Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default I’m always here for you Terry

When you need someone to troll.

And btw, I’m just agreeing with the other 90% of the posts about it…….do you like there’s also or are my comments just tastier troll treats for Terry?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

All those shirt sales seem to have impacted the desired finishing results …..good thing one offsets the other.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.
    how did that impact kyle larson? I mean he barked out a racial slur on a live broadcast, way worse than Pierce's shirt. Larson seems to be doing fine with sponsors. Maybe you bench racers should find something other than Pierce to talk about.

He barked out a racial slur at his white friend fwiw……and please don’t tell me you are trying to compare that and kyles talent to Bobby’s Ill advised shirts and his talent?

Kyle doesn’t proclaim himself to be the pied piper of kid fans for dirt either……something Bobby’s team and his die hard adult fans do all the time.

You guys are funny sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    how did that impact kyle larson? I mean he barked out a racial slur on a live broadcast, way worse than Pierce's shirt. Larson seems to be doing fine with sponsors. Maybe you bench racers should find something other than Pierce to talk about.
    No. Larson is not doing fine with sponsorship. I believe Valvoline is his only other sponsor deal. Being the defending champion, I'm surprised someone hasn't come on board big time.
    8/13/16

Someone needs to come up with a "Who the #$%& is Bobby Pierce?" t shirt?
    8/13/16

There is only one team that would put something out like that….and well, it’s the pierce team.

Don’t see it happening, but I’m still buying the first one that says” and they wonder why?”

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Someone needs to come up with a "Who the #$%& is Bobby Pierce?" t shirt?
    id have to say about 75% of the late model drivers would love to have the stats that he has. Im pretty sure they know who he is.

Of course they all know who he is….I believe the sarcastic point he was making is that a shirt saying who the #%$& is Bobby Pierce is just about as ignorant as the one in this discussion.

Maybe I’m wrong?

At any rate Bobby still can’t beat the South Carolina/Georgia crowd on the track 😜😁

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    id have to say about 75% of the late model drivers would love to have the stats that he has. Im pretty sure they know who he is.
    ^^ Thats a big old 10-4 How many can say they have nigh onto 250 wins and still be in their 20's ? ?

Of course they all know who he is….I believe the sarcastic point he was making is that a shirt saying who the #%$& is Bobby Pierce is just about as ignorant as the one in this discussion.

Maybe I’m wrong?

Since you're one of the most level headed 4m postors, i believe youre spot on!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    And some with college degrees and 6 figure incomes will buy them as well...your choice....if you don't like it don't buy it....plain and simple...taking cheap shots at his low brow high school drop out fans is just flat out rude

And you support folks with little to no class and that’s a fact jack!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

there is a lot more things in this world to worry about dan than a shirt that says f-in...are you that sensitive? girls are getting pregnant in jr high...this aint the 50's...you guys are truly a bunch of karens...how do you get thru the day if a shirt that says f-in bothers you this much...i hear worse by noon every day...if dont like it...dont f-in buy it...plain and simple...or...i guess you could whine like little karens

There’s a segment of our country that has to be offended by something. Every single day something offends them so deeply they rush to their favorite social media outlet (Facebook, Twitter, 4m, etc) to express their outrage. Call ‘em snowflakes, delicate flowers, thin skinned or whatever, but there sure are a bunch of them out there.

It's the sh!t

car seems to have a lot of sponsors on it year after year

The shirt is trashy, but that’s their M.O.

The bigger issue is how often they make new shirts. They end up having like 25 new designs a year. I guarantee they have a room somewhere with 100+ different shirts in the the sizes nobody actually wears. It’s bad business to offer that many different designs.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bayko, they would save them money on shop rags.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)nose you got that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right!!!!
    Last edited by MADCAPRACING22; 09-10-2022 at 10:40 PM.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall