Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

They are a traveling version of the Jerry Springer show………talking about the fans that buy those effing shirts and skirts.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 people wearing the F shirts at Eldora. I don’t think it’s as big a deal as some want it to be. I own a couple Pierce shirts, but I — and anyone else in my circle of family and friends — wouldn’t want the F shirt.

People need to be more patriotic to their country maybe and wear the Biden shirts with the " F " word on it perhaps ? ?

It really doesn’t even have to be a “deal” at all………just own it if you’re going to be and act like that…..stop with all the “ kid friendly “ role model talk and just play to the springer crowd that you market to.

Bobby is by far the most kid friendly driver, the most social media friendly driver, the most and best anything kid-related. I guarantee he’s not behind the F shirt ideas. If you have an issue with someone in his family, take it out with them and stop trashing Bobby.

The only people it bothers are the 4m haters....bobby is great with kids...most adults if they didn't like the shirt they just wouldn't buy it....they wouldn't whine....march...protest...picket...they just wouldn't buy it....pretty simple concept...to all you guys crying over this shirt....were you're kids offended??? I'm guessing not....so your standing up for all the people who have kids and aren't offended??? To that I say mind your own business

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    The only people it bothers are the 4m haters....bobby is great with kids...most adults if they didn't like the shirt they just wouldn't buy it....they wouldn't whine....march...protest...picket...they just wouldn't buy it....pretty simple concept...to all you guys crying over this shirt....were you're kids offended??? I'm guessing not....so your standing up for all the people who have kids and aren't offended??? To that I say mind your own business
    Bobby isn't going to take over the Springer crowd because they are too far imbedded with the Bloomquist travelling circus ! !

"Sorry, that does not justify the use of obscenities on a tee-shirt. It is totally classless."

Very, very few think of class when they think about that family. Its members probably have a low opinion of each other!

Terry please show me ( or anyone for that matter) where I’m trashing Bobby…….anywhere?
    I mean I picked him to win the race for gods sake.

I’m trashing his idiotic fans for buying something that stupid, his handlers that think putting that out is a good idea and his apologists that make all the excuses for him…….someone earlier stated Bobby owns the team, well with that comes a certain level of responsibility and accountability.

If you own it, the Buck stops with you…..and nobody else.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Can’t claim to be the king of kids , kid friendly this and that and have f you on a tshirt……

Be like bloomer having a fuking a tshirt with Big Ben or Timex on it……..stupid all the way around.

You’ve trashed Bobby for years … since he was a teenager. All the while pretending your issue is with his family. Acting at the same time like you’re a Bobby cheerleader doesn’t hide what you really are.

So if it’s been for years you should be able to pluck at least 1 post out of my 15k plus showing where I did that…..just 1 will suffice and give your argument some validation. If you can’t find at least one then please go troll someone else.

And don’t you have me blocked anyway? You said you did……quit being an apologist and a liar all at the same time.

I don’t search posts. I have a memory. You’re an old man who has a serious issue with the Pierce family. Or maybe just Bobby. You’ve trashed them thousands of times on this site. I have blocked you, because of your years of, for whatever reason, obsessing over me. I’ve blocked two people in 25 years. You’re one of them. Yes, then I unblocked you. Do I need to block you again? Please stop the weirdness. I’m only here for racing.

Yes, please block me permanently……and of course you don’t search posts, because you know it’s not there and you would look like a fool again.

As for your memory, you’ve boasted on here more than once that you’ve never seen Bobby drive someone dirty……..your memory is lacking there too.

I enjoy reading all of these posts ( yours included most times) so you can suk it up and keep on trolling or block me forever again that’s your call….. just pick something and stick with it…….I believe I’m younger than you btw.

I don’t search posts, because I don’t know how to. Never had to deal with anything like this before. Goodnight.

You’ve never had to deal with backing up what you are saying?? Well that kind of explains a lot.

It wouldn’t matter even if you did know how, it’s not there …….and you know it.

I can absolutely like Bobby’s racing and think he has a clown show for a posse all at the same time, most people do actually. Multiple examples in this thread alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Bobby isn't going to take over the Springer crowd because they are too far imbedded with the Bloomquist travelling circus ! !
    Bloomers side show is more like the griswolds and their neighbors …..

^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^

TerryM you must not have ventured to turn 4, every mouth breather in that corner was decked out in the new Pierce shirt. That shirt sold out fast and they were trying to get more made and sent to track

Quote Originally Posted by oldmodhasbeen View Post
    TerryM you must not have ventured to turn 4, every mouth breather in that corner was decked out in the new Pierce shirt. That shirt sold out fast and they were trying to get more made and sent to track
    They was a sellin like hot cakes ! !