmeasurably and we will see her again. Thank you again everyone for your compassion and reaching out ♥️♥️♥️
    Matt, Jenifer, Sierra, & Savannah Langston

Very beautiful words, may she rest in peace.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) … 😢😢😢😢

RIP SIDNEY. Prayers to the Langston family and all involved

Thank you for sharing. They are a strong family……….100% real.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Beautiful words. Had to be painful writing about losing their daughter. Prayers for everyone.