Cade Dillard Sweeps Rocket Raceway Park USRA Modified Weekend
Pockets Over $8,000 for Holiday Weekend Performance

ROBELINE, La. (09/06/22) – Cade Dillard enjoyed a dominant weekend in his new S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 Bass Bucks and Birds / CDR Race Car Modified.

He charged to back-to-back USRA Modified wins at Rocket Raceway Park.

“This one will always be special to me. Not because it’s the biggest one but because it’s the first win in this car (CDR Racecar) that myself along with some of my best friends built and developed ourselves from the ground up,” Dillard shared following his first win of the weekend on Saturday night. “It might be labeled as mine, but without friends like Steve Parker, Donnie Pederson, and Brooks Strength this car doesn’t exist, along with several others who helped along the way. Thank you to all my sponsors who makes this all possible, it’s all extremely appreciated!”

With Friday’s Labor Day weekend opener at Ark-La-Tex Speedway (Vivian, La.) falling victim to Mother Nature, Cade Dillard invaded Rocket Raceway Park (Petty, Texas) on Saturday afternoon to pilot his Bass Bucks and Birds No. 97 USRA Modified in the eighth annual Bryan Mize Memorial.

With a stout field of 74 USRA Modifieds amassed, Dillard secured his spot into the main event with a convincing heat race victory by more than a four-second margin.

Charging from the fifth row, Cade charged past Chris Henigan for the lead on lap 26 and controlled the remainder of the 40-lapper to secure his fourth win of the season and an $8,000 payday.

He took the checkers ahead of Henigan, Max Eddie Thomas, Jack Sartain, and Jared Russell.

Returning on Sunday for the Bryan Mize Hangover, Cade’s fifth-to-third run in his heat race positioned him 12th on the starting grid for the feature.

Wasting no time advancing to the front, Dillard was up to fifth by the 10th circuit and overtook Nathan Smith two laps later to assume command of the lead. Winning by more than a three-second margin at the line, Cade rolled to his second win of the weekend and fifth of the 2022 campaign.

His $5,000 payday on Sunday elevated his weekend earnings to $13,000.
Full results from the weekend are available at www.RocketRacewayPark.com .

The upcoming weekend – September 9-10 – will find Cade returning to the driver’s seat of his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 Krohn Farms / Black Diamond Race Car / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model with an XR Southern All Star (SAS) doubleheader at Super Bee Speedway (Chatham, La.). A $3,000 winner’s check is on the line on Friday night, while Saturday’s feature posts a $7,000 top prize.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.SuperBeeSpeedway.com .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Krohn Farms, Joel’s Auto Sales, Strength Roofing & Siding, Johnsville Company Inc., Jody’s Oilfield Service, Bryan Cook Trucks, Hoosier Racing Tire, Lonestar Equipment & Repair, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Black Diamond Race Cars, Nichols Stores, Production Jars, Supreme Vinyl Works, Wehrs Machine & Racing Production, Fast Shafts, Champion Brand Hi-TechLubricants, Schoenfeld Headers, Vahlco Wheels, Day Motorsports, Hyperco, Clements Racing Engines, VP Racing Fuel, MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)