Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

The state of America is defined right here in this thread.

Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The state of America is defined right here in this thread.Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!
    Ya can't argue these points ! !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I dont think most on here are offended by the shirt. I actually find it hilarious that a family can announce for all to see that they are complete white trash and at the same time are too ignorant to realize it.

They are plenty of things that are legal to do but if you have any class you just don't do those things.

I'm more offended at the fact this site is unable to get the quote function fixed than Bobby's shirt.
    Nailed it…….you can’t tout yourself as the “ kid friendly peoples choice” in every discussion on one hand and then put Duck You on a tshirt on the other.
    I don’t care if they put a drunk dancing donkey orgy on a tshirt really….just don’t get bent when people call it for what it is.

And his die hards get all sensitive when someone does……”and they wonder why”
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm still waiting for him to release "Bobby Pierce's Big Book of Excuses, or, How to Spend Another Mans Money"

Tonight should be fun to watch….a lot of drama could unfold, there are a few guys there feeling chippy for all kinds of different reasons.

I still think Bobby wins it tonight some how.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The state of America is defined right here in this thread.

Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!
    Bingo.........
    8/13/16

I see they've canceled hot laps. So first heat race should be right on time, 7ET, 6CT?

Pretty much every day where I live I see hats, shirts, signs and flags that say F*** Joe Biden. Multiply that by the thousands of other armpit areas in our country where this stuff is openly displayed and then determine how many children across the country see it, and surely hear it from mom and dad. I’m guessing most of the crybabies in this thread don’t find that offensive. But some dirt racing family that 99.99% of the country has never heard of, uses a line from a movie to create a stupid tee shirt, and that’s offensive lol.

The people sporting the f joe Biden tshirts are the same window licking crowd that buy Bobby’s F you tshirts……..same people playing “ the victims “.

Haven't seen one Facebook post from any of his 50000 Facebook friends saying anything bad about the shirt...not one...but you come on here and 10 or so Karen's who hate pierce make it sound like it's the worst thing since the holocaust...the same Karen's who can't take their eye off of the young man are just looking for something to complain about...change your pad

I was at the DRO Racing outreach service outside turn 4 by the house and Eldora GM Jerry Gappens said during a speech he asked one vendor to remove a shirt because it had a curse word on it and won't let tasteless stuff like that sold there and wants Eldora to be a fun family atmosphere for all. The person at that particular vendor begged to have it put back up and said how are we supposed to make money. Jerry told them you should have had something better than that to sell.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I was at the DRO Racing outreach service outside turn 4 by the house and Eldora GM Jerry Gappens said during a speech he asked one vendor to remove a shirt because it had a curse word on it and won't let tasteless stuff like that sold there and wants Eldora to be a fun family atmosphere for all. The person at that particular vendor begged to have it put back up and said how are we supposed to make money. Jerry told them you should have had something better than that to sell.
    Well done Jerry.........now get ready for the lawyers! smh

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Haven't seen one Facebook post from any of his 50000 Facebook friends saying anything bad about the shirt...not one...but you come on here and 10 or so Karen's who hate pierce make it sound like it's the worst thing since the holocaust...the same Karen's who can't take their eye off of the young man are just looking for something to complain about...change your pad
    You must be Bobby's mommy the way you come to his defense. Lol
    You can label folks any way you want.
    Am I a Bobby fan? No
    Is he a exceptional racer? Absolutely
    Exciting to watch? Indeed
    Would I wear a shirt with the word #$@& on it? Never.
    And if Feger printed a similar shirt, I'd label that classless as well. But then again, some have better morals than others.
    Carry on Deputy Dog.
    8/13/16

I believe that it has to do with how the world sees things. On 1 hand you have the great Billy Moyer with 837 wins and many, many major accomplishments. On the other hand there is Bloomquist with 600 some wins. Yet Bloomquist is always spoken of as The Greatest Of all Time [ GOAT ] .We wonder if it has to do with the hype of all of his antics to garner attention ? Maybe the Pierce family unit feels that if they go down the same path [ minus any addictions we hope] it may help him get some more recognition through criticism ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    They want a fun, family atmosphere? At Eldora? Haha, that’s hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Am I a Bobby fan? No
    And if Feger printed a similar shirt, I'd label that classless as well. But then again, some have better morals than others.
    Carry on Deputy Dog.
    you wouldnt wear one that says f-in and i wouldnt be caught dead in a feger shirt so whats your point? lol...karen feger lol

Am I a Bobby fan? No
    Carry on Deputy Dog.
    Well said HH!

Keywords morals and class!

Am I a Bobby fan? No
    Carry on Deputy Dog.
    Amen!! I feel exactly the same way.

The same virtue signaling goobs on here commenting on every post like they run the dirt track narrative. Then you have the cods who have 1 or 3 user names patting themselves on the back for “post of the year”. This site is good for discussion sometimes but most of the time it seems like there are 4 goobs arguing with each other with 3 different accounts. A few years ago they had different user names.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Been by that Pierce souvenir trailer multiple times this year. They have more shirt designs to offer than anyone but still print this garbage. What class. You would think his lil school teacher girlfriend could slap some sense into that family. Maybe not. Smh.
    yeah that would never happen........... over half the worlds population is deeply sedated an such ...... hard to SLAP fools BACK to purest of purest REALITIE!